Credits
QuickRewards is a Legit GPT website from where we can earn money by

Surfing The Web
Using A Search Engine
Shopping
Singing Up For Offers
Taking surveys and
Much more

Currently, Only members from US/Canada joins QuickRewards Network and they remove accounts when they found members from other countries joining them.

We can get paid with PayPal and Gift cards. There is no minimum threshold for PayPal but for Gift card we need a minimum of $5.

You can refer the below link to know more about QuickRewards.

D

Deleted member 54

I have been a member with this site for many years and in total I have earned $167.00 from them

They do pay rather quickly, I dont think I have ever had to wait any longer then 2 days, and there is plenty of ways to earn there.

The only downfall is that a couple years ago they stopped their referral system as they were "supposed" to revamp it, but still they havent done so

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks for sharing your experience and glad you are doing pretty well with quick rewards. Your demographic are very much helpful for you to earn more from these sort of websites.

Credits
I have been a member with this site for many years and in total I have earned $167.00 from them

They do pay rather quickly, I dont think I have ever had to wait any longer then 2 days, and there is plenty of ways to earn there.

The only downfall is that a couple years ago they stopped their referral system as they were "supposed" to revamp it, but still they havent done so
You're doing pretty good with these sites I'm sure your location is really helping you make the best of this sites. your review will be a boost to make other eligible members join to earn.

D

Deleted member 54

You're doing pretty good with these sites I'm sure your location is really helping you make the best of this sites. your review will be a boost to make other eligible members join to earn.
I believe so, I never realized how many sites are not available to all countries, its sad :( But there are at times a site I want to join that wont allow me as they are not open to USA

Credits
I believe so, I never realized how many sites are not available to all countries, its sad :( But there are at times a site I want to join that wont allow me as they are not open to USA
But even at that I think there are more openings for those in the US than other countries.So you will still have more good paying sites to work on than other countries.

Credits
I am a member at this site as well. I have been for years but it fell by the wayside. I just went back to check it out and I was happy to see that I still have my money in my account. So, even with my account being dormant for so long I still have the cash I have accumulated. I just cashed out and I will let everyone know when I get my money. Putting it back on my daily list.

Gabbar

Credits
I am a member at this site as well. I have been for years but it fell by the wayside. I just went back to check it out and I was happy to see that I still have my money in my account. So, even with my account being dormant for so long I still have the cash I have accumulated. I just cashed out and I will let everyone know when I get my money. Putting it back on my daily list.
Glad they don't close the account and you can still work and earn from it. Do update us when you are able to get paid from it.