Join
+ 113 more

[ DG ] Smart Tips for Facebook Marketing

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
Rate Post
4.00 star(s)
Facebook is without a doubt one of the most popular social media platforms out there. If you are a business, looking to make a name for yourself on Facebook you will want to keep the following marketing tips in mind.

Make a Fan Page

You will need to make a fan page for your business that people can follow. This is where you can let people know what is going on with your business. You can use pictures and videos along with written content to inform your target audience.

Make a Facebook Group

You want to make a Facebook group and have people join. This can be a place where you offer deals and offers to only the members of your group as a way to get more people to join. Offering top secret information to your group members are going to keep them interested in what your business offers.

Get FB Followers

After setting up a group and a page, what you are going to want to do is generate a following on Facebook. You need to invite people to follow your page or join your group on Facebook. Do make sure that you are providing them with high-quality content so that they will be interested in continuing to follow you.

Make Use of Advertising

Deciding to use Facebook ads is another smart thing to do to market your business on Facebook. Advertising on Facebook is inexpensive so most all advertising budgets can afford it and advertising will provide you with some excellent results, however, use caution, improper Advertising can lead to losing more money on Facebook.

Learning what you need to do to market your business on Facebook is a very smart thing to do. By learning what needs to be done you will be helping your business be more successful on this social media platform.

Heatman

Credits
I can attest very well on the importance and usefulness of making use of Facebook groups in getting a lot activities going on one's Facebook account or page. There are so many set up groups available for one to join but care must be taken in choosing the right Facebook group to join because if you make the mistake of joining the wrong ones, it would only serve to hurt your business. Better still, you can just easily create your own Facebook group and grow it by adding people to it and requesting members to add their own friends as well.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
I can attest very well on the importance and usefulness of making use of Facebook groups in getting a lot activities going on one's Facebook account or page. There are so many set up groups available for one to join but care must be taken in choosing the right Facebook group to join because if you make the mistake of joining the wrong ones, it would only serve to hurt your business. Better still, you can just easily create your own Facebook group and grow it by adding people to it and requesting members to add their own friends as well.
@DigitalGlobal still says he is not interested in Facebook at this time, and I guess I do not blame him as he wants to see where Facebook is heading, not sure if you have been paying attention, but there have been new facebook scandals coming out, and it looks like the govt will also be fining facebook because of their last scandal, and that does not mean Facebook may not be worth using, but not very imperative at the moment, so we will see, then again, maybe DG just does not want to commit so social media right now, because it will take time to grow any type of social media account.

Heatman

Credits
@DigitalGlobal still says he is not interested in Facebook at this time, and I guess I do not blame him as he wants to see where Facebook is heading, not sure if you have been paying attention, but there have been new facebook scandals coming out, and it looks like the govt will also be fining facebook because of their last scandal, and that does not mean Facebook may not be worth using, but not very imperative at the moment, so we will see, then again, maybe DG just does not want to commit so social media right now, because it will take time to grow any type of social media account.
I was never convinced that the government would let Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg go free without any consequences after the data scandal with Cambridge Analytica, proceedings will definitely spin until there is a fine for Facebook to pay for such activities. But it doesn't mean that the benefits of incorporating one's business with the use of Facebook would be eliminated as a result of the scandal, no such thing would never because even with the scandal issue, Facebook still tops as the most used social media in the world. Anytime that DG decides to make use of the social media, I'm definitely convinced it's worth a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hova

Credits
Content is key, so making sure that every time you make an update, you include a link. It is strongly recommended that you upload different kinds of photos also with links. The updates work best if you happen to include a question which has been proven to get more users engaged and thus building a loyal fanbase.

Credits
Content is key, so making sure that every time you make an update, you include a link. It is strongly recommended that you upload different kinds of photos also with links. The updates work best if you happen to include a question which has been proven to get more users engaged and thus building a loyal fanbase.
that makes sense, when you can provide solutions, then you win, so by providing questions and answers, then you are providing solutions as others may run across your questions, and they are obviously looking for solutions to their questions, and this will no doubt build trust also; if you can not solve problems, or build trust, then your site may not gain any type of traction, and you need traction in order for your business to get off the ground.

Hova

Credits
I feel like if you are an expert in promoting your content then building traction should not be a problem. Having good content is not enough, not anymore at least. The secret is in how you promote your content. What you need to do is take that ability to come up with high quality content and fuse it with swift tactics like, utilizing email campaigns and social media to stay connected with your audience.

KellyGeo

Credits
Having a Facebook group is one best way to get your Facebook marketing off the front foot. There is no limit to the number of people that a Facebook group can carry, so creating a group with more than 3000 members would be a good place to market your business brand, products and services.

But firstly, you are going to need to grow your Facebook group and getting the loyalty and commitment from your members to always show interest in what you are posting. It's from the members engagement on the group that would show if it's ripe to throw in your business marketing campaign.

Hova

Credits
Having a Facebook group is one best way to get your Facebook marketing off the front foot. There is no limit to the number of people that a Facebook group can carry, so creating a group with more than 3000 members would be a good place to market your business brand, products and services.

But firstly, you are going to need to grow your Facebook group and getting the loyalty and commitment from your members to always show interest in what you are posting. It's from the members engagement on the group that would show if it's ripe to throw in your business marketing campaign.
I found a great way of growing your facebook group, is by finding 2-3 people who are going to help moderate it. I know you are wondering, why spend money on a facebook group? Well, you don't have to employ anyone. You can ask your friends to help. They can do this by sending a message to their friends, asking for permission to add them to the group. If you all do this, after a while you'll notice your numbers going up.

KellyGeo

Credits
I found a great way of growing your facebook group, is by finding 2-3 people who are going to help moderate it. I know you are wondering, why spend money on a facebook group? Well, you don't have to employ anyone. You can ask your friends to help. They can do this by sending a message to their friends, asking for permission to add them to the group. If you all do this, after a while you'll notice your numbers going up.
Having moderators in your Facebook group is a very good thing because there is no way one administrator would be able to handle all the chatters in the group should the group command a huge number of members. Moderating the group would help to keep the group sane and clean, this way you can be sure of having a good ground to market your business products with responsible members. The truth is you don't have to beg to get moderators for Facebook group, most of the members on the group would willing desire to be your moderator if the group is an interesting one.

NoviceNinja

Credits
I want to commend @DGStaff for sharing thatlifestyleninja videos because he is an excellent teacher. Kevin David offers courses too in Amazon FBA and Shopify. I, myself is a member of his Facebook group "Amazon FBA Ninjas," wherein most of its members are FBA sellers from all over the world. I recommend you to join the FB group too. You will learn a lot from it. Follow him also at Instagram @officialkevindavid.

KellyGeo

Credits
I want to commend @DGStaff for sharing thatlifestyleninja videos because he is an excellent teacher. Kevin David offers courses too in Amazon FBA and Shopify. I, myself is a member of his Facebook group "Amazon FBA Ninjas," wherein most of its members are FBA sellers from all over the world. I recommend you to join the FB group too. You will learn a lot from it. Follow him also at Instagram @officialkevindavid.
If you are attesting that he is a great teacher, then I'm sure and likely to join his Facebook group but I'm not so sure of following him on Instagram because I'm not into Instagram social media network. Even though I know that a very good number of people including celebrities are using the social media well, I'm not pressured to use it yet, maybe in the future I would but not now.

Hova

Credits
Having moderators in your Facebook group is a very good thing because there is no way one administrator would be able to handle all the chatters in the group should the group command a huge number of members. Moderating the group would help to keep the group sane and clean, this way you can be sure of having a good ground to market your business products with responsible members. The truth is you don't have to beg to get moderators for Facebook group, most of the members on the group would willing desire to be your moderator if the group is an interesting one.
You are right, having people to help you keep unrelated content away from your group is one of the most important move you could ever make. Also, it takes off that work load and gives you time to deal with better things like running your website.

Credits
I cant say that I have ever heard of this person, however, if you make a quick visit to youtube, then you will find any proclaimed expert there is to find, and it does not matter what niche, google facebook, AdWords, making money, anyone, and everyone that posts such videos will claim they are the foremost expert in their niche, and normally these people tend to prey on those looking to make money online. I am not sure how anyone would be able to verify his claims unless Amazon releases FBA seller info, and I am sure they would not, and the only word you have to go on is his fancy website that claims he is a top seller. I find it interesting that "experts" that claim they make a lot of money have time for training videos, so my only conclusion is that he is just another youtube junkie looking to sell something in your amazon funnel; In other words, he sucks you in by giving you something free, and before you know it, he is trying to upsell his other products and services that he may offer in his sales funnel.

KellyGeo

Credits
You are right, having people to help you keep unrelated content away from your group is one of the most important move you could ever make. Also, it takes off that work load and gives you time to deal with better things like running your website.
No job is done efficiently and effectively by one person, having a team to help you carry out some important aspects of your business is vital. In physical companies, they hire staff to aid the management of in achieving its organizational goals, so it's the same thing when you come to online business. Take a look at our community here, the management have @DGStaff who helps @DigitalGlobal in shaping the work on the forum while he attends to other important tasks.

Hova

Credits
Another great tip that will surely leave your competitors wondering what kind of tactics you are employing, is making sure you use videos and live videos at that. I'm a huge fan of facebook videos and so is millions of other facebook users. So you can imagine how important having great visual content is and this also lies under prioritizing quality over quantity in both photos and videos.

KellyGeo

Credits
Another great tip that will surely leave your competitors wondering what kind of tactics you are employing, is making sure you use videos and live videos at that. I'm a huge fan of facebook videos and so is millions of other facebook users. So you can imagine how important having great visual content is and this also lies under prioritizing quality over quantity in both photos and videos.
Video ads on Facebook are good when the video is made well with good quality. It's very important to ensure that when making a video that it's not too long or too short but average, in order to have more people viewing and watching it. Most people who post business videos on Facebook or some other social media sites makes the grave mistake of making the video too long because they want to get every detail cropped in the video but it ends up affecting the video in a negative way.

Gabbar

Credits
Facebook is regarding as one of the best ways to market our products and services and we can easily make a profit from our sales. As Facebook has a wide coverage, it can easily attract a lot of traffic and that too free.

Credits
Business grows very fast for fast,smart and inquisitive people.it always good to look out for smart tips like these and add them to the already gotten knowledge to grow. The best bet with selling on Facebook is having good customer relation skills.Attend to all customers and clients and engage or interact with them swiftly. Attend to all queries and sell high quality products.

ahmedo24

Credits
Every seller on facebook will make huge turn over if there is a very good video review and description about the store with a very short, quality and captivating videos