Register
Join
+ 113 more
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meryemm

Credits
Hey everyone.

Postloop is a paid-to-post website. It's one of the most famous paid-to-post programs.
So, the first thing to do is you have to sign up and post 10 posts (threads/replies) on Postloop Portal. They will review your posts and you're either in or out. Your English must be really good. If you're in, they'll give you a rating /5. Ratings play a big role in your earning journey. The higher your rate is, the more you make with each post you post on the different forums there.
You'll receive points for each post you make and you can exchange those points with cash when you reach $5 (100 points).
They pay through Paypal.
Here's my own payment proof:

Last edited by a moderator:

ahmedo24

Credits
It is one of the highest paying forums I have come across, with very high quality contents but the challenge is that it is a dependent forums that rely on subscribed forums, once the forums are down it becomes dormant. I wish the forum can be independent

Credits
It is one of the highest paying forums I have come across, with very high quality contents but the challenge is that it is a dependent forums that rely on subscribed forums, once the forums are down it becomes dormant. I wish the forum can be independent
Postloop appears to be a forum posting service, and certainly, if their main site is down, then that would affect all forums within the network, however, people probably would still be able to post on forums, but they would not get credit if postloop is down.

anorona

Credits
This is the first paid to post forum site that I joined and also the first site that gave me my first earning online. I was really happy way back then when I got approved to the site. It was used to be a nice forum that offers a variety of business, gaming, general chat and many more. It became a little inactive when suddenly most of the forums required high ratings and the application of new members become harder than before.

Credits
This is the first paid to post forum site that I joined and also the first site that gave me my first earning online. I was really happy way back then when I got approved to the site. It was used to be a nice forum that offers a variety of business, gaming, general chat and many more. It became a little inactive when suddenly most of the forums required high ratings and the application of new members become harder than before.
postloop also has a history of banning tons of people that simply can not write, however, so I can see why forum owners got really stiff on their guidelines thus raising their required limits, as it does not make sense for visitors looking over content that is very difficult to read, and this is why we ask our own members to post plain, easy to read content written in English so others do not have to figure out what is being written, and if our visitors have a hard time reading content, then they will go elsewhere.

Meryemm

Credits
It might be the highest paying forum out there, but the pay rate isn't high enough.
Their rules are strict and you are supposed to make long posts that are of a very high quality and that are very helpful and your English has to be on point, but all of this for $0.05 per point? I don't think this is fair. I've seen a lot of members that really spend some time with their posts but I think they're paid way less than they actually deserve.

Meryemm

Credits
Postloop appears to be a forum posting service, and certainly, if their main site is down, then that would affect all forums within the network, however, people probably would still be able to post on forums, but they would not get credit if postloop is down.
Yes, you can still post on those forums but you won't get credits if the forum is inactive there or if you have already exceeded the posting limit for that specific forum.
A lot of members haven't been able to make the amount of money they used to make there because the forums are inactive and the posting limit is like a post per day.

Meryemm

Credits
I also received my first ever payment online from Postloop back when it was active.
There used to be a list of these great and very different forums where you can talk and discuss a lot of things but now, there are few forums and they're too strict and most of them are not interesting at all.

Credits
This is the forum that made me realize that money can be made online, I got my first money online from postloop. This is indeed a legit site but very strict.

It will just need one having a good writing skill to do well on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.