The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] Strongclix.com Reviews Scam or Legit

Pradhan

Credits
This is the new launched Ptc site. This site is launch Septmember2018.

Welcome Bonus:

Golden Membership for 30 days.

How to earn money from this site:

View Advertisement.
Strong Grid.
Strong Rev Shares.
Referral contest.
Point contest.
There are two types of ads. They are...
#No. of Standard Advertisement 4 @ 0.01$ per click.
# No. of Fixed Advertisement 2@ 0.001$ per click.

Minimum withdraw 2$ by Paypal, PerfectMoney, Payeer etc.

What is your experience with this site? You can share with us.

Gabbar

Credits
I heard about this website a few days back and many are already trying this website. $2 threshold seems pretty good and will attract a lot more members on the website.

Pradhan

Credits
I heard about this website a few days back and many are already trying this website. $2 threshold seems pretty good and will attract a lot more members on the website.
Sir, You are right. I ahve an acoount on this site. I have laready earned 0.09$ from here. But I cannot login here. But tyr to earn from here. This is the good site. Thanks for your feedback.

moh254

Credits
Am just waiting to see some payment proof first and then I can decide to check out the site. At the moment all I can do is just wish people good luck working in that site.

Gabbar

Credits
Sir, You are right. I ahve an acoount on this site. I have laready earned 0.09$ from here. But I cannot login here. But tyr to earn from here. This is the good site. Thanks for your feedback.
What do you mean by " you cannot login here" Are you facing any issues while working on Strong clix? I never heard any complains about working on this website.

Pradhan

Credits
What do you mean by " you cannot login here" Are you facing any issues while working on Strong clix? I never heard any complains about working on this website.
I wanted to say that I do not log in here regularly. I have no negative experience with this site. This is a very good PTC site.

Gabbar

Credits
I wanted to say that I do not log in here regularly. I have no negative experience with this site. This is a very good PTC site.
I can understand. I am on many Pay to click websites and left working on all of them. I like to start very enthusiastically but feel demotivated after sometime seeing lower earnings.