The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Do you always solve your surveys honestly or you deviate slightly from the truth so as to qualify from the surveys. I always try my best to be honest so is the reason why I get disqualified easily?

ahmedo24

Credits
I tried as much as possible to be honest and if there are questions that tempt me to deviate, I don't answer them I rather use the "prefer not to answer " option, the only tactics to earning more from surveys is to get your profile updated

Junrose123

Credits
I always do it with honesty because the survey site will really know if you are telling the truth or just lying under the sun. Especially if you are establishing your profile, it really needs truthfulness so that you can qualify for more surveys.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I have heard that there are some people who lie about their location so as to qualify for a survey. I really wonder how they avoid getting banned. Doesn't the IP address tell about our location?

Gabbar

Credits
I think you are still better at answering surveys. I'm too bad at answering surveys and never able to earn from them. I have tried many tricks but none worked for me. Hope God bless me with some patience and luck soon.

ahmedo24

Credits
I think you are still better at answering surveys. I'm too bad at answering surveys and never able to earn from them. I have tried many tricks but none worked for me. Hope God bless me with some patience and luck soon.
It is just that you have not merited surveys that matches your profile from all these high paying survey site cos i remember you earn from Streetbees surveys most times

Gabbar

Credits
Till now nothing has helped me succeed in answering surveys and earning from that and whenever I take long surveys to earn more they disqualify me either in the middle or in the beginning.

ahmedo24

Credits
Till now nothing has helped me succeed in answering surveys and earning from that and whenever I take long surveys to earn more they disqualify me either in the middle or in the beginning.
I guess you experience this from survey sites that are more focus on 1st tier countries. If survey companies takes your location in their priority list, there is no way you will loose in their survey except you do not provide the correct answers to their questions in the appropriate formats.

Gabbar

Credits
I have only earned from citizenme and streetbees and that to smaller amount but I have seen and know many that have same demographics like me but they are good with surveys.

Junrose123

Credits
When I was working before on a certain survey site, most of the time I didn't qualified to take the survey or sometimes it would not fit on my profile. It was very rare to receive some surveys that are really for me. I can say that I was not so lucky maybe because of my location which is not really their priority.

Gabbar

Credits
I feel If we can choose only those survey websites which provides shorter surveys then we can have more chances to earn from them as they won't test our patience much.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes I can't understand how survey sites work, because oftentimes they would just send you few surveys or sometimes there is none. I always experience an error wherein at the end of the survey, it will stop and logged for a moment.

ahmedo24

Credits
Survey sites send out available surveys to members randomly, infact there are some survey sites that send the same surveys to thousands of their members. Once they get the number of feed back they want, the remaining members that attempt it get disqualified.

Gabbar

Credits
I think working on our profile can help us getting more surveys and thereby earning and many believe that we should lie to earn from surveys as well as if we don't lie then there are less chances of us getting more surveys.

arunima25

Credits
I have heard that there are some people who lie about their location so as to qualify for a survey. I really wonder how they avoid getting banned. Doesn't the IP address tell about our location?
It is better to be honest and truthful. For qualifying to a survey and getting some points it is big risk. If it is found out, then the site might ban you and you loose all your future opportunities to earn.

Gabbar

Credits
It is better to be honest and truthful. For qualifying to a survey and getting some points it is big risk. If it is found out, then the site might ban you and you loose all your future opportunities to earn.

I think there are question like, If you are the primary decision maker for purchase related questions, than we should answer it as Yes as only it will help us getting the surveys.

anorona

Credits
I think there are question like, If you are the primary decision maker for purchase related questions, than we should answer it as Yes as only it will help us getting the surveys.

yes it can help you qualify on the
survey, because most of the time they re looking for those people who usually purchase items for the household. If they ask for specific product purchase, it means they the survey will be about that product.

Gabbar

Credits
Yeah, there are many things that we need to learn and with that, we can do better in surveys. I am trying to learn but unable to earn. Probably I can do better in the coming time.

ahmedo24

Credits
The more you participate in surveys the more you discover their common questions and also tactics to answer them correctly. Sometimes total sincerity may not get us qualify for surveys.

anorona

Credits
The more you participate in surveys the more you discover their common questions and also tactics to answer them correctly. Sometimes total sincerity may not get us qualify for surveys.

i totally agree. Most of their survey are just repeating after a month or more. so once
you get qualified and finished pne survey, expect that survey to be sent again after 1-2months.