The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Reason Why Websites Close down

Gabbar

Credits
We all must have experienced working with different websites and websites close down after some and I have figured out a few things which can be the reason for websites closing down and these are as under:

Website's start with a motive to earn profit but when they don't see their earnings growing at the decent pace they close down.
Website's close down when they face tough competition from other websites.
Website's owner has only motive to sell it after gaining X Number of members.
No active members.
Unable to cope with the member's requirements.

Your views, please.

arunima25

Credits
I am not very old to online earning when it comes to forum posting I am just a few months old. So far no site where I am working has closed and I keep my fingers crossed that it should not. I am sad that some of good article writing sites are closed now. Other than profit, I think the quality of the site also matters a lot. Low quality posts and spamming may result in loss of interest among genuine users. More than when admin is not very active on sites, they loose their credibility soon as there is no check on the activities or spamming.

Gabbar

Credits
@arunima25 True on that, I have been to Money Gold Forum which is still working but not paying and scammed users including me, Forum For U- made impossible rules, so most members left, Market street forum-shifted to dollar wise forum- closed and haven't paid members.

arunima25

Credits
@arunima25 True on that, I have been to Money Gold Forum which is still working but not paying and scammed users including me, Forum For U- made impossible rules, so most members left, Market street forum-shifted to dollar wise forum- closed and haven't paid members.
I was not on any of these sites and so have no idea about them. But I have read about them on Forum Coin and many members have mentioned about them. I am limited to only 3 of forum sites and those are enough for me. I am more interested in quality article and blogging sites.

Gabbar

Credits
@arunima25 You are doing pretty well with these forums and I am sure you will do better in the coming time as well. Forum coin and BMF are both strong Pillars and soon we will see DG as one of the best forum as well.

johnywalker

Credits
The reason for website shutting down depends on the tye of websites. If your website is a business website, it will never close as long as your business work. If your website is a company website, it will work as long as the company exist. If the website in question is an earning website, one of the primary reasons for closing is because the website fails to earn.

Gabbar

Credits
Most of the times, websites shut down seeing more members earning and if they don't have funds, I think they should at least pay the members so that they can get them back when they start working again.

moh254

Credits
You're right, there are no people who come up with website with the motive of scamming people. Maybe they expect to make profits faster but this doesn't seem possible and that's why most of them end up closing down.

chameli

Credits
There are various reasons. Once there was a great site called Helium. If you had writing skills, you could easily make money from the site. However, it shut down. The reason was started as the site was not earning enough. Again, there was a site called Bubbles, It shut down because the spammers began to generate fake traffic and the site ended up paying more than it was earning.

Junrose123

Credits
I think sometimes a certain site closed won because of lack of funds to pay its members, especially if it doesn't have a company business that can be a potential source of payment.

anorona

Credits
I think sometimes a certain site closed won because of lack of funds to pay its members, especially if it doesn't have a company business that can be a potential source of payment.

i agree. most of the time, a site close down whenever they cannot reach the target traffic and profit they need to pay their member.
With this problem, everything on the site will suffer, maintenance, members .

Junrose123

Credits
i agree. most of the time, a site close down whenever they cannot reach the target traffic and profit they need to pay their member.
With this problem, everything on the site will suffer, maintenance, members .
Yes that is right and that was happened at moneyildforum since the forum owner was not able to monetize the site then he end up leaving the site and not paying its members.

anorona

Credits
Yes that is right and that was happened at moneyildforum since the forum owner was not able to monetize the site then he end up leaving the site and not paying its members.

I have never heard of that site but I have seen some forum site that is now down because of inactivity. A site that is more active has a lot more chance to stay on trend.

Gabbar

Credits
Inactive websites can be a reason as the forum or website won't be able to earn any revenue and then they just need to sell the website.

anorona

Credits
Inactive websites can be a reason as the forum or website won't be able to earn any revenue and then they just need to sell the website.

If I am not mistaken, that happened to pne pf the forum we are working before but I cannot recall the name. They are once and active forum and then after a month or they suddenly stopped paying the members. After sometime, they come back and pay all the pending payments of the members, and for the second time it still did not work so they decided to sell the site.

Gabbar

Credits
If I am not mistaken, that happened to pne pf the forum we are working before but I cannot recall the name. They are once and active forum and then after a month or they suddenly stopped paying the members. After sometime, they come back and pay all the pending payments of the members, and for the second time it still did not work so they decided to sell the site.
Are you talking about Money Gold Forum? yeah, this happened with them as well. They paid and scammed and then again paid and scammed, so we don't know

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Whenever the balance between the website earnings and payments gets disturbed the site shuts down. Generating an optimal revenue is not at all easy. This requires a well planned protocol and detailed market study. Any site which keeps accepting new members and fails to maitain a quality check will definitely end up bluntly. A careful moderation of the site also equally important.

ahmedo24

Credits
I guess this might be the watch word of the digital global as to accepting new members. It is better to manage available members efficiently and to also monitor the quality of posts so the site does not lose it's ranking.

A K Rao

Credits
Despite the members performing well, despite having the write ups of best quality, some good sites got closed just because they are not viable economically and no site owner can do the business when he/she incurs losses!

kattech

Credits
Different sites have different reasons why they close. Bankruptcy and scams are the most common reasons. People who operate scam sites will close earlier than expected. And those who runout of business will also close.