The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Preferred method of making money online?

Meryemm

Credits
There are thousands of opportunities to make money online. What's your preferred one?
For me, I like making money by freelance writing and joining paid-to-post websites. I am a member of 5 paid-to-post websites/forums and I couldn(t be happier.
I also like transcription jobs but I prefer writing.
What about you guys?

D

Deleted member 62

I just like expressing myself and giving my views on issues and that's exactly what paid to post forums offer, so I'm mostly posting on.forums which is the most outstanding method for me now though I sometimes write articles.

ahmedo24

Credits
I love work on paid forums mostly, I also love to work on survey sites but sadly my location does earn me more surveys tasks but currently working on joining writing sites.

Kei

Credits
I'm working on paid to post forums mostly while I improve my needed skills. I also take the time out to write articles for my blog and different websites.

Meryemm

Credits
I would really prefer to have surveys and forum whichdo not need too much efforts.
I think only people from tier 1 countries can rely on survey websites and actually make a decent amount from doing these surveys. And for the rest of us, we're left with posting on forums, which needs some effort0

Gabbar

Credits
I like the pay to post websites and love to post and earn from them and best part about these websites is, that we can earn money and can learn a lot about other good earning ways which does help in our proper growth.

Yugocean

Credits
My perferred method is much open, some years back I only liked to earn via PTC, PTP, GPT, TE sites; but now those click-click sites are much boring and I like to do other things like posting.
I used to like surveys too, however there are no survey for my country, so I moved from them. Also I still do tasks if available.
Youtube comment/like and other voting etc are also accepted.

Kei

Credits
What skills are you trying to improve? If you don't mind me asking!
Writing to be precise. I realized that it is not just anyone who puts a pen to paper that can write. It takes skill and technicality and this can be acquired over time with practice.

Gabbar

Credits
I am banking on Pay to post Forums and few apps but earnings aren't that much from these. So I am still looking for ways which can at least give me $100 per month if not more than that.

Also I like to try my hand on referrals.

Meryemm

Credits
Writing to be precise. I realized that it is not just anyone who puts a pen to paper that can write. It takes skill and technicality and this can be acquired over time with practice.
I agree. Anyone can write but not everyone can be a writer. If you really work on this skill you will make a lot of money and you will find a lot of opportunities to earn.

moh254

Credits
Am so much into PTP sites. I love writing do much besides I don't have any other extra skills like blogging otherwise I would be making good cash. Besides I enjoy doing micro tasks although I rarely work there.

Gabbar

Credits
I think if we can do better on Postloop than we can certainly earn from it as they do pay really well. I can understand that presently they are not accepting much members and there are less forums but still we can be hopeful of doing better in future.

Meryemm

Credits
I think if we can do better on Postloop than we can certainly earn from it as they do pay really well. I can understand that presently they are not accepting much members and there are less forums but still we can be hopeful of doing better in future.
They pay half what Answeree pays but the threshold is just $5.

Credits
I like being active in paid to post forums.I enjoy my time being active in forums,interacting with members,I know many members from different other forums.I am learning much from reading other members posts,and I am earning rewards in the same time.

Gabbar

Credits
I am liking this situation as now we have more pay to post forums with our regular websites, so we have more earning opportunities and we can earn more as well.

Yugocean

Credits
Somebody has advised me to join survey and tasks, I am thinking to give this another try as it was good to be in PTC these days before moving to writing and posting.

Gabbar

Credits
@Yugocean I think you can earn more from surveys as you have skills and you are more patient and calm than, for example, me and I am sure your demographics will help you as well.

Yugocean

Credits
Thanks, I will start slowly and steadily; I am not in hurry as this is always a way to get your earning low. I will keep earning from posting, and join the survey/task again.