[ LEGIT ] Postloop.com : Legit or Scam?

Heatman

Credits
Re: Postloop
Url: www.postloop.com
Support : [email protected]
Scam or Legit : LEGIT 100%

If you are looking for review on postloop, I'm here to offer you the best based on my experience with the site. Now, I have noticed that some people still ask in Google if postloop is legit or scam? You are here for the right answer to that question.

Postloop is a content exchange marketplace where members write contents on forums or blogs and websites hosted on the site and they get paid for their post. Account creation on Postloop.com is free but before you start earning money on the site, you have to pass through a test stage before you become a full member with a rating to start subscribing to forums and blog and start making post.

How Does it work?

When you register on Postloop.com, you have to go to a subsection on the site called postloop portal and register as well. Be very sure to subscribe to the postloop portal before you start your first 10 trail post on any forum on the postloop portal.

Once you have completed the 10 trail post, an email notification will be sent informing you that you have completed the your trail post and that your account is under review under 24 hours. Immediately your account review is done, a new rating would be given to you, which would make you a full writer on the site. Ratings can range form 3.5 to 5.0 depending on how good your trail post were.

How Does it pay?

The moment you become a full member on Postloop.com, each point will be paid $0.05 and 100 points is $5. You must have a minimum of 100 points before you can send for withdrawal. Postloop only makes use of PayPal for its payment purposes and once a withdrawal request is sent, it would be approved under 24 hours.

KellyGeo

Credits
Nice review on Postloop.com @Heatman, you did a great job with taking time to discuss almost everything about Postloop and how it works, how to join and how to get paid. By this way, anyone reading this review would know for sure that the site is legit and it pays without any problems.

I actually took the liberty to check the ranking of the review on Google and it ranked number #3. This all but proves that you had done a good job because from where I'm standing, once your article ranks between #1 to #3 on Google, it's an excellent write up.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Nice review on Postloop.com @Heatman, you did a great job with taking time to discuss almost everything about Postloop and how it works, how to join and how to get paid. By this way, anyone reading this review would know for sure that the site is legit and it pays without any problems.

I actually took the liberty to check the ranking of the review on Google and it ranked number #3. This all but proves that you had done a good job because from where I'm standing, once your article ranks between #1 to #3 on Google, it's an excellent write up.
The chances of someone typing in those exact keywords is pretty slim, ie:

Postloop.com : Legit or Scam?

However, if your review is long enough, and contains other related keywords such as:

Postloop.com scam
postloop scam
postloop.com review
postloop review

Then the post will have a good chancing of ranking for those keywords or a combination of keywords, but the title does set the tone for google, and from there, google will follow the title and dig into the content to see what the content is about, then the review should rank from there, and if your review does not rank right away, then no worries, it just means another site may be ranking higher, and sooner or later, the review will rank enough to bring traffic to the site.

So if you go by the first two keywords above, then Digital Global is ranking on the first page, however, we are closer to the bottom, then we are to the top of google search, so give it some time, and you will start seeing the index start climbing in google search. I guess it could have been worse, we could have just as easily been found 10 pages down, and would certainly take some work if your indexed page is that far down in search results.

Last edited:

KellyGeo

Credits

However, if your review is long enough, and contains other related keywords such as:

Postloop.com scam
postloop scam
postloop.com review
postloop review

Then the post will have a good chancing of ranking for those keywords or a combination of keywords, but the title does set the tone for google, and from there, google will follow the title and dig into the content to see what the content is about, then the review should rank from there, and if your review does not rank right away, then no worries, it just means another site may be ranking higher, and sooner or later, the review will rank enough to bring traffic to the site.

So if you go by the first two keywords above, then Digital Global is ranking on the first page, however, we are closer to the bottom, then we are to the top of google search, so give it some time, and you will start seeing the index start climbing in google search. I guess it could have been worse, we could have just as easily been found 10 pages down, and would certainly take some work if your indexed page is that far down in search results.
Inclusion of more keywords in a review seems to be the best quickest way of getting an article to rank higher in Google because it's what people are most likely going to type in Google when they are looking for information and reviews about a particular site. You actually made a good point in saying that the longer the review, the higher chances of these keywords to be found within the content, and it's what makes the review rank higher. But care should be taken on when trying to write longer reviews, it's not to add irrelevant information just to make the review longer because that would ruin the entire job.

Heatman

Credits

Thanks for the compliment @KellyGeo, I took the liberty of doing the review because @DGStaff asked for it somewhere ago in one of the threads. I have the knowledge and experience on how the site works, so I believe I had enough information to write the review which is what I have done. I didn't even try checking the review's ranking on Google but I'm glad it still made top #3 according to your search with keywords because I believe that's one of the factors that determine how an article would rank.

Heatman

Credits

Postloop.com scam
postloop scam
postloop.com review
postloop review

Thanks @DGStaff for pointing out how to exploit Google with the use of keywords in writing reviews. As you know, I'm still learning how to get better, so therefore with this information you have given here, I will definitely make sure to see how I'm going to use more keywords in captioning the review title and also make sure to have the review to be a little bit longer.

KellyGeo

Credits
Thanks for the compliment @KellyGeo, I took the liberty of doing the review because @DGStaff asked for it somewhere ago in one of the threads. I have the knowledge and experience on how the site works, so I believe I had enough information to write the review which is what I have done. I didn't even try checking the review's ranking on Google but I'm glad it still made top #3 according to your search with keywords because I believe that's one of the factors that determine how an article would rank.
Do you need the link to see where it's ranked on Google? If you do, I can easily get that for you but I'm sure that you can find that easily by yourself. From what you wrote in the review, I believe that anyone who come across that article would appreciate it because it's very compact and detailed in such a way that it is very understandable even to an average man who can read.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Inclusion of more keywords in a review seems to be the best quickest way of getting an article to rank higher in Google because it's what people are most likely going to type in Google when they are looking for information and reviews about a particular site. You actually made a good point in saying that the longer the review, the higher chances of these keywords to be found within the content, and it's what makes the review rank higher. But care should be taken on when trying to write longer reviews, it's not to add irrelevant information just to make the review longer because that would ruin the entire job.
If you expect any sort of content to rank, then you have to use keywords that are related to the content, for example, this particular post may generate organic traffic one day, but it is not the type of content that DG may want to do SEO on in order to boost the rank on purpose, not all content may be good enough to purposely rank such as the off-topic areas on the forum as it would seem silly in order to target categories that does not have any type of meaning or add value to our forum, and I think DG is considering removing those sections, exactly how does cooking meat add any value to our forum? If you give it some thought, then it adds no value to the forum what-so-ever and will bring the wrong type of traffic to the forum.

The first post of a topic will always be the most important, so if there are no keywords in that first post, then Google may not find any value in that post, and lets say your new post only contains two lines, Google may all deem your post thin content, which is also considered to be low quality. This is why it is important for members to add value to all of their posts and add enough content so that Google will deem your post useful, then Google will deem the post rankable; If you post is off-topic from our overall niche of "making money online" or if you post does not have enough content that Google will find useful for our members, then you post may never rank high enough to bring any targeted traffic to the forum: This is just how Google works.

Heatman

Credits
Do you need the link to see where it's ranked on Google? If you do, I can easily get that for you but I'm sure that you can find that easily by yourself. From what you wrote in the review, I believe that anyone who come across that article would appreciate it because it's very compact and detailed in such a way that it is very understandable even to an average man who can read.
Thanks for offering to help out in getting the link to the content rank on Google. Just as you thought, I can easily look that up. My concern now isn't looking to see where the review ranked, the job has already been done, so whether it ranked higher or lower depends on lots of variables but the most important thing is to do a good job and leave the rest to Google.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Thanks for offering to help out in getting the link to the content rank on Google. Just as you thought, I can easily look that up. My concern now isn't looking to see where the review ranked, the job has already been done, so whether it ranked higher or lower depends on lots of variables but the most important thing is to do a good job and leave the rest to Google.
This particular Postloop.com scam post is ranking between pages 2 and 3 on google; In order to see if a post is ranking, then you have to search for the right keywords, some you will know such as Postloop.com Scam, and other keywords that may rank that you are not aware of, and you are right, it is not your job to rank a post, however, if you know how to properly write a post using the right keywords, then there is nothing else you can really do for the post, and as DG Forum gains more traction in google, then these posts will natrually get serp increasement over time, and this is why they call this organic traffic which is traffic that comes from google as a result of posts similar to this, and from what I can tell DG Forum has 920 results in google which mean posts are being indexed in google, and more likely at the bottom of the rank pool, thus having to work their way up to the top of the rank pool.

Heatman

Credits
This particular Postloop.com scam post is ranking between pages 2 and 3 on google; In order to see if a post is ranking, then you have to search for the right keywords, some you will know such as Postloop.com Scam, and other keywords that may rank that you are not aware of, and you are right, it is not your job to rank a post, however, if you know how to properly write a post using the right keywords, then there is nothing else you can really do for the post, and as DG Forum gains more traction in google, then these posts will natrually get serp increasement over time, and this is why they call this organic traffic which is traffic that comes from google as a result of posts similar to this, and from what I can tell DG Forum has 920 results in google which mean posts are being indexed in google, and more likely at the bottom of the rank pool, thus having to work their way up to the top of the rank pool.
With 920 post indexed in Google, but still likely at the buttom of Google rank pool isn't pleasing at all but that only means that there are so many other sites with a lot more content than Digital Global. So therefore, all that matters most is for more high quality contents to be added more often in the forum in order to boost the number of indexed posts from DG on Google.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
With 920 post indexed in Google, but still likely at the buttom of Google rank pool isn't pleasing at all but that only means that there are so many other sites with a lot more content than Digital Global. So therefore, all that matters most is for more high quality contents to be added more often in the forum in order to boost the number of indexed posts from DG on Google.
I suspect the site is going through something called a google dance, and all new sites going through this will rankings are not very stable, and they can go up and down on a dime, and this can happy for several months, and right now we just do not have any serious authority backlinks, as the site gets older, and we get more high-quality backlinks, then serps will start to increase, and this is why it takes a long term for organic traffic to start coming in, as google will not start sending traffic, and this is nothing new, as I am sure you have seen posts from other people that have said it took them 1-3 years before they got any organic action from google, and this is the slowest method for getting traffic, if the marketplace was setup, then DG could just run adwords/facebook ads for fast traffic, however, there is no reason to run ads when there is nothing to sell at the moment.

KellyGeo

Credits
Exactly, you have done your part and the rest is up to Google and other related reviews on the same topic by other sites, if your content review offers better information than its competitors, it's definitely going to get a better ranking faster but if it's not, I'm not going to bring myself to thinking about the outcome of that. From what I've seen so far on postloop.com, it's arguably the best paying sites among its competitors in the market of online jobs of content posting.

NoviceNinja

Credits
I merely want to ask, and this is in no way related to website ranking and such. I visited the Postloop website a while back, and I can't seem to find their open forums, I mean their gateway. Is this not a good time to apply for them as a poster/writer?

KellyGeo

Credits
I merely want to ask, and this is in no way related to website ranking and such. I visited the Postloop website a while back, and I can't seem to find their open forums, I mean their gateway. Is this not a good time to apply for them as a poster/writer?
Postloop doesn't have a gateway like Theforumwheel.com has but if you read that review well you will what Postloop uses and it's called Postloop Portal. It's where you subscribe after registering on the Postloop portal as well when you are done with registration on the main page and then you can now begin to write your 10 trial post.