+ 99 more

[Forum] proof of payment

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
Welcome to the proof of payment thread. Since this forum has started, no one has been around long enough or met the required threshold to request payment, however, we have made a slight modification to our guidelines, until further notice, you can request payout when you have earned 1000 coins @ $1.25. Our payout date has not changed, and you will be able to cashout between the 1st and 5th of each month, so please make no payout requests before or after the payout date.

We have created this proof of payment thread so people can post their proof of payment. DG did not spend $1,000s of dollars on this domain, site, and everything in between in order to scam people out of some coins. If you want to start earning coins, then start posting high-quality content that will be useful to our visitors.

Thank-You

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
I tried to make a paypal payment to one of our forum members, and got the following:

We can not process payment at this time

I have been using paypal for a few years, and this has only come up a couple times, however, paypal is vague on why I can not process the payment, this could be bank related, paypal related, however, paypal did not allow me to continue, so I do not know how this could be a bank issue simply because I was not able to choose which payment to use. I was able to make a purchase using paypal yesterday, and my paypal account worked just fine. I was looking into another solution called paysera, however, after reading a number of scam complaints, I have decided not to use that pay providers as they appear to have problems.

What if you cant send my payment via paypal?

If you have earned 10,000 credits, then we can do snail mail. This is not an efficient process of making payments, because if I am mailing payments all over the world, then postage alone will not be cheap, thus the reason for 10,000+ credits, however, if you have other solutions, then feel free to make your suggestions. In the future, we will be able to offer Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to our vendors, however, there is a $20 fee in order to process such payments, and if we owe you just a few dollars, then this would not be worth it, but vendors normally will be selling products and services, and EFT/WU would allow us to send funds around the world. Keep in mind, we are not responsible, if we send you US Cash, and it does not reach its final destination.

This does not mean we can not send paypal to everyone, however, if we are unable to process your paypal payment, then it could be that paypal is preventing me from sending payment to your country, other then that, paypal did not provide a clear reason.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5...can-t-send-your-payment-right-now/td-p/772473

If I did not know better, then I would think that paypal does not want to offend anyone, and if paypal does not allow you to send a payment, and it is not card related, then this could be a way for paypal to say "We do not send to your country." I can not believe this has been ongoing since 2014, and this leads me to believe that this is not a glitch, but more of a blanket excuse not to process payments (no matter) the reason, however, if I am unable to send paypal, then we will have to look at other solutions.

It is not the end of the world!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I tried to make a paypal payment to one of our forum members, and got the following:

We can not process payment at this time

I have been using paypal for a few years, and this has only come up a couple times, however, paypal is vague on why I can not process the payment, this could be bank related, paypal related, however, paypal did not allow me to continue, so I do not know how this could be a bank issue simply because I was not able to choose which payment to use. I was able to make a purchase using paypal yesterday, and my paypal account worked just fine. I was looking into another solution called paysera, however, after reading a number of scam complaints, I have decided not to use that pay providers as they appear to have problems.

What if you cant send my payment via paypal?

If you have earned 10,000 credits, then we can do snail mail. This is not an efficient process of making payments, because if I am mailing payments all over the world, then postage alone will not be cheap, thus the reason for 10,000+ credits, however, if you have other solutions, then feel free to make your suggestions. In the future, we will be able to offer Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to our vendors, however, there is a $20 fee in order to process such payments, and if we owe you just a few dollars, then this would not be worth it, but vendors normally will be selling products and services, and EFT/WU would allow us to send funds around the world. Keep in mind, we are not responsible, if we send you US Cash, and it does not reach its final destination.

This does not mean we can not send paypal to everyone, however, if we are unable to process your paypal payment, then it could be that paypal is preventing me from sending payment to your country, other then that, paypal did not provide a clear reason.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5...can-t-send-your-payment-right-now/td-p/772473

If I did not know better, then I would think that paypal does not want to offend anyone, and if paypal does not allow you to send a payment, and it is not card related, then this could be a way for paypal to say "We do not send to your country." I can not believe this has been ongoing since 2014, and this leads me to believe that this is not a glitch, but more of a blanket excuse not to process payments (no matter) the reason, however, if I am unable to send paypal, then we will have to look at other solutions.

It is not the end of the world!!!
Sometimes I am known to come up with decent ideas. Since some people may not be eligible to use Paypal, then I would recommend 50,000 credit threshold payout, and you could use western union to send payments owed to those that are not able to accept Paypal, so let's do the math. 50,000 credits x $1.25 = $62.50 - West union fee -$5.00 (more or less) total $57.50. I think this would be the best payment option assuming there are no other payment processors available.

Thoughts?

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
@ahmedo24

a payment was sent, and was successful.

Due to privacy concerns, we will never post or submit payment proof. This is solely up to our members if they wish to submit their proof, or if they choose to submit proof to other websites. DG will always respect privacy rights of our members.

Thank-You
DG

ahmedo24

Credits
I am unable to post my payment proof here cos there is no option for attachment of file. How do I do that meanwhile I have posted my payment proof on forum coin.

Gabbar

Credits
Felt Awesome to get paid for the first time from Digital Global. You can find my payment proof as attached here. Will try to request payment at a bigger amount next time. Thanks

Attachments