The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Selling your craft online

Heatman

Credits
If you have the skill to produce any sort of craft, either paintings, sculpture works, cloths, beads, bangles, bracelets etc, making use of the online avenues created by the existence of social media network will be a very good way to market your business and have lots of sales. Even big corporations today makes use of the social media to sell their products, so why won't you or me make use of it to sell our crafts?

Gabbar

Credits
I agree with you on that and these days many are doing it and I have seen many selling crafts on Facebook as well and Facebook have a very large coverage and its free so its win win for them.

arunima25

Credits
If you have the skill to produce any sort of craft, either paintings, sculpture works, cloths, beads, bangles, bracelets etc, making use of the online avenues created by the existence of social media network will be a very good way to market your business and have lots of sales. Even big corporations today makes use of the social media to sell their products, so why won't you or me make use of it to sell our crafts?
I am into art and craft a lot. I have sold a few of them for charities and few for business but mainly they were sold in some stalls or exhibition. The few orders that I get are through word of mouth. Many of my friends have suggested me to use social media to cash my skill. But I have not yet started with it. I need to have a collection of products before putting them on sale. Most of the things I make are for my house or of I have an order.

Gabbar

Credits
I know some who like to paint very nice pictures or some who play with wood and make very nice crafts and sell these online on Facebook and its a good way to make money.

arunima25

Credits
Yes having a Facebook page for your products is a good way to promote your business. You can invite people and friends to like your Facebook page and share it further. This really helps a lot to promote your skill. One of my friend is into craft and handmade jewelry. She is doing very well through Facebook.

anorona

Credits
This is my cousin’s business. She is a single mom and her hobby is making craft that she can sell online. She makes handmade phone cases and recently she also learned how to make beautiful dream catchers. She learn making this crafts through some tutorials on youtube.

Heatman

Credits
This is my cousin’s business. She is a single mom and her hobby is making craft that she can sell online. She makes handmade phone cases and recently she also learned how to make beautiful dream catchers. She learn making this crafts through some tutorials on youtube.
I have seen some exquisite beads hand made phone cases and they look very beautiful. It takes strong conviction and commitment to use beads to create a beautiful phone pack. I can only craft bangles and necklace but phone packs are impossible for me because they look difficult to do.

Junrose123

Credits
It is a great idea to sell our craft online since it is the fastest way that we can advertise our products worldwide. I am sure that through the help of social media sites, many people would have the interest to buy our crafts.

cinderella

Credits
It's one of the great benefits of the new technology. If an individual has the technical know-how in setting up an online store where they can display their products, that would be an advantage. The fact that many people are now switching to buying online because it is more convenient for them. However, this kind of business requires a lot of studies and preparation in order to be assured of success.

Personally, I am looking forward to having my own online shop too. But I need to conduct a thorough study of the system before I jumped in.

Junrose123

Credits
Many people nowadays are establishing an online shop because of wanting to have a larger group of buyers without the need of physically visiting the shop. It is now becoming a trend to some social media sites and I have a friend of mine who are doing that kind of business and I see that he is doing a great job.

anorona

Credits
Many people nowadays are establishing an online shop because of wanting to have a larger group of buyers without the need of physically visiting the shop. It is now becoming a trend to some social media sites and I have a friend of mine who are doing that kind of business and I see that he is doing a great job.
I agree with you, and this is one of the best business too for those who have limited time but want to have business. They can setlle the orders after work and set the delivery during their rest day.

Junrose123

Credits
I am planning to have such online shop business since I see that it might give me some wealth in the future. I am just trying my best to figure out on what would be the strategy that I will used in order to be productive.

Gabbar

Credits
If you are skilled then you can easily sell your craft and that to freely on Facebook, Olx and different websites and make money from it.

johnywalker

Credits
You can sell your craft on Zazzle or etsy. These ecommerce markets specializes on crafts, even though you can sell almost every thing on these stores. However, in order to sell crafts, you need craftmanship. This is not for everyone.

Gabbar

Credits
There are many websites on which we can sell craft and make money from it. We can even post on Facebook, Olx and others and it's free to post and earn

chameli

Credits
THose who have craftmanship can try est or zazzle to sell theri crafts and make money by selling crafts. By the way, you can also try selling crafts even if yo do not have any skills. Yo can buy crafts from the local atrist and trying selling these crafts.

Gabbar

Credits
I heard a lot about zazzle and it's a great website to sell and make money. I have a friend who is good at designing and he sell his designs on the website and make good money.

chameli

Credits
Zazzle and etsy specailizes in selling hand made items. however, you can also try ebay as it is the largest marketplace for selling online. Or, perhaps create your online store and sell your crafts. I have see a lot of people sell crafts through their website. Another alternative is selling via facebook marketplace.

Gabbar

Credits
Yeah, I'm aware and heard of zazzle and many are really able to make good money from it. I think there are plenty of other good websites as well which can help us earn more by selling craft.