The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Recaptcha or Solve Media Captcha

Gabbar

Credits
I am quite new working with the faucets and I had hard time answering the Recaptcha as they were very annoying and wasting a lot of time but Glad I found the way to convert that to solve Media captcha which is fairly easier to answer and takes very less time as compared to Recaptcha.

What about you? Do you Prefer Recaptcha or Solve Media Captcha? Please share.

Credits
I have always thought if there's no way else to verify one is humans than solving those captcha it can very annoying trying to solve those captcha. I always solve mostly media captcha its alot easier to work with.

Gabbar

Credits
I have always thought if there's no way else to verify one is humans than solving those captcha it can very annoying trying to solve those captcha. I always solve mostly media captcha its alot easier to work with.
Yeah these captcha are too much annoying and that's why I also try the solve media as they took less time but sometimes even they are very tricky and vague.

Credits
Yeah these captcha are too much annoying and that's why I also try the solve media as they took less time but sometimes even they are very tricky and vague.
I don't waste time in changing the vague ones because you might never get them right.The best thing to do is just change them. when once there are blurry and can't be understood.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't waste time in changing the vague ones because you might never get them right.The best thing to do is just change them. when once there are blurry and can't be understood.
Its better to change that or even move to recaptcha as sometime they accept the verification without any captcha.

Junrose123

Credits
I prefer the solve media because I can save more time in it unlike the other one that is really time consuming. I just wished that both of them could be as fast as it could be since sometimes they are lagging and hard to deal with.

Gabbar

Credits
Sometimes if we have slow Internet then it feels more annoying to answer Captcha as it keeps coming on you saying that Captcha is incorrect or unable to load.

Junrose123

Credits
Captcha sites really needs a stable internet connection otherwise you cannot do a great job on it. I am not doing captcha sites if I am experiencing intermittent connection since I might be banned or feel uncomfortable.

Gabbar

Credits
Don't know why these websites have easy captcha as 2+2=4, Forum coin faucet have very easy captcha and these should be adopted by other faucet as well.

johnywalker

Credits
I am not on any earning sites where I have to do recaptcha or media captcha to get into the site, however, I know what these two are. I think recaptcha is better than solving media captcha as long as you have high internet connection, recaptcha will work, for a slow connection media captcha might be better.

Gabbar

Credits
I think whenever we join a website we need to answer at least one captcha like that. If we are on faucet then it's like mandatory to solve captcha.

chameli

Credits
I think recaptcha is ok because all you have to do it click, however, for captcha you have to solve the media problem. It takes more time to solve captcha.

Junrose123

Credits
I still prefer recaptcha because it is very easy and convenient to take, it does not need any special things to do, just typing the words and there it goes.

moh254

Credits
There are different types of media captchas. Generally I love them except for those scribbled letters and numbers because they always waste my time.

kattech

Credits
I am quite new working with the faucets and I had hard time answering the Recaptcha as they were very annoying and wasting a lot of time but Glad I found the way to convert that to solve Media captcha which is fairly easier to answer and takes very less time as compared to Recaptcha.

What about you? Do you Prefer Recaptcha or Solve Media Captcha? Please share.
Recaptchas to me are better. They are less data consuming as opposed the media captcha.