Join
+ 115 more

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
Rate Post
4.00 star(s)
re: profitukbux.club

This bux-ptc site appears to be very new, in fact, it is so new that it does not have any indexed pages, so I would not jump the fence just yet, and to be honest, profitukbux.club has a very low-quality design, so I am sure who they are not trying to impress, and I am not really sure why people continue to think they can make money with a bux site, and if their site has low-quality design, then I think it would be safe to say that profitukbux.club does not have all that much money to work with, and this is assuming they have any money at all; If you are going to get involved with a PTC/Bux site, then make sure the site has been around for a few years as that would be proof enough, and my advice would be, do not run out and signup to this site just yet.

KellyGeo

Credits
This is my first time of hearing about this site profitukbux.club, and since it's a relatively new PTC site with lots failings like poor site design and no indexed pages, I would strongly suggest to anyone looking at joining the site to use caution or better still keep the site under observation for sometime and see how it goes before joining. If it turns out to pay, from the testimonies of those you observed that joined the site before, then you can join the site.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
This is my first time of hearing about this site profitukbux.club, and since it's a relatively new PTC site with lots failings like poor site design and no indexed pages, I would strongly suggest to anyone looking at joining the site to use caution or better still keep the site under observation for sometime and see how it goes before joining. If it turns out to pay, from the testimonies of those you observed that joined the site before, then you can join the site.
You probably will not hear anything else about profitukbux.club until we start getting more traffic that has any dealings with the site, however, I would say use extreme caution, any site that does not look legit right off the bat will start showing red flags sooner or later, then other people will start leaving their own experiences if they should do business with that site, until that happens, I really do not have anything else to add concerning profitukbux.club, even the domain in itself does not really look all that trust-worthy, and that is not a good signal if you expect people to do business with your site.

KellyGeo

Credits
You probably will not hear anything else about profitukbux.club until we start getting more traffic that has any dealings with the site, however, I would say use extreme caution, any site that does not look legit right off the bat will start showing red flags sooner or later, then other people will start leaving their own experiences if they should do business with that site, until that happens, I really do not have anything else to add concerning profitukbux.club, even the domain in itself does not really look all that trust-worthy, and that is not a good signal if you expect people to do business with your site.
This is exactly the same way that I feel about such new site that aren't well designed with lots of warning signs for those that are very observant not to risk rushing into any forum of business with such site because it's most likely to end up with a bad experience and you will have but only yourself to blame for making a poor judgment call. As far as profitukbux.club is concerned, it's best to look at it with a watchful eyes and see the direction it's heading to before considering joining it.

Credits
This is exactly the same way that I feel about such new site that aren't well designed with lots of warning signs for those that are very observant not to risk rushing into any forum of business with such site because it's most likely to end up with a bad experience and you will have but only yourself to blame for making a poor judgment call. As far as profitukbux.club is concerned, it's best to look at it with a watchful eyes and see the direction it's heading to before considering joining it.
It all comes down to paying attention to what is going on around you, and it does not take that much effort to research a website to some degree in order to see the business or site is going to be another scam site. If any site has not been up that long, then you need to consider it could be a high-risk site to do business with, however, if the business/site has been up for several years, then there is a good chance it may be legit, then add this information along with any business reviews you may find that relates to the site, then you will enough info in order to make an informed decision.

KellyGeo

Credits
It all comes down to paying attention to what is going on around you, and it does not take that much effort to research a website to some degree in order to see the business or site is going to be another scam site. If any site has not been up that long, then you need to consider it could be a high-risk site to do business with, however, if the business/site has been up for several years, then there is a good chance it may be legit, then add this information along with any business reviews you may find that relates to the site, then you will enough info in order to make an informed decision.
A website having some sort of history or track record is very essential to its acceptance by anyone looking at getting into one form of business with it, and this is something that new website lacks. I'm not generalizing that all new site are bad for business but my argument is that most of them aren't convincing to invest in because they lack the credibility needed to influence someone's decision to invest or not.

Credits
A website having some sort of history or track record is very essential to its acceptance by anyone looking at getting into one form of business with it, and this is something that new website lacks. I'm not generalizing that all new site are bad for business but my argument is that most of them aren't convincing to invest in because they lack the credibility needed to influence someone's decision to invest or not.
very true, you have to be a very good influencer, for instance, DG Forum itself is not good enough to influence very many to signup, however, when we add a custom desireable theme, then that could influence some people to signup, and once we are moving forward by setting up a marketplace, then maybe we would be able to influence others to signup because they would take the site more seriously. A forum is a means to communicate with others, however, people do not communicate like this used too, and the forum does not have that much to offer right now, and therefore we would not be considered very good at influencing others to signup, however, we will keep moving forward and we will see how things unfold.