The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Save more using Facebook Lite

Heatman

Credits
If you haven't already heard about Facebook Lite, this content is meant for you alone because there are so many benefits of using Facebook Lite over the main Facebook application.

Original Facebook size is more than 60MB and it takes more than 30MB to update it once the application is old. If you are using a phone that is low on RAM, using original Facebook would make the phone to lag and hang.

But with Facebook Lite which is just 8MB, it gives your phone a lot of free space to run efficiently and effectively. Also updating Facebook Lite is not more than 6MB, which saves data and money for you.

D

Deleted member 62

I'm using Facebook lite already and I'm enjoying the features therein.Using Facebook lite is just like using the opera mini browser to Acess the internet it helps compress data and helps us reduce data consumption. Facebook lite helps users conserve data while we still have good Facebook usage experience. I hope everyone realizes this to use.

Kei

Credits
I was skeptical to install it. When I started having problems installing the original facebook app, I thought I'd give it a try. Honestly speaking, it is awesome to use. The user experience is very nice and the features are easy to go around. What's more, it saves you a lot. This is what I use now whenever I have to log in to facebook.

chameli

Credits
If your phone has low RAM, using the facebook app can lower your device memory. In that case you can try facebook Lite. It is light weight and does not take a lot of space. It also loads pretty fast. It is better to use lite if you are on mobile data

Gabbar

Credits
It's a good option but I prefer the normal app. Even though it consumes more data then Facebook lite but I'm more comfortable on the traditional version.

moh254

Credits
I really enjoy Facebook lite but my main reason is that it saves data unlike when you're using the phone's Facebook. Also, it loads faster unlike the other Facebook.

chameli

Credits
If you use you mobile data to access facebook you can use facebook lite as well as messenger lite.If you are working on slow connecting lite versions of apps will load faster.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't like to access facebook with this Facebook lite app as the normal app is very good and I am comfortable browsing on it.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have once see this facebook lite app on playstore but didn't know till functions, considering the size I think it will be better since I access my facebook mostly on mobile.

Gabbar

Credits
Its not even close to the traditional app and as I don't have any issues with data, I like to access Facebook with that and sometimes or most of the times check those videos.

ahmedo24

Credits
It is better to stick to the traditional app or upgrade to a more advanced one anytime it is available, probably in a while the facebook lite app will also be in good shape.

kattech

Credits
Facebook lite is the Facebook application I use on my smartphone. Besides saving data, this lite app is very faster when it comes to loading. It works on both faster and slow networks which allows one to enjoy unlimited. Bad side of it, it does not save last views since it restarts everytime you close the app.

If you haven't already heard about Facebook Lite, this content is meant for you alone because there are so many benefits of using Facebook Lite over the main Facebook application.

Original Facebook size is more than 60MB and it takes more than 30MB to update it once the application is old. If you are using a phone that is low on RAM, using original Facebook would make the phone to lag and hang.

But with Facebook Lite which is just 8MB, it gives your phone a lot of free space to run efficiently and effectively. Also updating Facebook Lite is not more than 6MB, which saves data and money for you.
Yes, you are actually right with your observation and post. I use to use Facebook app and sincerely it was occupying larger space and data on my phone. But the moment I got Facebook lite, I became free from all of that.

a_jerobon

Credits

Yeah, I have always preferred Facebook lite for my Facebook account. It is much more economical and so easy to use.

Facebook lite is actually faster in browsing compared to normal Facebook app. Though Facebook messenger is better than messenger lite since it has facilities like blocking someone from messaging you instead of blocking completely.

Gabbar

Credits
It's not tough. You can yourself install that Facebook lite app and see if it's working for you or not as we all have different expectations from the app