The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 99 more

[ LEGIT ] Swagbucks Review.

Meryemm

Credits
Swagbucks is one of the most famous websites for paid surveys, and it's definitely legit with payment proofs all over the place.
You can earn there by:
  • Doing surveys.
  • Watching videos.
  • Playing games.
  • Answering polls.
  • Surfing and searching things using their search bar.
  • Referrals.
  • Special offers.
There are many options for redeeming your coins there and PayPal is just one of them. You have to have minimum $25 to request PayPal cash.
Sadly, I can't even access the website because I think they blocked my country.
Have you tried it?

Gabbar

Credits
I actually joined Swagbucks many months ago but sadly we cannot participate in many offers which those from USA can and they can really earn great amount from this and some are even making their living.

Gabbar

Credits
There are different offers n Swagbucks where you can even earn from searching anything and can get discounts on many products and their are well paying surveys and tasks as well.

earnmaster

Credits
This is one of my favorite sites; though the earning is not that significant still I am there simply because they are absolutely legit and paying; some opportunities are not available for Indians.

moh254

Credits
I actually joined Swagbucks many months ago but sadly we cannot participate in many offers which those from USA can and they can really earn great amount from this and some are even making their living.
I thought it is strictly meant for the US members only in that when you sign up if you're not from that country, the process won't definitely go through. You seem to be so lucky then.

Chidiuzo

Credits
There are so many good reviews online about swagbuck,they are legit and paying too but unfortunately it mostly for those in the US. I'm looking out for a good site like this that can cater for all counties.

Gabbar

Credits
I thought it is strictly meant for the US members only in that when you sign up if you're not from that country, the process won't definitely go through. You seem to be so lucky then.

I was super excited to be able to join it and even tried to refer my friends and Install the Swag seach option to earn from it but I realize after 2-3 days that I cannot earn from it, so i abandoned.

moh254

Credits
I was super excited to be able to join it and even tried to refer my friends and Install the Swag seach option to earn from it but I realize after 2-3 days that I cannot earn from it, so i abandoned.
At least we now have several earning sites and you shouldn't regret not having been allowed to work in that site. As long as you few cents daily, then I find no big deal.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
This site is good but only for the people living in Tier 1 countries. For the rest, the site does not have much to offer. I registered on the site but soon gave up working on it because I hardly received any surveys or videos.

earnmaster

Credits
this is one of the best sites i have an acoount with. though earning opportunities have reduced significantly over the years still prefer it. payments are sent via paypal with 4-6 weeks after placing withdrawal request.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
this is one of the best sites i have an acoount with. though earning opportunities have reduced significantly over the years still prefer it. payments are sent via paypal with 4-6 weeks after placing withdrawal request.
You must be from Tier 1 country. I have heard that the site works really well there. These countries get regular surveys, videos and tasks. I wish they do the same for the other countries as well.

Gabbar

Credits
I always feel bad seeing many earning so well from Swag bucks and that to very easily by just letting videos play in the background and completing tasks to earn big but we cannot do anything in that.