The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Selling weavons online

Heatman

Credits
I have seriously observed this new trend on social media sites for a long time now and from my findings, selling weavons online is on a growing scale over the years. Women are never satisfied with how they look, so they keep buying one new hair after another. So, if you have the money to invest in buying weavons, I would suggest that you do so and then market and promote your products online mostly on Instagram and Facebook because they are the two major online platform where they sell well.

Gabbar

Credits
Sorry But I have never seen this much trending or may be its different for different countries and you are right in saying that

"Women are never satisfied with how they look, so they keep buying one new hair after another. " And that's why one can really make decent money from this.

chameli

Credits
I did not know what weavons are, therefore, checked the word on my wordweb dictionary, however, then word was not found I Googled and the image sof wigs showed up. So weavons is wigs. I think there is money to be made with weavons because hair is the crowing glory and many men and women have hair problems

moh254

Credits
Have been observing thus as well especially on Facebook. People post all kinds of weaves and they get market very fast. But then this kind of business is very competitive because every lady ventures into it.

Thakur

Credits
It must be a good business or else so much of them wouldn't be doing it. I prefer to get into some business that I understand or have some knowledge about. I don't know about these ladies type or maybe if some lady want to work with me I could try this.