The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 36 more

Social Media That Pays!

Credits
There are some social media platforms that pay users and contributing members via PayPal for posts and other actions done on their site. These are some of those sites:
(I didn't include AdSense tieup sites)
1. MonkyTalk
2. MyPage5
3. Bitlanders
4. Xenzuu
5. RedGage

One must always be careful in joining social media paying sites because most of them are MLM, Networking Sites which could fold anytime the list above have been in existence for years now and are known trusted paying sites.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
There are some social media platforms that pay users and contributing members via PayPal for posts and other actions done on their site. These are some of those sites:
1. MonkyTalk
2. MyPage5
3. Bitlanders
4. Xenzuu
5. RedGage

One must always be careful in joining social media paying sites because most of them are MLM, Networking Sites which could fold anytime the list above have been in existence for years now and are known trusted paying sites.
At first, I thought it was MoneyTalks which that would have been a brandable kick-ass name, then I realized it was Monkeytalk, and that is the difference between having a brand domain, and a domain that is almost named after a Monkey, ROFL. I do not know anything about MonkyTalk, but the site itself looks like it was made sometime in the 2000s, and does not look like it has any serious updates, if it has ever had any updates at all. I am not sure about the other sites as I have never heard of them before, and since I am not into social, then I am not likely to visit them.

Credits
I just joined Monkytalk recently and I'm enjoying it. I've heard about Xenzuu and I actually tried signing up but I didn't really care so much about it because of I suspected it was a scam. So judgemental of me. LOL. Will try to check it again later though.

Credits
I
I just joined Monkytalk recently and I'm enjoying it. I've heard about Xenzuu and I actually tried signing up but I didn't really care so much about it because of I suspected it was a scam. So judgemental of me. LOL. Will try to check it again later though.
I'm a member of monkytalk signed up a week ago and it seems legit but it's really hard to earn when your new. If you like to earn $5-$7 a month extra income by posting one liners in a chat group try MyLot. You can earn there by making threads or just by commenting short one liners. It's a trusted site been doing it for 2 months. Just spend 15 to 30 minutes a day commenting they accept even one word comments.

Credits
I

I'm a member of monkytalk signed up a week ago and it seems legit but it's really hard to earn when your new. If you like to earn $5-$7 a month extra income by posting one liners in a chat group try MyLot. You can earn there by making threads or just by commenting short one liners. It's a trusted site been doing it for 2 months. Just spend 15 to 30 minutes a day commenting they accept even one word comments.
True. I'm a member of Postloop and The ***** and I think I'll consider MyLot. Will check it out. Thanks.

Kieranlewix

Credits
1. MonkyTalk
2. MyPage5
3. Bitlanders
4. Xenzuu
5. RedGage

I have not heard of any of these sites. Considering I have been doing this online jobs thing for two years now, that comes as a shock. Since I haven't joined any of them, I would rather test them out first, then get back to you with my conclusion. Thank you for the ideas. I have one question though. Do they accept members from outside the US?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I have not heard of any of these sites. Considering I have been doing this online jobs thing for two years now, that comes as a shock. Since I haven't joined any of them, I would rather test them out first, then get back to you with my conclusion. Thank you for the ideas. I have one question though. Do they accept members from outside the US?
I have never heard of them either, and I would be leery of joining these sites, then again, no one has ever heard of Digital Global either, and maybe one day that will change, and I can understand if people were leery of joining, and it was mentioned at one time that people do like seeing success, however, if this site does not appear or look successful, then people would give more no thought to this forum as they would stepping outside, and people are more confient joing sites that appear to be trust worthy, and successful, and right now I do not think we have that going on. :)

maestro

Credits
1. MonkyTalk
2. MyPage5
3. Bitlanders
4. Xenzuu
5. RedGage

I just checked out Mypage5 and it seems pretty promising imo. I read a few reviews online although there are some people claiming the site is really old-skool and needs a few upgrades, they also said it does pay. I'll definitely sign up for this when I get a chance.

Heatman

Credits
1. MonkyTalk
2. MyPage5
3. Bitlanders
4. Xenzuu
5. RedGage

I haven't tried any of these social media yet, the reason for this is that I have participated in some MLM sites and wasn't successful in it, so saying that most of them are MLM sites in disguise, it's really a turn off for me.

But I'm going to check out MonkyTalk and see if it's genuine enough for me to take part in it and actually make money from the social media site.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I haven't tried any of these social media yet, the reason for this is that I have participated in some MLM sites and wasn't successful in it, so saying that most of them are MLM sites in disguise, it's really a turn off for me.

But I'm going to check out MonkyTalk and see if it's genuine enough for me to take part in it and actually make money from the social media site.
I think I tried MLM a time or two back in the day, however, MLM which means Multi-Level-Marketing has no doubt got a bad rap over the years, and I suspect that most people do not want to have anything to do with if the business is MLM related for obvious reasons, and better just to avoid MLM.

Heatman

Credits
I think I tried MLM a time or two back in the day, however, MLM which means Multi-Level-Marketing has no doubt got a bad rap over the years, and I suspect that most people do not want to have anything to do with if the business is MLM related for obvious reasons, and better just to avoid MLM.
Seriously, I think that you are absolutely right. Multi-Level-Marketing is a lot more stress than what it seems to tell people to join the scheme. The reason for that is that most of the MLM products are very expensive which makes it hard to sell, and no sales means no money or profit for you. It's only those that manage to get referrals in the MLM are the ones who likely succeed in it.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Seriously, I think that you are absolutely right. Multi-Level-Marketing is a lot more stress than what it seems to tell people to join the scheme. The reason for that is that most of the MLM products are very expensive which makes it hard to sell, and no sales means no money or profit for you. It's only those that manage to get referrals in the MLM are the ones who likely succeed in it.
MLM products are expensive because they have to pay all those referrals, and you have to keep it going in order to make it work, however, depending on the MLM company, then I would say you have to be a pretty good salesman or women if you ever expect to succeed at all. If you can not sell water to someone in the desert that is dying from thirst, then it is a safe bet that you will not go very far with MLM, much less succeed in selling MLM products.

Heatman

Credits
MLM products are expensive because they have to pay all those referrals, and you have to keep it going in order to make it work, however, depending on the MLM company, then I would say you have to be a pretty good salesman or women if you ever expect to succeed at all. If you can not sell water to someone in the desert that is dying from thirst, then it is a safe bet that you will not go very far with MLM, much less succeed in selling MLM products.
I'm not good at persuading someone to buy anything, in fact I believe it's the reason why I wasn't able to have any breakthrough when I tried out one MLM. To be honest with you, I wasn't able to sell any products which came as my package apart from the ones I used myself and the ones some of my immediate family members took, that was how I ended up not gaining anything in the MLM but lost the money I invested in it.

Heatman

Credits
We might say that it is good to earn extra money using social media, but we should also remember that there is a lot of scammers who may steal your money.
Being able to discern the scam social media sites and the legit social media sites that promises to pay and actually fulfill such promises is one major problem of trying to earn money using these sites. So therefore, one must look for reviews on any site he/she wishes to try out before doing so because most times, the scammers being these scamming sites are just waiting for you to key in your data and they would hack whatever they can from you.

KellyGeo

Credits
I haven't heard of all these social media sites mentioned here but I'm guessing that some people have used it before as I have seen people attesting to having participated in it.

I know about one or two social sites that pays. Shutterstock being a photo bank site deals on pictures. Once someone registers and get his account activated, he/she can earn from simply uploading pictures to the site as long as the pictures gets downloaded.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Being able to discern the scam social media sites and the legit social media sites that promises to pay and actually fulfill such promises is one major problem of trying to earn money using these sites. So therefore, one must look for reviews on any site he/she wishes to try out before doing so because most times, the scammers being these scamming sites are just waiting for you to key in your data and they would hack whatever they can from you.
Digital Global does not have any reviews that I am aware of, so does this mean you distrust our site? This is one of the factors that any type of site would have a challange, first they have to build trust with the community, then second, the site has to build trust with search engines, because if search engines or google does not trust your site, then your site will not go very far, and is very important that you do not give a reason for google not to trust you site, as I suspect no site owner wants to have to deal with any type of google penalty which can take away all site traffic over-night.

I haven't heard of all these social media sites mentioned here but I'm guessing that some people have used it before as I have seen people attesting to having participated in it.

I know about one or two social sites that pays. Shutterstock being a photo bank site deals on pictures. Once someone registers and get his account activated, he/she can earn from simply uploading pictures to the site as long as the pictures gets downloaded.
I am not sure how Shutterstock works concerning selling photos; I could be wrong, but I suspect they have some type of internal ranking system that gives preference to sellers that are more popular compared to other photo sellers; You can upload photos, but that does not mean you will make any money, and I think F#@%$r has a similar ranking structure, as a seller, you may have to work your way up the chain, so if you are a seller, and you have a popular listing, then it would make sense that that seller would be near the top ranking, and as a result then that seller will make more money.

KellyGeo

Credits
I am not sure how Shutterstock works concerning selling photos; I could be wrong, but I suspect they have some type of internal ranking system that gives preference to sellers that are more popular compared to other photo sellers; You can upload photos, but that does not mean you will make any money, and I think F#@%$r has a similar ranking structure, as a seller, you may have to work your way up the chain, so if you are a seller, and you have a popular listing, then it would make sense that that seller would be near the top ranking, and as a result then that seller will make more money.
I believe so that Shutterstock have some kind of internal ranking system because from what I learned was that in the course of one's registration, one would still need to upload 10 pictures which would be reviewed before approving the account to work on Shutterstock. So I think that with the account approval comes the ranking that would determine how one's pictures uploaded would be accessible to people for download.

Last edited by a moderator:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I believe so that Shutterstock have some kind of internal ranking system because from what I learned was that in the course of one's registration, one would still need to upload 10 pictures which would be reviewed before approving the account to work on Shutterstock. So I think that with the account approval comes the ranking that would determine how one's pictures uploaded would be accessible to people for download.
I do not think I would be interested in taking pictures, as I have never been all that fascinated with cameras, and I do not have all that fancy camera stuff nor do I have any in-depth knowledge of photography, however, if this is how others choose to make money online, then there is nothing wrong with that.