The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Rahakott Wallet review

ahmedo24

Credits
Rahakott is a new multicurrency online wallet for cryptocurrency storage. It was launched in 2017. It takes about 15 seconds to sign up with this wallet. A mnemonic phrase will be generated for you. This phrase will be the key to your funds, and it is strongly advised for you to keep it somewhere safe. This wallet is capable to generate a new address for each transaction which significantly increases the user’s anonymity. Built-in tumbler, which makes tracking your transaction virtually impossible. This wallet stores these famous coins BTC, LTC, XMR, ZEC, and DASH. Recently 20 new Cryptocurrencies were added and there is no transaction fees for internal transactions. What your opinion about this wallet

chameli

Credits
Never used this wallet, in fact I even did not know about this wallet. I do not use multiple crypto currency, therefore for me coinbase account is enough. I also do not trust these new wallets because I always wonder about safty. I feel that these wallets can consifcate our funds and shut the system.

ahmedo24

Credits
The security features in build in this wallet makes it more reliable , every Wallet was once a new one and gradually becomes accepted by the kind of services it renders to the users, this is worth giving a trier.

johnywalker

Credits
I would not trust a wallet that is very new. I will like to continue with the wallet like blockchain or coinbase. What if the wallet shuts down its operation, how will we get our coins back?