The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] SLIDEJOY app

Kehsiba

Credits
The Slidejoy is a screen lock app that rewards users for using their app. They display their advertisement on your phone. It takes 6 months to get a payout of $2. I got 1000 slide joy points and after that, I deleted because I don't like that app and its only offering cheap rewards. In my country, there are no offers but if you are living in tier 1 countries you can expect offers.

The payment is verified and the app is legit and they are paying genuinely. Definitely, you can try if you have patience.

You can make a payout with the help of PayPal, recharge cards or gift cards..

sprite1950

Credits
I have been using this app for years and have earned around $40 in all. I have enough to cash out at the moment and their payments are almost always instant. It's the only phone app that I have ever stuck with.

Kehsiba

Credits
I have been using this app for years and have earned around $40 in all. I have enough to cash out at the moment and their payments are almost always instant. It's the only phone app that I have ever stuck with.
Can you share how many months are you using? Because I hardly get 8 points per day. The payout is around $2 only.

Gabbar

Credits

Its very hard for us, I have tried this earlier but never felt good with it and wasted around 2 months and deleted the app afterwards.

Kehsiba

Credits
Its very hard for us, I have tried this earlier but never felt good with it and wasted around 2 months and deleted the app afterwards.
They can offer more for our efforts but they are not providing. I felt I am space on that app so I had discontinued. Also it's making my phone to perform slow.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't have any issues with the space or memory in my mobile but actually they pay as per our location and I have figured out as those from USA, Canada and other such nations can earn the minimum in a month easily but not possible for us.

Kehsiba

Credits
I don't have any issues with the space or memory in my mobile but actually they pay as per our location and I have figured out as those from USA, Canada and other such nations can earn the minimum in a month easily but not possible for us.
Yeah, their earnings are democratically based. If you are living in tier 1 countries you can earn more.

Gabbar

Credits
Most of the Screen lock apps provide us daily videos and those from top tier get high value ads and offers from which they can earn quickly than other members who are from lower tier.

Kehsiba

Credits
I think it's waste of time if we can't get at least $5 per month. But app owners can surely earn tons and tons of money monthly. Considering the profit, they should at least share 50% of their profit to their users.

Gabbar

Credits
I have left working with App locks or screen locks as they are not worth and have no plans to try them again and they pay less to us so no need to try it.

chameli

Credits
I have heard of this app. However, I did not know about how much we can earn. If you have to use it for six months to earn just $2, I don't see this app very valuable. I do not live in tier one country and thus I may not find any valid offers. I am no interested in a program that takes pretty long time to earn small reward.