The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Rapidworkers.com Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Rapidworkers.com is a Legit micro tasks website and we can earn well from it just by complete the simple tasks and will earn from those tasks after the Employers are satisfied with our work.

There are many tasks so earning is unlimited and we can make a request for payment at minimum $8 with PayPal and there will be deduction by PayPal, So we should try earning more than 9 dollars before requesting for payment.

You can check more about it in the attached video link

@DGStaff

chameli

Credits
I am on microworkers and picoworkers, rapid workers is similar to microworkers and picoworkers. I have an account on rapid workers, however, I am yet to start working on rapid workers. Having said that I have checked the jobs on rapid workers and these jobs offer an easy way to make money online. You can also use rapid workers to hire people for your jobs.

Credits
I just signed up on Rapid workers since the site is almost like micro workers which I'm alresdy active on,this really need time to work on,so if one need to sign up ,one must have patience since the pay per task isn't really fantastic like micro workers.

moh254

Credits
I have an account on rapidworkers but the problem is that most tasks require screenshots and most of them are mostly for the US members. I have acquired only 40 cents but I don't think I'll go back there. I better invest my time in Microworkers.

Jaspreet

Credits
I have an account on rapidworkers but the problem is that most tasks require screenshots and most of them are mostly for the US members. I have acquired only 40 cents but I don't think I'll go back there. I better invest my time in Microworkers.

These websites have different pay rates for members who are from US and other top tier nations. This is the reason I am not willing to work on these websites.

moh254

Credits
I have heard about the site but I was not able to join from it because I am still hesitant and doubtful if it is worth it to have or not.
You should consider joining Microworkers first then this one will come later on. Rapid workers doesn't have a lot of tasks for the International members unless you are from a top tier country.

Junrose123

Credits
You should consider joining Microworkers first then this one will come later on. Rapid workers doesn't have a lot of tasks for the International members unless you are from a top tier country.
Well I think that this site is not for me since I am not from a tier country, I may end up having no task from these if I join with it.

moh254

Credits
Well I think that this site is not for me since I am not from a tier country, I may end up having no task from these if I join with it.
Just try picoworkers or Microworkers, they have got a lot of tasks for the international members and especially Microworkers can be a good site for you.

Junrose123

Credits
Just try picoworkers or Microworkers, they have got a lot of tasks for the international members and especially Microworkers can be a good site for you.
I have tried picoworkers before but I haven't reach yet the cash out and I am not anymore working there because some offers are not available in my location.

chameli

Credits
Based on experience, I can say microworkers pay better than picoworkers and picoworkers pay better than rapid workers. These days am not working on micro job sites because of unavailability of time.

moh254

Credits
Actually there are a lot of microjob sites online and the good thing with them is that they're always legit and only a few are capable of scamming.