The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Power Breaks

Gabbar

Credits
I am sure you must have heard of Power Naps and they do help a lot but today I am sharing about Power Breaks.

Power Breaks is taking breaks in between our work so that we feel fresh and energetic to perform our duties properly and diligently. Whether we work in an office or in our home, offline or online or a combination of both, we still need breaks from our work and these can be like Tea Break or Coffee break and even a 10-15 Minutes break can help a lot.

What are your views on it? Do you like to take breaks in between your work? Please share.

moh254

Credits
I don't work online full time, I only work if I have some extra free time. Breaks are very important because they'll refresh you and give you the mood to keep on working. Without breaks, you might find yourself posting irrelevant things because your mind is exhausted.

arunima25

Credits
Oh Definitely, I take it very frequently. I take a break after every 45 minutes to give a break to my typing fingers, Neck, back and my eyes. I do not want things to take a toll on my health. I come back after finishing some chores that makes me move. I try to limit my hours of work also on screen to max of 5 hours in the whole day.

arunima25

Credits
I
@arunima25 You are managing so well than, I always forget to take a break for my eyes and its a good habit to take even break of even 5 mins after 30-45 mins and it helps.
I have to cook, clean, do laundry and teach my daughters. All that needs break and I can not take screen for more than 45 minutes. My head hurts.

Gabbar

Credits
I can imagine and I need to do something as well to make it a habit as its very unhealthy to work for long hours and most of the times I even forget to blink my eyes and that can be serious as well :LOL:

chameli

Credits
When I work online I work in a short sessions. I spend 30-40 minutes. Therefore, I do not need power breaks while working online. When work offline, I cannot take a power breaks because I have to give lectures continuously. For people like me power break is a luxury.

Thakur

Credits
It can get wearisome without these breaks. Only when I get away from it all I feel ready to do more. Extended periods doing something just doesn't work well with me.

arunima25

Credits
When I work online I work in a short sessions. I spend 30-40 minutes. Therefore, I do not need power breaks while working online. When work offline, I cannot take a power breaks because I have to give lectures continuously. For people like me power break is a luxury.
It is the same with my offline job. I can take a break only after my session with my clients gets over or there is a break in between my workshops. I am okay with long hours offline but online I need frequent breaks as too much of screen hurts my head.

Valor

Credits
At work, we have two (2) 15-minute break one 1-hour lunch break. I am managing my break adherence because 1 instance of over break will put me on less incentives.

earnmaster

Credits
As i wok both online and offline hence most of time i spent with computer or smartphones. So i need to rest my eyes on a regular basis. what i do is to take a break from the screen every 45 mimuits and take atleast 4 to 5 min break. This helps me to rejuvinate my eyes a lot.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I cannot work at a stretch so power breaks are really important for me. I just lie down for 10 minutes and this gives me enough energy to get on my feet again. When I'm over worked my mind gets clogged and I need rest to recharge it.

overcast

Credits
I think the power breaks in some cases can be required be it online or the offline work. Some of the time we may see some difference with the relaxation and meditation too. But I think it's worth having the power breaks. As you age those breaks tend to help more.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Like today, I took a day off from online work. The site was also down and I did not work on other sites as well. From tomorrow morning, I'm all set to go ahead with my online work and that too in full form.