The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Romantic Novels.

arunima25

Credits
Well I loved the old classic romantic novels. if I have to list the top five romantic books that I prefer to read again and again it would be
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Emma
3. Wuthering Heights
4. Love Story
5. A Suitable Boy.

I know I have not included any of the latest ones. So feel free to share your favorite ones.

Credits
I'm not really into romantic novels but I still read them when I come across them and I'm in the mood to read.I don't really have a favourite one but I think one I enjoyed sometime ago was called Dizzy angel.it's a book that invoke emotions.

Gabbar

Credits
I can check that sometimes but normally I won't pick any romantic Novel. Maybe short stories would be more of the attraction for me than novels.

arunima25

Credits
Romantic Novels seem to be quite popular but may not be interesting to everyone. And also the kind of writing impacts it a lot. Jane Austen's classics are my favorite as the female characters are so real and strong and not like those dainty beauties as all other authors portray their female characters as. Her characters seem real and imperfectly beautiful.

Gabbar

Credits
Romantic Novels seem to be quite popular but may not be interesting to everyone. And also the kind of writing impacts it a lot. Jane Austen's classics are my favorite as the female characters are so real and strong and not like those dainty beauties as all other authors portray their female characters as. Her characters seem real and imperfectly beautiful.
Seems like you are so romantic :geek: and jeeju is lucky to have you :p

Glad you enjoy these, I can grab it sometime but most of the times, I am okay with non romantic ones.

arunima25

Credits
If you want to start with romantics go for Chetan Bhagat's novels though I am not at all a fan of his writing style. But he seems to be favorite among masses. For classic novels, one need to have a flair for that literary work. They are just too classic with their use of words.

Gabbar

Credits
If you want to start with romantics go for Chetan Bhagat's novels though I am not at all a fan of his writing style. But he seems to be favorite among masses. For classic novels, one need to have a flair for that literary work. They are just too classic with their use of words.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try to look into that but even I heard about Chetan Bhagat and he seems to be in the news for all wrong reasons.

a_jerobon

Credits
Well I loved the old classic romantic novels. if I have to list the top five romantic books that I prefer to read again and again it would be
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Emma
3. Wuthering Heights
4. Love Story
5. A Suitable Boy.

I know I have not included any of the latest ones. So feel free to share your favorite ones.
Romantic novels are my best. I love especially ones written by Danielle Steel. They give a picture of what love is, how much one can suffer from a series of heartbreaks and later have a happy ending after long suffering. I was more intrigued by one known as "message in the bottle." It is such a sweet novel and its ending is so unique as both the lovers end up dying together. It left me wondering whether to consider this a happy ending or a sad one.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not that much into Romantic ones but I can grab and spend some time reading. I am not following any writers but I can check any which is by Indian Writer.

arunima25

Credits
Romantic novels are my best. I love especially ones written by Danielle Steel. They give a picture of what love is, how much one can suffer from a series of heartbreaks and later have a happy ending after long suffering. I was more intrigued by one known as "message in the bottle." It is such a sweet novel and its ending is so unique as both the lovers end up dying together. It left me wondering whether to consider this a happy ending or a sad one.
That seems like a good read. I hope to grab it in coming time and read it. Sounds like a good romantic novel.

ahmedo24

Credits
Romantic novels were my favorite then but now I love to read books in line leadership training, business management and development. I guess passion for books changes over time

arunima25

Credits
I do not mind reading a fat or big book as long as it holds my interest and has a good way of story telling to keep you entertained till the end. I have read "A suitable Boy" by Vikram Seth few times though it is a huge book.

ahmedo24

Credits
What matter most in a book is the story line and the kind of suspense it contains, I don't get tired of reading books except it not entertaining or resourceful.

Gabbar

Credits
I do not mind reading a fat or big book as long as it holds my interest and has a good way of story telling to keep you entertained till the end. I have read "A suitable Boy" by Vikram Seth few times though it is a huge book.
I haven't read that one but what sort of book is that? Do You recommend us to check that out?

A K Rao

Credits
I had Jane Austin's 'Pride and Prejudice' in my small library which was eaten up by the termites. I recall reading the book when I bought it. Yes, need not comment on this book that every one knows that it is one of the top lists of 'Most loved Books' with the literary scholars and common people.

During my college life though I used to read D H Lawrence, Oscar Wilde, Charles Dickens etc, but I was more attracted to the modern writers then like Robin Cook and Aurther Haily.

Luckily since my daughter in law is Ph D in English literatute she has got a fantastic library where can borrow any book I liked but missed to read!

A K Rao

Credits
I think when someone is in love then it's natural to have a soft side towards Romantic novels but I am not so I am not attracted towards them.
May be you are right! But I appreciate them even at this age, for the imagination the author and the way he presents the situation with the ornamental words to make the novel to flow like a calm and beautiful river! Some authors can mesmerize you with their writing skills and they can take you to different World with their works!