The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 100 more

[ LEGIT ] Streetbees Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Streetbees is an App which is available both for Android and IOS users and it's a legit app and I have personally got paid from it many times. They provide surveys every other week and it's an International App and available for most of the countries.

Streetbees also run some campaigns which can help us earn quickly and on those occasions the surveys are worth more. Indian users receive the surveys every other week and it's worth $0.80 whereas most of the other nations receive same surveys which are worth $1 and have seen those from Malaysia and Japan receive the same survey which is worth $1.20.

I am posting the link of my recent payment proof which is from a campaign run by Streetbees.

http://prntscr.com/kk5ysy

ahmedo24

Credits
I have also used this app and earn severally but there was a period when there surveys were not forth coming as the normal 2 weeks interval so I had to pause. I usually get paid through paga

Chidiuzo

Credits
I was using paga for my own payment, street bee is a legit app but had to leave it because of tight schedule. If one want to try it out,then go ahead with it.it isn't a scam app.

Gabbar

Credits
@ahmedo24 I am always missing on their surveys which they send every other week but they are very low paying and pays only 0.80 USD but from past two occasions I am earning well from there campaigns.

Gabbar

Credits
Few days back I read an update by Steetbees India on Facebook that they are working on other ways to pay the bees ( the members of Streetbees) and they are discounting the surveys which we used to get every other week, This is not a good news but we can expect more offers coming soon.

Gabbar

Credits
Update.

Just saw an update posted by Streetbees India that they have a project coming but it's for few cities in India and I am unable to participate as I am not from those cities. You can find the screenshot of that update.

Attachments