The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Screentouch or Button

Heatman

Credits
We have seen phone companies upgrade from botton phones to now screen touch especially when it comes to Android and iOS devices. This is a very good upgrade in phone technology with making the phone screen a sensitive tough pad for data input.

But I'm sure that there are still some people who are still preferring button phones over screentouch. Some of their reasons is that they are already used to button phones, the screen of the touch screen gets scratched and makes its vision obscure.

Which one do you prefer? Screentouch or Button phones?

chameli

Credits
I don't have a tab. I have a phone, Samsung A5. I bought this hand set two years ago. I spent half of my monthly salary to buy this phone. I have been using touchscreen phones since 2012. Once I began using a touch screen phone, I have never used a button phone.

Kei

Credits
I'll go for touch screens. I'm so comfortable with using them that it feels weird when I handle phones with buttons. Touch screen makes it easier for me to go about my business online especially while typing. With buttons, you'd have to click repeatedly to get certain letters and symbols.

I don't think that it gets rough if properly maintained. I use a very durable screen guard for my phone and it keeps the screen as good as new.

Heatman

Credits
I don't have a tab. I have a phone, Samsung A5. I bought this hand set two years ago. I spent half of my monthly salary to buy this phone. I have been using touchscreen phones since 2012. Once I began using a touch screen phone, I have never used a button phone.
Adaptation is the key to being able to progress from making use of one technology for a long time and go over to using a new one, then dropping the old one completely. It's actually not everyone that is able to adapt in such situations and I'm sure it's why we still have button phones still being produced and sold.

Heatman

Credits
I prefer smartphones, using it I can access internet and can visit my earning sites. Also it has a better quality for a camera.
The question is not about using a smartphone but on using screenshot phones or button phones. Remember there are button phones that are smartphones. Take for instance, Nokia E-Series phones. Personally, I used Nokia E5 and it's one strong smartphone.

Kei

Credits
The question is not about using a smartphone but on using screenshot phones or button phones. Remember there are button phones that are smartphones. Take for instance, Nokia E-Series phones. Personally, I used Nokia E5 and it's one strong smartphone.
Perhaps his confusion stems from the fact that like 90% of smart phones are touchscreen so when you hear smartphone, you mind quickly dashes to touchscreens. I definitely know that I prefer touchscreens. I even feel like they are faster. Perhaps that's just my imagination.

Heatman

Credits
Perhaps his confusion stems from the fact that like 90% of smart phones are touchscreen so when you hear smartphone, you mind quickly dashes to touchscreens. I definitely know that I prefer touchscreens. I even feel like they are faster. Perhaps that's just my imagination.
I also think that might be the case as well with his misunderstanding on generalizing that all smartphone are screen touch and Android devices as well. But the obvious truth is that it's not so, because there are still some smartphone that are not androids or touchscreens.

anorona

Credits
I would choose touch screen over button phones. It is easy to press, you wont have your finger hurt even after using and pressing it for long hours. Most of the button phones tend to lose the keys which is oftenly being pressed.

a_jerobon

Credits
We have seen phone companies upgrade from botton phones to now screen touch especially when it comes to Android and iOS devices. This is a very good upgrade in phone technology with making the phone screen a sensitive tough pad for data input.

But I'm sure that there are still some people who are still preferring button phones over screentouch. Some of their reasons is that they are already used to button phones, the screen of the touch screen gets scratched and makes its vision obscure.

Which one do you prefer? Screentouch or Button phones?
I prefer screen touch phones. They are easier to use and more convenient due to a variety of apps that can be installed. Also, I only use my mobile phone while working online, so a smartphone is more convenient to work with compared to a button phone.

moh254

Credits
Its been years since I used button phone. I am not surprised that I don't know how to use that phone. Am so much into smartphone because there's a lot of things I can do with a smartphone other than ccommunication.

Gabbar

Credits
Many years ago Nokia launched a smartphone which was touch as well as buttoned and it's a good option for those who don't like touch smartphones but I'm fine with these and they are easier to work with.