The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more

to7update

Credits
I was looking for a sports forum, but didn't find one, so I just created a sports thread. My favorite sports are football and tennis, and I also play tennis. Currently we have ongoing the Estoril Open, the only ATP tournament in Portugal. It's pretty cool to see the pros in action, they play an amazing tennis!

What about you, do you like sports? To watch, to practice?

Kieranlewix

Credits
I love football. I understand that in the States, what we Africans call rugby is referred to as football. I am a die hard fan of English Premier League soccer and also La Liga, specifically El Classic which are games between Barcelona and Real Madrid. To be honest, I am a terrible soccer player though. I am an excellent goalkeeper and defender, but I suck at all other positions. The sport I excess in is badminton.

Hova

Credits
I'm was huge football fan or as some would like to call it soccer. I used to play when I was a kid but along the way I lost interest for reasons that I can't quite recall. As the years went by my interest turned to basketball. I actually remember this happened after I joined high school and it has been this way since then. I feel like I should mention that I am a huge Golden State Warriors fan but Lebron from Cavs is my favorite player.

NoviceNinja

Credits
I am a basketball fanatic, and the team I support is Boston Celtics, but my favorite player would be Dirk Nowitzki from the Mavs.

I also like watching boxing and pool (billiards) too. I remember when I was young, I always anticipate matches of Efren "BATA" Reyes and Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao, and I know I am biased because they are my countrymen. I get tired of it though, seems like Manny's fights are somehow fixed but for Efren, he is still the MAN even at 60+ years of age.

FIFA World Cup just started, and I am rooting for the champions, Germany. They play with so much grace and teamwork. It is a beauty to watch.

Heatman

Credits
I'm a football fan and specifically to soccer. I have loved soccer right from my childhood and till this moment, my love for the sport is still on the increase. I'm not into world cup or national team but club sides that plays in all parts of the world that are into soccer.

My favorite club is Manchester United of England and it plays in the English Premier League. Manchester is the biggest club in European just like some other clubs are in Spain, France, Italy, Germany etc.

KellyGeo

Credits
There are several sports which I would count myself as a lover and a good fan of but let me call on only 2 major sports which I love more than any other one. They are wrestling and football. My family are very addicted to watching wrestling especially my father, he influenced his wife into loving it as well and I believe it's how I get to love it as well. But football is a thing of choosing only for and by myself. My neighborhood was a football environment, so we played a lot during our childhood and I was good at playing, so I grew up loving and enjoying football.

Hova

Credits
Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy watching football games especially when there is a Premier League game on. Normally, my friends and I get together at a local pub to catch the game while enjoying a beer or two. This is like a tradition to us and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

SeaGirl

Credits
I see this forum added sports section and it'll attract sports lovers and you can share about any sports you like. Football, Baseball, Basketball.

metsrock69

Credits
I am an avid sports fan . By my name you can see I like the mets. By my current avatar you can sea I am a niners fan. Also like nascar hockey and some basketball as well as college sports

SeaGirl

Credits
I am an avid sports fan . By my name you can see I like the mets. By my current avatar you can sea I am a niners fan. Also like nascar hockey and some basketball as well as college sports

Hockey is a great sports and have many followers all around. It's played on Ice, Ground and kids and all age groups love it.

Heatman

Credits
Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy watching football games especially when there is a Premier League game on. Normally, my friends and I get together at a local pub to catch the game while enjoying a beer or two. This is like a tradition to us and I don't see it changing anytime soon.
I have been a Premier League fan all my life as long as I can remember and it may simply be as a result of my being a fan of Manchester United - The Red Devils. How do I wish to have been born in England, I would never miss any trip to Old Trafford to watch any Premier League match of Manchester United against any other team.