The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Selling Data Subscription

Heatman

Credits
Over here, data is regarded as life because there is nothing like free Wi-Fi, so as long as you want to make use of the internet, you must pay or buy data bundle that will serve your internet needs.

Taking up the advantage of selling data bundle is a very good lucrative business because it sells on daily basis as millions of people make use of data daily. You can technically reach a business agreement with any telecommunication company within your region and buy data in bulk from them, then retail to individuals for more profit.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't see normal people doing this business anywhere. We have many big companies which provide Broadband and Wifi services and they do work with the companies as well as Individuals.

moh254

Credits
This has been circulating in my country especially social media but most of those people selling these data are cons although some are honest. Due to their dishonesty, the market has really gone down and people prefer being from the company itself.

Gabbar

Credits
I would prefer to buy from a reputed company as well as we need a very good service and back up as well as Internet services face many issues with weather and other things, so a good service team is required which normal groups don't have.

anorona

Credits
Here in my country, you can easily start a reloading business and sell regular or data bundle promos by just downloading an app. I am into that business and I am getting 5-10% profit plus some rebates by using QR payment(bills, groceries,shopping malls). There are also people who sell cheaper subscription of internet data but it requires you to use VPN, they some tricks to get faster and even bigger data per week/month. The disadvantage is that you wont be able to use it on some earning sites because most of them do not allow
the use of VPN or considering it as cheating.

Kei

Credits
I don't see normal people doing this business anywhere. We have many big companies which provide Broadband and Wifi services and they do work with the companies as well as Individuals.
Perhaps you are speaking for yourself. Not all countries have it stable like that. This is very lucrative in my country as every nearby shop retails this and they have huge turn over everyday. Only people with smart phones in my country by directly from the services providers. Still, they have to do the recharge via MasterCard, mobile application or mobile code.

These retailers buy straight from the companies and service providers. They are the link to the consumers. They make money by adding their own little interest while selling.

ahmedo24

Credits
This is very common business in my country and lots of people are making money this business from big companies down to the retailer, the business is so easy to run cos you don't a shop, just your social media adverts is enough to make your sales boom. It is very lucrative in my country

Credits
You're are totally right,my little cousin that is into data reselling business is really making it big.People buy data daily like water and expensively too.So data subscriptions business is a huge one here.people need data for internet use daily.

anorona

Credits
Nowadays that most people have gadgets, most are hooked to social media sites, and some are starting to try earning online site, it is a good chance for us to take advantage and sell data subscription, or a bundle of data plus sms and call subscription, it is one of the best seller here in my country.

ahmedo24

Credits
You're are totally right,my little cousin that is into data reselling business is really making it big.People buy data daily like water and expensively too.So data subscriptions business is a huge one here.people need data for internet use daily.
You are right, honestly it a daily profit business though it is for patient business guys cos the profit is not really big but it is continuos profit making business because it a daily need commodity.

anorona

Credits
You are right, honestly it a daily profit business though it is for patient business guys cos the profit is not really big but it is continuos profit making business because it a daily need commodity.

I am making maximum of 10% profit for selling data subscription, and other than that, they also give lots of discount for load retailer. Sometimes they give 50% off for a particular bundle, and it is really a big thing if you can sell a lot.

Valor

Credits
We have free internet access in the mall. Most of the malls offer this service to all mall goers. In SM City for example, there is a free Wi-Fi access good for an hour. And most of the mobile users here are subscribed to prepaid data subscription. We have 3 days, 5 days, 7 days or even 30 days worth of data subscription. Today, data/internet connectivity is becoming faster compared to the old days.

Gabbar

Credits
This is not easy in all countries to sell data subscription but we have many sellers/companies that are providing services and we are getting it at competitive prices.

anorona

Credits
This is not easy in all countries to sell data subscription but we have many sellers/companies that are providing services and we are getting it at competitive prices.

On some countries, it is really expensive to get data subscription, others needs to be in a long contract because short term subscription or prepaid is not available to them.

Credits
The way people buy data in my location, you might think our life depends on it and the annoying thing is that the data company saps the data too.The data don't even last any longer so one is buying data almost every week.

ahmedo24

Credits
The way people buy data in my location, you might think our life depends on it and the annoying thing is that the data company saps the data too.The data don't even last any longer so one is buying data almost every week.
You are right, I guess the government must checkmate the data /network providers companies , I noticed that my Airtel data doesn't last as supposed to be.

Credits
You are right, I guess the government must checkmate the data /network providers companies , I noticed that my Airtel data doesn't last as supposed to be.
I wish the regulatory bodies are doing their job of checkmating and regulating the telecommunications industry, it really appalling. Even Glo and mtn are doing same.Sapping away data so that subscribers are left with no option than to continue buying. It a total ripoffs.

Valor

Credits
In the Philippines, there are more providers now that offer cheaper rate plans; postpaid and prepaid. I am happy with my prepaid plan because I get to enjoy 2 GB for 7 days and a free YouTube access per day for 1 GB. And the other providers are following suit. So the more competitive the plans, the better for the companies' revenue.

Gabbar

Credits
In the Philippines, there are more providers now that offer cheaper rate plans; postpaid and prepaid. I am happy with my prepaid plan because I get to enjoy 2 GB for 7 days and a free YouTube access per day for 1 GB. And the other providers are following suit. So the more competitive the plans, the better for the companies' revenue.
I think Facebook is free in Philippines and it's a good option as many are advertising their products on Facebook and they can do it freely.

ahmedo24

Credits
Honestly if you have good Government that gives more license to Operators in this field, there will be more competitors in the market which improve the consumer satisfaction level. We look forward to see that in my country