The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Preferring Websites With Low Threshold

Gabbar

Credits
I guess this has affected me and many others after they were scammed many a times by different websites. The thing is, If a website have lower threshold than its easier for all to earn that much amount and make request for payment and in that way they can easily test the legitimacy of the website but if the threshold is higher than it will take more time and members may feel a bit anxious as well.

That's the reason I prefer websites with low threshold. What about you? Please share.

D

Deleted member 62

Well,I wouldn't just like to be scammed if it really possible whether big or small threshold but as you rightly stated I like low threshold as well without paypal fees but withdrawing a dollar with this high PayPal fees is really a waste of the pay.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes, that's one of the reasons that I choose Digital Global and not Answeree. I am sure that Answeree is not scam but still it takes a lot of time to earn $30 from a website so I haven't joined that till now.

D

Deleted member 62

I think there will be my first earning site that I will be joining with such high threshold, I haven't joined the site but I will since there are so many good reviews about it by existing users.

Credits
I do prefer earning websites with low threshold,but it is ok the same with me,if there are higher withdrawal if the site is legit,trusted.Then I will wait to reach a higher amount of cash and then cash out my earnings from the site.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we all joined BMF, FC, FFU and even MGF as they have low threshold and we were able to get paid from these very soon. FC is reliable and paying from a long time but earnings are very slow on it.

moh254

Credits
I love sites with low threshold because at least we can prove the site is legit especially if its still new. But then, I'll prefer withdrawing high amount once I know the site is paying so thatvi can reduce on the PayPal fee and also plan myself well with the cash.

overcast

Credits
Problem with the low threshold websites is that your earning would be eaten by Paypal. You may have already seen that the paypal takes like 40 cents out of every dollar you get. And you need to increase this upto 10$ otherwise you are losing like 40 cents per dollar. So that can be bad for low threshold websites. And you are hardly earning anything for the time being spent. So make sure to learn from this experience and only invest time into websites that can decently pay out.

D

Deleted member 62

Low payout threshold that only help to find out how legit is,because in time one will be requesting for payment and that's just it.one gets paid to continue posting or move ahead swiftly not to waste further time.

chameli

Credits
When I join a site, I always make sure the withdrawal threshold is low. I am interested in earning money by writing articles. Hubpages is a trusted writing site, however, I am not on hubpages for one reason, the high withdrawal threshold. I stopped posting on Answeree because of high threshold.

Thakur

Credits
I prefer them too because I can't take the anxiety of wondering if I can reach cash out or if they are going to pay me. When it is a low cash out limit I can feel more safe because if I lose the small amount it is easier to move on

Junrose123

Credits
I really prefer websites that have low threshold especially if they are new since I can attest if it is really paying or not since time is precious I don't want to waste it.

Gabbar

Credits
The first and foremost thing which helps when a website have lower threshold is that we can easily testify a website if it's paying or not and if it's a new website then we all are suspicious about it.

Junrose123

Credits
I had been working now to some forums with a low paying threshoold and so far I haven't experience something wrong about which is really great to know.

ahmedo24

Credits
The advantage of the low payout site is that you easily know the status of the site. Most new sites strategically fix their payout to be very low like $1 initially to motivate others and once that confidence is established they increase it.

Junrose123

Credits
The advantage of the low payout site is that you easily know the status of the site. Most new sites strategically fix their payout to be very low like $1 initially to motivate others and once that confidence is established they increase it.
I think that most sites now offer such a very low pay out rate to attracts more members to join a particular site. This is I think very common to some paid to post forums.

Gabbar

Credits
I guess websites which have minimum threshold at maximum 10 dollars are fine and I'm not comfortable to try out any other website which have a higher threshold unless they have paid many users already.

ahmedo24

Credits
It depends on the site, if it an existing site that decides to increase it activities and earning rate with a rise in payment threshold, I wouldn't mine to stay stay active in such site.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes it is very risky to work on sites that requires 20- 30 dollars of payout threshold especially if it is just new and don't have some payment proof yet.

ahmedo24

Credits
Yes it is very risky to work on sites that requires 20- 30 dollars of payout threshold especially if it is just new and don't have some payment proof yet.
I agree with your point on the note that such site is a new but it rare to see sites with minimum payout of above $10 majority are $10 below. Those that requires traffic and fame opt between $1 to $5 minimum payout.