The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Relationship between money and inflation rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedo24

Credits
Inflation which simply means the persistent increase in the price of goods and services over a period of time. Money which is used as medium of exchange. In your opinion, if there is enough money in circulation do you think it could reduced the inflation rate ? What is the inflation in your country and level of money circulation?

Gabbar

Credits
Inflation is the general increase in the price of commodities and it's increasing in my country mostly due to increase in the price of petrol and diesel.

ahmedo24

Credits
Inflation is the general increase in the price of commodities and it's increasing in my country mostly due to increase in the price of petrol and diesel.
These are daily commodities that can truly cos inflation .
Does your country import petrol and diesel or you extract and refined the product in your country?

Gabbar

Credits
These are daily commodities that can truly cos inflation .
Does your country import petrol and diesel or you extract and refined the product in your country?
Petrol isn't available in many countries including India. We need to import that from other countries. But there have been news that petrol is imported at lower rate but after taxes its more dearer.

ahmedo24

Credits
If petrol and diesel are the major commodities that strike the inflation rate in your country, very like when alternatives such as solar powered cars are been invented, it will depressed the rate though these might take a longer time. In my country we rely majorly on importation of raw materials which makes the inflation rate higher. We are blessed with crude oil

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is right, inflation increases the price of the basic commodities while decreasing the value of our currency. That is why we cannot buy more product and services whenever there is an inflation because it lessen the purchasing power of our currency.

ahmedo24

Credits
The inflation rate is key to the development of every country, countries with low tolerance Fe corruption usually have low inflation rate at least a single digit with stronger purchasing power.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes these fuel and other gas causes a certain country to have a sudden increase in inflation. In my country inflation is one of the things causes the price of the basic commodities to risen up.

anorona

Credits
Philippines is now suffering from high inflation rate and this really affects all the people here in my country. We have to change our budget plan due to the increase of prize on items and foods in the market.

Gabbar

Credits
Philippines is now suffering from high inflation rate and this really affects all the people here in my country. We have to change our budget plan due to the increase of prize on items and foods in the market.
This is happening in all countries and that's why the present value of money is dipping on daily basis and we all are unable to manage our budgets.

Junrose123

Credits
Due to the high inflation, I was obliged to budget my salary and savings since it is realy hard now to buy the basic commodities that we need. I am just hoping that the salary might as well increase to compensate with the increasing demands for basic needs.

ahmedo24

Credits
It is better the inflation rate should be reduced such that even a common man will be able can afford to buy basic commodities. Not everyone is in to salary.

Junrose123

Credits
It is better the inflation rate should be reduced such that even a common man will be able can afford to buy basic commodities. Not everyone is in to salary.
Yes we can afford to buy for the basic commodities but it will be reduced in terms of its volume. Before we can buy large volume of rice for instance but because of the increase in inflation, we might just buy rice in kilos only not anymore on sack since we might not afford to have it this time.

ahmedo24

Credits
Inflation rate reduction lead to the decrease in price of goods or commodities which simply you will buy the normal price you have been buying before.

Credits
There's high inflation in my country and generally life is a bit difficult because of this and until the government steps in to remedy the situation it will remain same.I hope things get better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.