The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Rewardingways.com

amitkokiladitya

Credits
This is a GPT survey site which works worldwide. You can earn by solving surveys and at the same time, you can also earn by watching videos and performing simple tasks. Minimum payout is $1 and it offers varies payment options. The site is doing really well for Tier 1 countries but I'm not sure about its performance at other places.

Does anyone hold any idea about this site?

Gabbar

Credits
I don't think I have ever tried this website but it looks pretty good but as you said it's best for top tier countries and we being from tier three country cannot expect much.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I don't think I have ever tried this website but it looks pretty good but as you said it's best for top tier countries and we being from tier three country cannot expect much.
I registered on the site yesterday but did not find anything appealing. The video offers were not available in my country. So, all we could ever earn was through the occasional surveys we could get for our demography. I would not suggest this site for people living in Tier 3 countries.

earnmaster

Credits
after going through the details of the thread i certainly do not qualify for the site as i am an Indian. anyways hope that site becomes international properly. i certainly look for more details of the site.