The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Safe and effective way of cleaning mobile screen

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I have a 5 year old kid who keeps fiddling with my mobile phone. This makes the screen dirty and sticky and I need to clean it multiple times in a day. If I do not clean it, it affects the touch as well as visibility of my phone.

But everytime I do it, I fear damaging my phone. What is the safest, easiest and the most effective way of cleaning a mobile screen?

Gabbar

Credits
I think if your smartphone is quite dirty, then you need to place your smartphone in a bucket full of water and it will be completed in a few days LOL.
On A serious note, you can clean the screen of your mobile with a cotton cloth and apply a few drops of water.

overcast

Credits
I use Collin spray for the mobile screen. And it can be pretty interesting that it cleans lot quicker. You can also use the orange skin pilled. And that can be rub on the screen. You can see that it can work out for the screens in some cases. I guess on that note I prefer to have simple options instead of those expensive cleaners.

Gabbar

Credits
I also think that those cleaners like Collin would be effective but personally I have never tried it. If the mobile screen or upper layer of it is not clean then we can easily replace the mobile screen guard if we applied one and its around 1.5 to 2 dollars.