The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Reddit or Twitter?

Heatman

Credits
I'm sure that most people aren't familiar with Reddit but are well accustomed to using Twitter. Twitter is as popular as Facebook if I can put it that way but when it comes to using Reddit, it's only a handful of people have a good experience with the social media. For those who have actually used both Reddit and Twitter, which one do you prefer between the two social media?

Gabbar

Credits
I'm on Twitter but still I haven't tried Reddit. It's a good way to know about money making ways but their is a lot of scam as well.

Junrose123

Credits
I am not familiar on how to use Reddit since I am only using Twitter occasionally. I preferred Twitter because of its simplicity and convenience while using it.

johnywalker

Credits
Reddit is good for onsite communication (interaction on the topic), Twitter is good for offsite communication (visiting the link posted on twitter). In order to benefit from Reddit, you need to be very active on the site. In order to benefit from Twitter, you need to have a lot of genuine fan following.

Gabbar

Credits
My friends have recommended me to join Reddit and check it from time to time as we can get aware of many new ways to make money as still there are many methods of which we are not aware of.

Junrose123

Credits
I am planning to join Reddit since I see that it also give us some advantages and benefits in some areas of concern. I will try to be active so that I can really earn more from other online sites.

sprite1950

Credits
It's Reddit every time for me; I have never been keen on Twitter. I have found many of my online sites through Reddit and the information you can glean from there is vast. I particularly enjoy the beer money section.

Gabbar

Credits
With Reddit we can get to know about different other ways to make money and even of scam websites and by staying updated, we can do a lot better but Twitter is just a social networking website, so not of much help.

Credits
I know about reddit but I don't have an account there but I'm on Twitter and many people are on it too.I'm using my account to complete micro jobs from micro jobs sites and I get paid with it.

Gabbar

Credits
I am feeling like an alien on Reddit and don't understand how to work on it. I like to learn more about it as it looks like a very nice and helpful community.

a_jerobon

Credits
I'm sure that most people aren't familiar with Reddit but are well accustomed to using Twitter. Twitter is as popular as Facebook if I can put it that way but when it comes to using Reddit, it's only a handful of people have a good experience with the social media. For those who have actually used both Reddit and Twitter, which one do you prefer between the two social media?
I have not tried reddit yet but I have heard a lot about it. I am more familiar with twitter but I stopped using it for a while as I don't have much time for it these days.

Gabbar

Credits
These days many are talking a lot about Reddit and I'll also check it out to see how we can take it's help and earn indirectly. But Twitter is very useful as well.

chameli

Credits
I am not using reddit, however, I am active on twitter. Reddit is a powerful community. If you can woo the reddit users your content can go viral in a short time. However, if you anger the reddit users, you will never succeed on reddit. reddit is not a hit and run place, in order to benefit from reddit you should become a part of the community.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm hopeful of doing better on Reddit but still unable to understand how it works. I am not aware if how we can increase our Karma scores.