The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Selling Imitation/Artificial Jewelry Online Is very Profitable?

Gabbar

Credits
After seeing many incidents related to Robbery and how much money we need to spend to own Gold, Platinum and other Such Jewelry most or at least many like to buy the Imitation or The Artificial Jewelry as it's inexpensive and available in different designs and to be honest it looks even better than the original jewelry.

This makes it a good way to make good money and is a very profitable affair.

What are your views on it? Please share.

Credits
Well,it not only jewelry most items that are not authentic looks better but there are never durable,I prefer to buy original things though.Some sellers are cheats because they sometimes sell the fake jewelry almost same price with the original and that's why they make more profit.

Gabbar

Credits
Well,it not only jewelry most items that are not authentic looks better but there are never durable,I prefer to buy original things though.Some sellers are cheats because they sometimes sell the fake jewelry almost same price with the original and that's why they make more profit.
It happens but there are ways with which we can check if the product is authentic or not and as I am talking about Jewelry , this Artificial jewelry is every cheap and most prefer it.

Kei

Credits
Artificial jewelry is cheaper but I do not think that they are better looking. Cheap jewelry looks cheap. That's what it is after all. I think that people buy them because they can't afford originals.

Yes it is very lucrative these days. In my country, a lot of people go for imitations because it's what they can afford with the current economic situation. Especially when they want to dress up kids. No one will want them losing expensive jewels.

I prefer to save up and buy originals because they are worth it, durable and can sometimes appreciate. More like an investment.

Gabbar

Credits
Artificial jewelry is cheaper but I do not think that they are better looking. Cheap jewelry looks cheap. That's what it is after all. I think that people buy them because they can't afford originals.

Yes it is very lucrative these days. In my country, a lot of people go for imitations because it's what they can afford with the current economic situation. Especially when they want to dress up kids. No one will want them losing expensive jewels.

I prefer to save up and buy originals because they are worth it, durable and can sometimes appreciate. More like an investment.
I don't think so, It looks more attractive than the real ones but this depends on the brand as well and most are interested in buying Aritificial ones, these days.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
Everybody doesn't adorn themselves like Kim Kardashian only to be robbed of millions of dollars worth of jewelry. But of course, if I'm buying the jewelry as an investment or to hand down as a family heirloom, then it's obvious I'm going to buy the real deal.

On the other hand, if it's just for fashion, there are many people who know how to pick inexpensive jewelry pieces to match their outfits and they make it work for them. That's why cheap jewelry is a profitable business. The folks on Etsy make customized jewelry and sell the pieces. There is definitely a market for inexpensive handmade jewelry.

Gabbar

Credits
You are right about it. Due to its very expensive and we are in a risk of getting robbed, most prefer to buy the imitated one and save money and this makes it a good business.

aanya

Credits
It is more profitable to sell imitated jewellery than real gold and diamond jewellery.. No risks, easy returns and easy shipping too

kattech

Credits
Jewelry is one stuff which anyone can sell online and profit. If you can do it on those super deals sites like Jumia, Amazon, eBay and the likes, chances are that you can profit unlimited.

chameli

Credits
I guess i is very profitable. You don't even need a website to sell artificial jewelry. You can sell through etsy, zazzle, ebay, even via facebook marketplace. In fact selling via third party marketplace is better than selling through your online store because it is difficult to build credibility of your online store.

Gabbar

Credits
I guess i is very profitable. You don't even need a website to sell artificial jewelry. You can sell through etsy, zazzle, ebay, even via facebook marketplace. In fact selling via third party marketplace is better than selling through your online store because it is difficult to build credibility of your online store.
yeah, its a good option and as Gold is getting more and more dearer many will like to buy this artificial jewelry as it can be helped in buying more pairs.

chameli

Credits
Yes, gold jewellery and jewellery with precious stones are becoming very expensive and women have started using artificial jewellery. These days many women use gold jewellery only in a formal functions, for everyday wear they use artificial jewellery, therefore, I believe there is a big market for these items.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes, gold jewellery and jewellery with precious stones are becoming very expensive and women have started using artificial jewellery. These days many women use gold jewellery only in a formal functions, for everyday wear they use artificial jewellery, therefore, I believe there is a big market for these items.
In Delhi there are many markets or persons who who exports to different places. The artificial jewelry is in big demand in different markets all around the globe.

A K Rao

Credits
Artificial Jewelry is having its own market and has its own clients. Most of the youngsters especially the students and the working class ladies prefer to wear these jewelries as they are safe to wear and they get matching sets with the dress they are using. I know many ladies having box full of artificial jewelry as they are very affordable and can be procured from any fancy general stores! Undoubtedly they are having good market and the dealing with this type of Jewelry can be a profitable business!

A K Rao

Credits
In Delhi there are many markets or persons who who exports to different places. The artificial jewelry is in big demand in different markets all around the globe.
In fact the market in front of New Delhi Railway Station, in Pahadganj there is a market and you can see many foreign ladies purchasing these artificial jewelry in bulk. Later on I came to know through the Local Newspapers that these ladies are taking these artificial jewelry while going back to their country and sell them to recover part of the cost of the tour they had in India! Good idea!

Gabbar

Credits
I know many that are working in this field and they like to sell the artificial jewelry offline and I feel If they sell online then also they can make more profit

A K Rao

Credits
I know many that are working in this field and they like to sell the artificial jewelry offline and I feel If they sell online then also they can make more profit
Yes, this business can be conducted online or offline too! Since the goods are non perishable and fashion keeps on coming and going , the businessmen will never have any dirth of customers online and offline!

Gabbar

Credits
I think if one can try on both fronts, offlne and online than it would be best as it can compete in the market and may make more profit as well.