The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 86 more

[ LEGIT ] Surveyeah Review

Meryemm

Credits
Surveyeah is a paid survey website. They accept members from all over the globe so, international members are welcome to join.
From the research I've done, they have a good reputation, they're fast to pay and their support system is good.
You have to be 15 or older to join this website.

They say that you will receive surveys 2 to 4 times every month and they'll invite you via email.
You can earn between $0.50 and $5.00 per survey depending on its length. They pay through PayPal ($10 USD, £10 or 10 Euros) or Amazon Vouchers ($20 USD, £20 or 20 Euros ) or you can choose to donate the money to charities. You can also download ebooks instead.

I signed up there 4 months ago. I did find my location and I had no problem filling out my information but the website is a bit weird to use, I had some issues trying to find out where everything was. I have never received any offer for a survey. I always have problems with my location and I think Surveyeah allows everyone to join but like every other survey website, they won't send survey invitations to everyone out there.

Since I have never been invited to a survey, I have never been paid but, here's a payment proof I found:

Surveyeah is absolutely legit.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually heard about this website this week but still I am not trying it as I am not good with surveys but if they are sending at least 2-4 surveys every month and that too through email than I will think about joining it very soon. Thanks for explaining in detail.

Meryemm

Credits
I actually heard about this website this week but still I am not trying it as I am not good with surveys but if they are sending at least 2-4 surveys every month and that too through email than I will think about joining it very soon. Thanks for explaining in detail.
You're welcome.
I was excited as well when I first heard about it but like I said, because of my location I haven't received any survey yet. I hope the same doesn't happen to you but try to see what others from your location have to say about it.

Kei

Credits
This is the problem with most survey sites. The surveys are always geo-targetted and when you are from a certain region, you'll never get surveys even if it isn't free for all to join.

ahmedo24

Credits
This is the problem with most survey sites. The surveys are always geo-targetted and when you are from a certain region, you'll never get surveys even if it isn't free for all to join.
Exactly, it would have been one of the easiest way to earn online. I envy the US residents cos they have lots of surveys at their doorstep to earn from without discrimination.

Meryemm

Credits
Exactly, it would have been one of the easiest way to earn online. I envy the US residents cos they have lots of surveys at their doorstep to earn from without discrimination.
I don't think you can call this ''discrimination''. Being able to do surveys online is not a human right, and those companies seeking opinions about their products or services have the right to choose who they want to hear from. It's totally logical and there's no discrimination or anything. For example, a company in India wouldn't want opinions from Russians if they don't sell their products to Russians. It's fair.

earnmaster

Credits
I have just created an account there. gone through it. minimum payout is inr 700. available cash out options are paypal and amazon gift cards. i am trying.

Credits
I don't think you can call this ''discrimination''. Being able to do surveys online is not a human right, and those companies seeking opinions about their products or services have the right to choose who they want to hear from. It's totally logical and there's no discrimination or anything. For example, a company in India wouldn't want opinions from Russians if they don't sell their products to Russians. It's fair.
That is exactly right. When you visit any site, it is a privilege, not a right, and I will give you an example. We welcome visitors from all around the world, and we do not care who you are or where you are from, however, if one can write correct English/Grammar or posting thin content, among other rules, then we will have a problem, and if you can not bring the quality that DG Forum is looking for, then you may not be considered a good fit for our forum. If DG or myself have to constantly edit posts, then that is a big problem, as we do not have time to watch over 300 posts per day that are being posted on the forum, and if people are not willing, then to be frank, why should DG be willing or any site for that matter? You certainly have rights for being a human, however, when it comes to sites, it is not about rights and more about them giving you the privilege to be on the site.

Even our rules have rules, as there are tools that can help with poor English/Grammar.
https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/digital-global-after-dark.497/

now, back on topic.
:)

moh254

Credits
You're right @Kei seems you experienced what I did. The site required me to pay $35 in order to qualify for the survey. And by the way, this isn't a new site, its been around since late last year or early this year. I fail to understand why we have to pay for surveys,I have never heard of this from any other survey site.

Kei

Credits
You're right @Kei seems you experienced what I did. The site required me to pay $35 in order to qualify for the survey. And by the way, this isn't a new site, its been around since late last year or early this year. I fail to understand why we have to pay for surveys,I have never heard of this from any other survey site.
This is all so new to me to be honest for a site to ask members to pay in order to qualify for a survey. Such a high amount at that. I wouldn't trust such a site.

Credits
You should never have to pay for work at home jobs, or surveys as legit sites would never do this. If you have to pay in order to take a survey, then I would simply say, do not take the survey. I just going off the info provided, so I have not looked into this claim in order to make sure it is valid, but If I was into surveys, then I certainly would never pay as it makes no sense.

Credits
This is the problem with survey sites though I have never tried this one but most times sites will say they are international no discrimination but one will sign up and finds out it is.Most survey sites favours mostly those in the US and Canada. Maybe this one might be different.

ahmedo24

Credits
This is the problem with survey sites though I have never tried this one but most times sites will say they are international no discrimination but one will sign up and finds out it is.Most survey sites favours mostly those in the US and Canada. Maybe this one might be different.
When I see surveys sites I don't rush to sign I wait patiently for international users review about the survey site before i sign up or not. Aside Clixsence, Streetbees and citizenme,.i doubt if there is any international friendly survey site

earnmaster

Credits
I have received my first ever survey this morning, and it was worth inr 14 which comes to around $0.20. a little bit lower than my expectations, anyways survey disqualified me, and one thing this is a cint channel survey site; generally, they are a bit slow earner.

ahmedo24

Credits
i have received my first ever survey today morning. it was worth inr 14 which comes to around $0.20. a little bit lower that expectation. anyways survey disqulified me. onething this is a cint channel survey site.
generally they are a bit slow earner.
Congratulations on this I hope you receive more of surveys, I wish to know how long you waited after sign up to get this survey and was it credited to your account instantly?

moh254

Credits
You should never have to pay for work at home jobs, or surveys as legit sites would never do this. If you have to pay in order to take a survey, then I would simply say, do not take the survey. I just going off the info provided, so I have not looked into this claim in order to make sure it is valid, but If I was into surveys, then I certainly would never pay as it makes no sense.
I thought maybe it's because of our geographical location. Maybe they were taking advantage because we rarely qualify for the surveys. But then, a good number of people paid the $35 and they earned good profits from the site.

Credits
When I see surveys sites I don't rush to sign I wait patiently for international users review about the survey site before i sign up or not. Aside Clixsence, Streetbees and citizenme,.i doubt if there is any international friendly survey site
Well,clixsence didn't favour me when I signed up I was told there isn't a survey router for my country so I had to quit the site but street bee and cutizenme is great for international workers. Maybe you should check out Yougov and mobrog you might be lucky with them.