The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

POLL : Jackie Evancho is America's Music Jewel ~ She Has the Voice of an Angel

Do you agree with my one-word descriptions of the voice of Jackie Evancho?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Neutral

• I can describe her voice better

• Total voters

cmoneyspinner

Credits
Are you a fan of Jackie Evancho? Were I to use one word to describe this young lady's voice, it would be “angelic”.

Jackie_Evancho,_November_2013.jpg

Image Credit: Joan Hall [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons

If you have followed her career then you know she was introduced to the public through "America's Got Talent". She was an adorable little girl but her voice was rich and full. Her vocals were so strong, so mature and so well-trained. If you closed your eyes, you would have thought you were listening to a classically trained grown-up singer who had been performing in front of audiences for decades.

One of her performances that really impressed me was her singing a Sarah McLachlan song, "Angel", that I dare say is just as good as the original singer's performance. Another one word to describe it? Magical.

Here is another magical performance. It's on her album "Awakening".

Jackie Evancho - The Rains of Castamere

She often performs many songs from very popular movies. Songs that many people already love to hear. But once she sings them, they love them even more! It has been such a pleasure to see how she has continued to blossom and grow. If you want to her sing, you can subscribe to her YouTube channel: Jackie Evancho