Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more

Reasons Why Your Business Needs Social Media

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
Many business owners wonder if you need social media to be successful online. The truth of the matter is that social media is a powerful marketing tool that all businesses should be taking advantage of using. Here are some reasons that your business needs social media.

It Will Increase Your Reach

You will be able to reach a lot of people when you market your business on social media. Millions of people use social media every day and if you know when your target audience is on social media then you will be able to reach large groups of them at one time, and why would not want to use social media? It is free to use. If you are paying for social media advertising, then this is another story for another day, as this would still be considered using social media which is not free by any means.

You Can Build Relationships

You as a business owner then you have an excellent chance to start building relationships with using social media. You can not only build beneficial relationships with your target audience but with other business people in your niche. Building quality relationships are essential to turning followers into customers.

You Have Control

With social media, you are in complete control of how your business is represented. You will have control of what is posted on social media and when it is posted. This allows you to be able to be completely honest with your audience and build a solid relationship with them. Are you taking full advantage of social media, if not, why?

You Can Generate Traffic

You can also use social media to drive traffic to your website. You can link back to your business website when you post on social media so people are encouraged to visit your website and make a purchase. Just be sure to engage your audience and not simply offer up your business at every opportunity.

Marketing on Facebook is actually simpler than you might think. You just need to learn about the best ways to market your business on this social media platform and you should be very successful in your marketing efforts, however, no matter where you promote your business, always make sure you do your research as planning will be very important.

Heatman

Credits
For the fact that all the social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Baddo, etc have thousands of user if not millions of users actively using one of these social media network or a combination of two or even all of them, gives any business man an opportunity to have access to an infinite number of people who could easily be linned up as one's prospective customers or clients as long as these audience are well targeted to get the needed ones to the business. In my opinion, this is the greatest advantage that social media offers to any business that makes use of it in one way or another.

Hova

Credits
Lately I've been going on and on about instagram and it has revolutionized the art of marketing. When Instagram extended the duration of thier short videos from 15 seconds to 1 minute, they gave their clients the power to create and develop personal relationship. This method of engaging your customers works the same way TV ads do. That personal feeling builds trust and eventually a massive loyal fan base.

KellyGeo

Credits
When you have a very good look at the number of people who makes use of the various social media sites that are very popular today, it would come to notice that these figures runs in billions. Now can you imagine targeting and channeling a good number of these people to your business services and products? If you are able to even get just 10% of the users of each of these social media networks, your sales will go up the charts and your profits unimaginable.

Heatman

Credits
When you have a very good look at the number of people who makes use of the various social media sites that are very popular today, it would come to notice that these figures runs in billions. Now can you imagine targeting and channeling a good number of these people to your business services and products? If you are able to even get just 10% of the users of each of these social media networks, your sales will go up the charts and your profits unimaginable.
Only Facebook alone has over 2 billions users from analyse I saw a while back. Now, imagine getting 10% of 2 billion users targeted for your business? And should that 10% patronize in your business products and services, you are definitely going to counting in millions of dollars no matter what it is that you are selling. In as much as there are dangers or side effects of excessive use of social media, it's beneficial purposes are still considered to increasing on daily basis and it's what every business looking to incorporate it in the business strategy is looking forward to.

KellyGeo

Credits
Only Facebook alone has over 2 billions users from analyse I saw a while back. Now, imagine getting 10% of 2 billion users targeted for your business? And should that 10% patronize in your business products and services, you are definitely going to counting in millions of dollars no matter what it is that you are selling. In as much as there are dangers or side effects of excessive use of social media, it's beneficial purposes are still considered to increasing on daily basis and it's what every business looking to incorporate it in the business strategy is looking forward to.
Most business companies that I know of today all makes use of Facebook page to get their business project more coverage in reaching millions of people with just a simple click on the computer. This is actually working for most of these companies especially those that have a very good media and public relations department that is in charge of shaping the image of the company in the eyes of the public especially when there is need for a damage control.

Heatman

Credits
Most business companies that I know of today all makes use of Facebook page to get their business project more coverage in reaching millions of people with just a simple click on the computer. This is actually working for most of these companies especially those that have a very good media and public relations department that is in charge of shaping the image of the company in the eyes of the public especially when there is need for a damage control.
That assessment is very correct about most business especially using social media and specifically Facebook for its marketing campaigns. This is purely based on the fact that there are lots of people to be reached through making a connection using Facebook. So, as long as these companies use effective marketing campaigns strategies, they are guaranteed of making good progress in widening their business reach which generally means more sales and profits for the company.

KellyGeo

Credits
That assessment is very correct about most business especially using social media and specifically Facebook for its marketing campaigns. This is purely based on the fact that there are lots of people to be reached through making a connection using Facebook. So, as long as these companies use effective marketing campaigns strategies, they are guaranteed of making good progress in widening their business reach which generally means more sales and profits for the company.
Exactly, it's the numbers game of Facebook and other social media sites that makes them a very resourceful ground to hunt for business clients and customers. One thing that is very certain about using the social media is that you are definitely guaranteed of getting those who are going to interested in whatever you are selling. Just yesterday I came across one page on Facebook about medicine and drugs, where a content was created about women fertility and infertility cases. There was serious traffic in that thread as more than 1000 people added comments to it and I believe that a good number of them asked for how to make purchase of some of their products. This shows how good social media is to marketing business and its products.

Hova

Credits
There is no doubt that many success stories are as a result of social media. This success is attributed to making the likes of Intagra, twitter and facebook work for you. The secret is in exploring the tons of marketing tools that are currently available and making sure you are putting them into good use.

Heatman

Credits
Exactly, it's the numbers game of Facebook and other social media sites that makes them a very resourceful ground to hunt for business clients and customers. One thing that is very certain about using the social media is that you are definitely guaranteed of getting those who are going to interested in whatever you are selling. Just yesterday I came across one page on Facebook about medicine and drugs, where a content was created about women fertility and infertility cases. There was serious traffic in that thread as more than 1000 people added comments to it and I believe that a good number of them asked for how to make purchase of some of their products. This shows how good social media is to marketing business and its products.
That's incredible figures that you just described about the health fertility post on Facebook. I think that health is one major source of concern for most people and they are most likely to go to any extent to avoid having any health problems or complications. There is this particular product of a company called GNLD sold here, even though the health products are very expensive but it sells well. Looking at its Facebook page, there is increased traffic and people looking for how to buy. Social media marketing is very impressive when carried out effectively.

KellyGeo

Credits
That's incredible figures that you just described about the health fertility post on Facebook. I think that health is one major source of concern for most people and they are most likely to go to any extent to avoid having any health problems or complications. There is this particular product of a company called GNLD sold here, even though the health products are very expensive but it sells well. Looking at its Facebook page, there is increased traffic and people looking for how to buy. Social media marketing is very impressive when carried out effectively.
There is no denying how important people value their health, some would go to any extent in order to ensure that they are healthy and fit enough to carry on with their daily activities. So therefore, I'm not surprised seeing how much people took interest in such medical or health related post on Facebook because it really matters to them. Let me tell one funny truth, we all have a medical issue that needs attention and once we see online where such problems are discussed, we are definitely going to pick interest.

Hova

Credits
Most of us already live online and where better to showcase your products than on social media. With the massive amount of traffic Facebook, Twitter, Intagram and other social media platforms receive on a daily basis, it would be stupid not to take advantage of. Most people are already familiar with two or more social media platforms so finding something won't be a problem unlike navigating a new website(s).

Credits
Most of us already live online and where better to showcase your products than on social media. With the massive amount of traffic Facebook, Twitter, Intagram and other social media platforms receive on a daily basis, it would be stupid not to take advantage of. Most people are already familiar with two or more social media platforms so finding something won't be a problem unlike navigating a new website(s).
You have to be able to manage all of those social media accounts, and if you can not manage your own website in an effective manner, then it really would not make much sense to signup for multiple social accounts that you may not be able to manage, and building your social account can be tough also, however, if you direct your social media campaigns to your social media accounts, then I suspect they can grow quite rapidly.

Hova

Credits
Growing your social media profiles is all about staying ahead of the crowd. Making sure you are trendy by employing every available and upcoming features on social media apps. Always keep your ears open for new updates just to make sure you don't miss something that is going to change your business for the better. I know it takes time but so long as you remember to put the needs of the consumers first, then the only way left to go is up.

NoviceNinja

Credits
You have to be able to manage all of those social media accounts, and if you can not manage your own website in an effective manner, then it really would not make much sense to signup for multiple social accounts that you may not be able to manage, and building your social account can be tough also, however, if you direct your social media campaigns to your social media accounts, then I suspect they can grow quite rapidly.
If your business is doing well financially, it would be best to hire an experienced VA or Social Media Manager to take care of all your social media accounts. Here in our country, you can employ great Social Media Managers for as low as $2/hr. As the CEO aka Captain of the Ship, you need to work ON your business and not IN it. You should focus more on closing in on clients or making strategies towards the success of your organization.

Credits
If your business is doing well financially, it would be best to hire an experienced VA or Social Media Manager to take care of all your social media accounts. Here in our country, you can employ great Social Media Managers for as low as $2/hr. As the CEO aka Captain of the Ship, you need to work ON your business and not IN it. You should focus more on closing in on clients or making strategies towards the success of your organization.
I do not think we need to worry about social media right now, ROFL. DG said he would work on DG Blog a little more, and I do not think the blog is getting any more traffic then the forum is getting right now, and it would be nice to have people signup and forum the blog and the forum, even if their only support is forum posting, then that would be great, but this is what we have right now, and we just have to make the best of it until it starts getting better.

NoviceNinja

Credits
I do not think we need to worry about social media right now, ROFL. DG said he would work on DG Blog a little more,

but this is what we have right now, and we just have to make the best of it until it starts getting better.
That's excellent news, never knew Digital Global also has a blog site. Well, if ever you would need a novice writer for some projects, you know where to find me. Haha! Kidding.

Heatman

Credits
There is no denying how important people value their health, some would go to any extent in order to ensure that they are healthy and fit enough to carry on with their daily activities. So therefore, I'm not surprised seeing how much people took interest in such medical or health related post on Facebook because it really matters to them. Let me tell one funny truth, we all have a medical issue that needs attention and once we see online where such problems are discussed, we are definitely going to pick interest.
Exactly @KellyGeo, ever sane human being takes his or her health very seriously and especially fertility health related issues, they would go to any extent to make themselves feel safe and healthy. There have been an increase number of families without offsprings and any health related drugs being marketed online seems to sell well as long as its certified and verified to be sold by authentic companies, and with the number of users on social media, the product will be make a huge sale points.

Credits
You have really listed why we need social media for our business and I believe even a green horn in any business terrain know that having their business out there on the social media platforms now is a must because of the enormous benefits.
One business can go far and wide just by advertising online.No need staying put in just a location, one can take advantage of social media to reach a wider audiences.

johnywalker

Credits
I don't have any business but I understand the power social media has when it comes to market and promote your business. Currently, I am writing on an article site. I promote my articles through social media. I get decent traffic. Social media also provides you social signals. Social signals will help your business website to rank up higher in the search results.