The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Selling phones and laptops accessories

Heatman

Credits
With the rate of new phones and laptops products being produced and shipped all over the world, getting into selling their accessories seems like a great idea. Personally, I can't and won't use my new phone or laptop without its accessories, and as a result of this, I must buy a new accessory for my new phone or laptop on purchase.

So, if you are looking for any business that wouldn't require much capital to set up, then I'm recommending starting up phones and laptops accessories business. Marketing your products online will also help promote your business awareness.

moh254

Credits
You're right,that kind of business is highly marketable and the good thing with the business is that the goods don't go to waste like food stuff. The main secret should be, don't overcharge your stuff in the name of making much profit. Also coming up with unique products can boost your sales.

Gabbar

Credits
This business can be a hit as we aren't required to invest more and can build slowly and steadily.

We can start by selling on Facebook and even on other such websites and it'll surely help us make some profits and after that we can go for selling on top websites.

Heatman

Credits
You're right,that kind of business is highly marketable and the good thing with the business is that the goods don't go to waste like food stuff. The main secret should be, don't overcharge your stuff in the name of making much profit. Also coming up with unique products can boost your sales.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. When it comes to selling phones and laptops accessories, it's a very lucrative business because it's a market that will never get saturated because the world's generation will keep growing and it means producing new phones and laptops to satisfy their needs and it equally means more accessories to sell for you.

Junrose123

Credits
Here in my country that particular business is really indemand because of being tech savvy of my countrymen. They love to have the latest gadgets just to have a feeling of greatness and being addict to booming technologies.

Gabbar

Credits
I think even if we start from selling just the Mobile phone and Laptop accessories, we can still make good money and soon we can start selling Mobile Phone and Laptop as well. Its a long term goal but still will make us motivated.

Heatman

Credits
Here in my country that particular business is really indemand because of being tech savvy of my countrymen. They love to have the latest gadgets just to have a feeling of greatness and being addict to booming technologies.
Exactly! People seems to be more interested in buying lots of gadgets that will help feel belonged to a particular class of citizens.

Personally, I do take very good care of my phones specifically because it's of great use to me. I have changed my pack more than 5 times and the screen guard 4 times.

anorona

Credits
I think even if we start from selling just the Mobile phone and Laptop accessories, we can still make good money and soon we can start selling Mobile Phone and Laptop as well. Its a long term goal but still will make us motivated.

selling accesories can also be profitable plus it will only require you not too big capital. Best sellers are phone cases and screen guard or tempered glass. Most people would love to look for accesories that will make their gadgets look beautiful and protected.

Heatman

Credits
selling accesories can also be profitable plus it will only require you not too big capital. Best sellers are phone cases and screen guard or tempered glass. Most people would love to look for accesories that will make their gadgets look beautiful and protected.
You are absolutely correct with that assertion on selling phones accessories being more lucrative than laptops because of one reason which is that phones are sold more often than laptops. Also, people have this urgency to have their phone accessories like packs and screen guard changed frequently.

D

Deleted member 108

I know someone on Twitch who is selling keycaps. She is selling a lot each month, but all the money goes to making the keycaps. I think people should start making a plan before jumping into something like this.

Kei

Credits
This is making waves in my country. We like to patronize the latest everything. So when people get their mobiles and laptops, they are in a haste to buy accessories for them. Some love to have multiple accessories as latest as they come.

chameli

Credits
This is a good business in my home country. Since phones and laptops are in high demand, there is a lot of money making opportunities in selling phone and laptop accessories. I think you can outsource from sites like alibaba and aliexpress and sell these accessories online or offline.

overcast

Credits
There is very low margin for those who work with the phone and accessories market. You can have some percent with the phone skins. But that is also not a big amount of money. i'd say on the margin front, its better to try other type of the business if you want success.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is really true that is why if we want to be in this kind of business is that we need to have a greater capital so that we can sell more and cater all the need and wants of our clients. This is really a profitable business if we will just know how to handle it properly.

Gabbar

Credits
It can be termed as a nice business or I should say a side business as these sort of products have a decent profit margin so we can make some money selling them online as well as offline. And most are dependent on these accessories for their smartphones and laptops.

Heatman

Credits
It can be termed as a nice business or I should say a side business as these sort of products have a decent profit margin so we can make some money selling them online as well as offline. And most are dependent on these accessories for their smartphones and laptops.
Agreed! Let's call it a side business that can easily fetch you decent amount of money depending on the location of your business shop. If it's located in a very busy area, you are definitely going to be provided with incredible opportunity to sell more often.

Gabbar

Credits
I know my friend and I would be willing to work like that along with my offline job but I need to find the possibilities and figure out my prospective customers. We need to work with proper planning and then we can stock up things which are in demand more and stock less for Items which are lesser in demand.

johnywalker

Credits
I think smartphone and laptop accessories can be a good business as you can acquire these products for cheap from China and sell for higher price in your country or even in the global market through online stores and marketplaces.

Gabbar

Credits
If we like to try selling Laptop and smartphone accessories then we can even start from our office or from our neighborhood as these are the people who must have more trust on us and don't see anyone these days who don't have a smartphone and laptop are very common as well.