The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

Save Money while Spending

Gabbar

Credits
We all need to spend money whether we like it or not and its a part of life to spend and not a single person can do without spending. We need to spend money on food and other expenses but there are ways by which we can save money while spending as well.

Firstly We can try to go for products which are on sale or which are available at discount and we can buy in bulk as well if they can stay fresh for a longer time.
Secondly, we can try to compare products and their prices and that can also help in choosing a better product which can save money as it can work for a longer time.
Thirdly, we can opt to pay with Credit card or even with a debit card as we can get many discounts and cash back by doing that and can earn reward points which can help us get many other deals

What are your views on it? Do share your ways to save money while spending.

D

Deleted member 62

Your ideas are valid,I like to go for bulk buying to save cost and get some discounts. Yes buying products that are durable and of good quality will help in the long run,we can enjoy the product for a very long time.

chameli

Credits
Buying on sale is a great way to save money. When the winter is ending, you can see a lot of winter products on sale. If you buy these products, you will surely not use this year, however, might use next winter. By buing this product, you saved a lot of money. Buying festive seasons is also a great way to save money because you are entitled with free offers and discounts.

Gabbar

Credits
Buying on sale is a great way to save money. When the winter is ending, you can see a lot of winter products on sale. If you buy these products, you will surely not use this year, however, might use next winter. By buing this product, you saved a lot of money. Buying festive seasons is also a great way to save money because you are entitled with free offers and discounts.
We can check all throughout the year and can find many products which are on sale and save money by spending on them. We can also earn cash back if we are eligible for that.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is right, I am mostly buying items during sale or promo since I earn a bigger discounts than buying items on an ordinary days.

Gabbar

Credits
These days online websites have all sort of promotions which they run almost for the complete year and that's how we can save money while spending and get cash back as well.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes I have seen a lot of promotions in lazada and shopee but I am not interested for now to buy since I have some important things that I want to use for my money.

ahmedo24

Credits
There are seasons that we spend money while saving especially the festival seasona but if Oneida not careful you tend to spend more than necessary because of the promo offers.

Junrose123

Credits
I think that is the disadvantages of promo products since we tend to buy more even though we really don't need that much because we are just after on the savings that we will get not thinking that we might end up spending more in just a day of shopping.

Gabbar

Credits
These days I am shopping online a lot and on few occasions I am able to save some money as well. I am earning some cash back which I can use on my future purchases.

Junrose123

Credits
I think next week I would go shopping since our company Christmas party is coming and I need to buy some clothes to wear during that day and a gift as well for our exchange gifts.

ahmedo24

Credits
I think next week I would go shopping since our company Christmas party is coming and I need to buy some clothes to wear during that day and a gift as well for our exchange gifts.
That is a good one, just ensure you prioritise your expenses so that you don't over spend. The exchange gift is a good thing guess you guys don't bother the commensurate with other people's in terms of worth

Gabbar

Credits
Amazon is helping me to save when we spend. few days back I ordered one mobile for my friend and it was on No Cost EMI and I immediately got cash back of Rs .1000

Junrose123

Credits
That is a good one, just ensure you prioritise your expenses so that you don't over spend. The exchange gift is a good thing guess you guys don't bother the commensurate with other people's in terms of worth
Thanks for the advice my friend but we already have a set of amount for our exchange gifts and for sure I would not go beyond it.

Gabbar

Credits
These days we can see and be a aware buyer, most of things can be bought at a discount and we can easily get that delivered to our door step as well.

Junrose123

Credits
I have already an idea in my mind on what to purchase on our exchange gift so that I will not be spending too much but might rather save a few penny for that.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is true and it is sad to know that we are having some less offer compare to some countries out there when it comes to shopping either online or offline.

ahmedo24

Credits
Top tier countries have fast and efficient delivery services and things are cheaper online, they are more used to online purchases and doorstep delivery.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is true since I mostly observed it to them, but in my country door to door delivery is already becoming popular but i think it is mostly common to some big cities.