Register
Join
+ 108 more

Power failure decreases my online earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junrose123

Credits
Today we had a power failure in my place and I feel really bad since it was a 12 hours power interruption which prevents me from visiting my online sites. As a result, I missed the chance to earn more today.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
This is really sad. Every moment spent online helps. Though the earnings build up slowly, consistent efforts bring a good monthly income. In such a scenario, interruptions in work because of power failure is really a matter of concern.

Kei

Credits
Power failure definitely affects your earnings online especially when you rely on utility companies for power. In my community, every household owns a generator because of times like this. We could go days without power and the only solution is the generator else every other thing that needs power to work comes to a fault.

Junrose123

Credits
You are very lucky to have every household a generator since in my community, It is very rare to have such because of the limited purchasing power we have. That is why I feel bad whenever there is a power failure since I just have to wait for some time to be back on track.

moh254

Credits
I always experience the same but I have power bank and a laptop so am not always affected so much. You should also adapt the same at least have plan B.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes you are right, I almost forgot that power bank. I will try to buy for it so that I have nothing to worry during power failure. Thanks for reminding me, I was enlighten by that power bank.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm currently facing the power outage issue and that's why I'm unable to post like I used to and it's so very annoying when you have very humid weather and it also affect our earnings.

Junrose123

Credits
Power failure is really annoying since you cannot have your online sites which could only means that you missed the chance to earn more. Sometimes power failure just instantly happens in my place without further notice which is really frustrating.

Gabbar

Credits
We can try to have Big battery mobile and Laptops and even UPS and other power backups do help a lot when we are affected by power failure situation. Situation is more adverse in Asian countries.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is right, power failure in Asian countries are very common. I just don't know why it is happening, why should we experience such terrible thing wherein we are doing our best to pay at the right time but then the service of these electric companies seems to be poor and unreasonable.

Credits
Power outage greatly affects ones online earning because with low battery one can't do much. I wish we could have phones that don't need any charging or even have constant power supply. Notwithstanding, it better one gets a generator and a good power bank for a substitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.