The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

[ LEGIT ] Spare5 Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Spare5 is a website which is also available in the For IOS users. I have personally seen many that got paid from this website and we need to complete tasks to earn from it.

I found the tasks very difficult and that's why I am unable to get paid till now but I know many that are earning more than 50 dollars per month as well. Although minimum to get paid from Spare5 is $1 with PayPal only.

Have you experienced working and earning from it? Please share.

Meryemm

Credits
I have also seen some payment proofs and the website has a good reputation. It's definitely legit.
I signed up and I passed one of the qualification tests, but I couldn't be active there. I'm trying to limit the number of websites I work on.

Gabbar

Credits
@Meryemm I am so bad at the tasks provided by Spare5 as they are so much technical and till now I haven't even been able to earn $1 and I have joined this website a many months ago. I feel bad whenever I see members earning like $50 in a month from Spare5.

anorona

Credits
I am only able to earn one time from spare5. It was from a very easy task where I just need to identify the logo that they are looking for. In just 2 hours, I managed to earn more than 2$. Some of their task are complicated to understand at first, but there are tutorials and training to be more familiar with the task.

Gabbar

Credits
I am only able to earn one time from spare5. It was from a very easy task where I just need to identify the logo that they are looking for. In just 2 hours, I managed to earn more than 2$. Some of their task are complicated to understand at first, but there are tutorials and training to be more familiar with the task.
Nice to know, I think we all can earn from it but we need a lot of patience and need to complete the tasks properly and that to on time and it will help us earn more as it will increase our XP.

anorona

Credits
Just yesterday I checked the site again and I was able to finish some task worth 0.03$. It was one of the easiest task since I only need to box people’s face and body. It made me earn 0.21$ in just a couple minutes. There are 2 more tasks available, but when I checked, both confused me what to do.

Training and tutorials are crucial parts, it is really hard to pass but once we do, this will help us receive more task in the future.

Gabbar

Credits
Just yesterday I checked the site again and I was able to finish some task worth 0.03$. It was one of the easiest task since I only need to box people’s face and body. It made me earn 0.21$ in just a couple minutes. There are 2 more tasks available, but when I checked, both confused me what to do.

Training and tutorials are crucial parts, it is really hard to pass but once we do, this will help us receive more task in the future.
It's not easy to earn and you need to invest more time in Spare5 but you can do better and as you work on iPhone, it provides you benefit of more tasks and you can earn more than the other members who just work on the web version.

anorona

Credits
It's not easy to earn and you need to invest more time in Spare5 but you can do better and as you work on iPhone, it provides you benefit of more tasks and you can earn more than the other members who just work on the web version.

My app on spare5 is not yet updated to its latest version. Yes, spare5 is really time consuming especially on those task that is more complicated to do, but the way to earn is to maximize the number of task you can finish for the easy ones.

Gabbar

Credits
My app on spare5 is not yet updated to its latest version. Yes, spare5 is really time consuming especially on those task that is more complicated to do, but the way to earn is to maximize the number of task you can finish for the easy ones.
I am aware of it and this is one of the reason that I'm not good at it. I don't like working on a website which demands more attention and takes more time and it affects my earnings on spare5.

anorona

Credits
I am aware of it and this is one of the reason that I'm not good at it. I don't like working on a website which demands more attention and takes more time and it affects my earnings on spare5.

I have updated for the latest version yesterday and found 2 tasks which are photograph on common objects and places. I only finished 17 photos due to slow internet. I earned more than 1 dollar for the task. Most of the time, mobile tasks are easier than web tasks.

Gabbar

Credits
I have updated for the latest version yesterday and found 2 tasks which are photograph on common objects and places. I only finished 17 photos due to slow internet. I earned more than 1 dollar for the task. Most of the time, mobile tasks are easier than web tasks.
I think you can earn more if you keep looking at the tasks updated by spare5 and all these tasks looks pretty easy and glad you were able to earn $1 from some work. I am planning to restart on spare5 but don't know when I can afford to start that again.

anorona

Credits
I think you can earn more if you keep looking at the tasks updated by spare5 and all these tasks looks pretty easy and glad you were able to earn $1 from some work. I am planning to restart on spare5 but don't know when I can afford to start that again.

You can try the webtask. My tip is to pass the easiest qualifiers to start receiving task again. If you are an IOS users, photograph task and logo identification task can would be the easiest way to earn. If I have a strong internet connection, i will be able to earn more than what I have earned yesterday.

Gabbar

Credits
You can try the webtask. My tip is to pass the easiest qualifiers to start receiving task again. If you are an IOS users, photograph task and logo identification task can would be the easiest way to earn. If I have a strong internet connection, i will be able to earn more than what I have earned yesterday.
I have a good Internet connection and can try to work on the web version as I'm not an IOS user. A lot depend on how we complete the qualifier and we need to complete that perfectly to earn more from tasks.

anorona

Credits
I have a good Internet connection and can try to work on the web version as I'm not an IOS user. A lot depend on how we complete the qualifier and we need to complete that perfectly to earn more from tasks.
Yes. Try the best that you can to make high score in each. For no, I am still not taking some training and qualifier’s test because I am searching tutorials and tips on youtube to be able to get higher score for each.

Gabbar

Credits
We need to give spare5 more of our time if we have plans to earn well from this website. If we try to complete the tasks in a hurry than it won't help us and will lower our XP and earnings.

anorona

Credits
We need to give spare5 more of our time if we have plans to earn well from this website. If we try to complete the tasks in a hurry than it won't help us and will lower our XP and earnings.

Yes there are some tasks that will require time and focus, but we can also receive easy tasks with a very simple instruction like taking a photo of common objects, boxing people body and face, and identifying logo. Once
we receive these kind of tasks, we can take advantage to increase our XP as well as earnings.

Gabbar

Credits
The best thing about spare5 is its lower threshold and we only need a dollar to get paid with PayPal and there is no fee and website pays every week and we can earn unlimited from it.

ahmedo24

Credits
Initially I thought Spare 5 was meant for IOS users but with updates I can see all devices can access it, the reviews here are positive though the technicality in their tasks will make one earn less but there will opportunity to be creative and learn .

anorona

Credits
Initially I thought Spare 5 was meant for IOS users but with updates I can see all devices can access it, the reviews here are positive though the technicality in their tasks will make one earn less but there will opportunity to be creative and learn .

So you mean the app is now available for android users too? With the difficulty of some task, I could that it should be higher than what they pay. But then, there are also easy tasks that can pay more what it should .

I just received a payment from them this morning.

Attachments

Gabbar

Credits
I don't think app is available for Android users but glad to see you got paid from it. Is this your first payment? I have never earned even the minimum to make a request for payment.