The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] SurveySavvy Review

ahmedo24

Credits
SurveySavvy is a survey site that send most of it surveys invites via email. They offer surveys worth, as high as $15. The Higher the value of the survey they longer time it takes to complete survey. SurveySavvy is part of Luth Research and is a large market research company, so they're very reliable. It is available in most regions.
Rewards: Cash via Check

Minimum withdrawal : $1

Processing Time: It usually takes 4-6 weeks for a request to be processed

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Is the site open worldwide or does it work well only for Tier 1 countries? $15 for a single survey is really a very big amount. Have you successfully completed any well-paying survey from the site?

ahmedo24

Credits
Is the site open worldwide or does it work well only for Tier 1 countries? $15 for a single survey is really a very big amount. Have you successfully completed any well-paying survey from the site?
I am not too sure but even it is available for all countries, it is very likely that the high value of surveys goes to the tier 1 countries, but, you can give it a shot

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I am not too sure but even it is available for all countries, it is very likely that the high value of surveys goes to the tier 1 countries, but, you can give it a shot
Till now, I have registered on innumerable survey sites but only a selected worked for me. Sometimes it is the profile and sometimes it is the demography which makes me screen out of the survey. For this reason, now I join a survey or GPT site only if I'm sure that it works well for the residents of my country.

earnmaster

Credits
getting to know the site for the first time. i already have account in too many survey sites. hence a bit sceptic about it. what are frequency of survey provided.