The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Starting your business?

ahmedo24

Credits
Based on the nature of business you have in mind to start soonest or soon. Will you start such business with very little capital or you must start it with huge capital before profit can be gotten?

Kei

Credits
I'd say start somewhere. It builds up from there no matter how little. I understand that there are some business plans that require a lot of capital to set up though. So in that event, it is better to work harder first.

D

Deleted member 62

If we are to wait till we have all the money a business needs before we start then we might never starts. I'm still saving for my business though but would not wait for too long or have so much before starting.

Meryemm

Credits
I don't need millions to start it, but I'm saving now for a good amount that would help me start my business in a professional way. I don't want to rush it.

kattech

Credits
I started my current businesses with very little capital. I remember I had my laptop, a table I had picked from home and a small sitting table. 2 years down the road, my office is full. Complete work station, lan, different tables, client seats and all you know which is an office. Little capital can help if you have no bigger capital.

ahmedo24

Credits
I started my current businesses with very little capital. I remember I had my laptop, a table I had picked from home and a small sitting table. 2 years down the road, my office is full. Complete work station, lan, different tables, client seats and all you know which is an office. Little capital can help if you have no bigger capital.
That is wonderful of you, indeed if one is focused, patience and able to manage his or her business effectively from scratch it will continue to grow.

chameli

Credits
I have a blog and I might soon start my online business. I am thinking to sell digital items such as ebooks, digital arts and images. If it works out I might start selling physical items. When I decided to start a blog, I set up $100 as a reserve funds. Well, I just needed aroun $25 for domain and hosting, yet I set higher reservice funds because I did not wnat to blog to crash. Therefore, in orde to start the business I am trying to set up a reserve funds.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have a blog and I might soon start my online business. I am thinking to sell digital items such as ebooks, digital arts and images. If it works out I might start selling physical items. When I decided to start a blog, I set up $100 as a reserve funds. Well, I just needed aroun $25 for domain and hosting, yet I set higher reservice funds because I did not wnat to blog to crash. Therefore, in orde to start the business I am trying to set up a reserve funds.
That is very thoughtful of you, you really understand the concept of running business lots of people do not set aside funds for emergency expenses. I wish best of luck whenever you launch the blog

Gabbar

Credits
I am sure you can do that,I am interested to tie up with you as we are both like brother and sister and can try to have some sort of partnership, We can join funds and it can help.

chameli

Credits
I am sure you can do that,I am interested to tie up with you as we are both like brother and sister and can try to have some sort of partnership, We can join funds and it can help.
Hopefully we can partner some day. The best business model is the one where two or more people jointly work. We cannot create business single-handedly, we need minds, we need workers.

a_jerobon

Credits
Based on the nature of business you have in mind to start soonest or soon. Will you start such business with very little capital or you must start it with huge capital before profit can be gotten?
I would like to have a boutique next year in the campus where I study. It will require so much capital that I am now saving as I will need it to rent a room and to buy clothes, shoes and some jewellery. I have a reliable source for this goods so I am just saving capital now so that when next year comes, I will have enough to start and start earning the profit.

Gabbar

Credits
How much capital do you need to start that? Can you take loans easily in your country? Or you will manage from your own resources?
Post automatically merged:

Hopefully we can partner some day. The best business model is the one where two or more people jointly work. We cannot create business single-handedly, we need minds, we need workers.
I am waiting for that time and I am sure we can do that very soon. You said right, we can both manage funds and there are things on which you are good and I am okay at a few things, so it will help.

kattech

Credits
Yea, being committed can make a success story. Successful people always plan ahead and basing from what I read, you seem more determined to starting an online business and which you should. Go on and do it, its a dream come true.

Gabbar

Credits
We all need to plan better for our future and should have some back up plans as well as if we are unable to do than can work on it.

ahmedo24

Credits
There is a always a short term, mid term and long term plan for every business which makes it easier to measure achievement over time.

moh254

Credits
What's on my mind is starting a boutique/cosmetic. This doesn't require huge amounts of capital to start but one needs to have at least a reasonable amount of capital.

ahmedo24

Credits
That is true, but one thing is that the more you stock your shop the more people tends to be attracted to your shop which will boost your sales.

moh254

Credits
That is true, but one thing is that the more you stock your shop the more people tends to be attracted to your shop which will boost your sales.
True. People like a filled up shop knowing that its got a wide variety of commodities. I have also been seen such sceneriod and hence can say that stock is crucial in any business.

ahmedo24

Credits
Everyone love to patronise shops that they will get everything they need at once, people also believe when a shop is stocked the goods there will be of high quality.
Post automatically merged:

Everyone love to patronise shops that they will get everything they need at once, people also believe when a shop is stocked the goods there will be of high quality.

overcast

Credits
Learn from the people who have done the business. Because that seems to be the only way you can get the business ahead. You learn from them on how things are properly understood. You can see that if you have low funds then definitely it can be harder for you there as well.