The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] Pollpass.com

amitkokiladitya

Credits
This is a site which claims to pay for sharing reviews with a Pollpass bot. The site looks attractive and easy to work with. We need to answer some questions about things we have bought and used. The analysis is based on the basis of age,gender, income and location. The site pays via Amazon vouchers and PayPal.

Does anyone have any experience about this site? Is it legit and worth working?

chameli

Credits
Never heard of this site. I just checked the site on Google and found a review on this site. The rating is 3.4 from 18 reviews. I guess the site is not very good and not very bad either.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Never heard of this site. I just checked the site on Google and found a review on this site. The rating is 3.4 from 18 reviews. I guess the site is not very good and not very bad either.
Did the reviews state anything about anyone getting paid? The biggest drawback of these sites is that they either don't pay or hold payments for some or the other reason.

moh254

Credits
Does this mean its more of a survey site? I would like to know more about this site before trying it out and I'd there's some payment proof please let us know.

UnLearner

Credits
This is a site which claims to pay for sharing reviews with a Pollpass bot. The site looks attractive and easy to work with. We need to answer some questions about things we have bought and used. The analysis is based on the basis of age,gender, income and location. The site pays via Amazon vouchers and PayPal.

Does anyone have any experience about this site? Is it legit and worth working?
Are referral-links not allowed on Digital Global?

Thakur

Credits
Did the reviews state anything about anyone getting paid? The biggest drawback of these sites is that they either don't pay or hold payments for some or the other reason.
On the site they stated that at the moment they are only offering Amazon vouchers. Later on they will offer PayPal and other methods of payment. The cash out minimum is 5000 points and each conversation average between 40 to 80 points. I didn't know about them before today so I don't know of anyone being paid by them.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
On the site they stated that at the moment they are only offering Amazon vouchers. Later on they will offer PayPal and other methods of payment. The cash out minimum is 5000 points and each conversation average between 40 to 80 points. I didn't know about them before today so I don't know of anyone being paid by them.
Thanks for reporting your findings. I am looking for sites that use PayPal, so I will wait.