The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Telegram messenger

Heatman

Credits
Telegram messenger is a sidekick to whatsapp messenger. They are almost the same thing but with a little difference in its security upgrades when compared to Whatsapp. Some people actually prefer using Whatsapp over Telegram messenger and vice versa but I prefer having both of them because I have lots of friends who are using it as well. It's a great tool for business products and services promotion and marketing because it's reach when you create a group and share the group invite link on other social media sites, it will fetch you thousands of members who will have access to your business products and services.

Gabbar

Credits
I have both Installed on my smartphone as well but I feel what makes Telegram standout is it's security features and ease of access and there are many websites that require you to have account with telegram but no website requires you to have WhatsApp.

Heatman

Credits
I have both Installed on my smartphone as well but I feel what makes Telegram standout is it's security features and ease of access and there are many websites that require you to have account with telegram but no website requires you to have WhatsApp.
Exactly! You have a very good point about how useful Telegram is when it comes to being affiliated to so many other sites unlike Whatsapp. Also, the security features of Telegram far more supercedes that of Whatsapp. This is main reason why I love using Telegram messenger so much.

Gabbar

Credits
I also like the design of telegram and ease and I rate it better then WhatsApp. And these changes aren't affected overnight and telegram has been around from many years but slowly and steadily they have developed into a very secure networking medium.

johnywalker

Credits
Since I began using WhatsApp, I have never felt a necessity of using other messaging apps. I know telegram but I have never used it. I also have facebook messenger and I also use messenger to make voice calls or video calls.

Heatman

Credits
I also like the design of telegram and ease and I rate it better then WhatsApp. And these changes aren't affected overnight and telegram has been around from many years but slowly and steadily they have developed into a very secure networking medium.
Well, on the aspect of design of both Whatsapp and Telegram, I think both of them are very good to my liking. If I'm choosing based on design, I would have a very big problem deciding which one to choose between them. It's on the aspect of other features like stickers and emojis that Telegram is better because it has more stock.

Credits
Since I began using WhatsApp, I have never felt a necessity of using other messaging apps. I know telegram but I have never used it. I also have facebook messenger and I also use messenger to make voice calls or video calls.
Same here since I find WhatsApp convenient to use I rarely think of installing other messengers for the same reasons but I'm still thinking if installing it for the sole aim of doing tasks on sites that requires it.

Heatman

Credits
Same here since I find WhatsApp convenient to use I rarely think of installing other messengers for the same reasons but I'm still thinking if installing it for the sole aim of doing tasks on sites that requires it.
Telegram messenger is more of business use oriented, and Whatsapp is more personal use categorized. I'm not saying that Whatsapp can't be used for business purposes, it definitely can be used for such a purpose but Telegram would be the best for such needs.

Credits
Telegram messenger is more of business use oriented, and Whatsapp is more personal use categorized. I'm not saying that Whatsapp can't be used for business purposes, it definitely can be used for such a purpose but Telegram would be the best for such needs.
Definitely I think installing the two wouldn't be a bad idea,they can come in handy whenever we need them be it for personal or business use.it always better to use an appropriate app for a certain issue to get the very best off it.

Gabbar

Credits
These days I am learning to use telegram and just came to know that we can make calls on it as well. I have made a friend from different website who is only on telegram and I am learning from him and even earning as well.

Junrose123

Credits
I have never tried using the telegram messenger because in my country yahoo messenger is the most commonly used in instant messaging. Maybe if I have time I would to download the app and give it a try to understand how it works.

Gabbar

Credits
I have joined a group on Telegram and I feel its same as Whatsapp and now many are using it to spam, but they don't have stronger options to mute notifications from a group.

moh254

Credits
Telegram has lots of advantages than WhatsApp and I don't know why most people don't use it.Telegram can hold very huge number of group members and can send huge files whereby WhatsApp can't. All in all communication is what matters.

arunima25

Credits
I have not tried Telegram and I am on WhatsApp only. I heard good reviews about telegram and wanted to go for it. But most of my contacts are not using it. They all know that it has better features as mentioned by @moh254 in the above post. But still, they want to remain with WhatsApp. WhatsApp has more popularity and Telegram is facing a tough competition from WhatsApp to pick up that popularity. It might take some time.

Credits
Telegram has lots of advantages than WhatsApp and I don't know why most people don't use it.Telegram can hold very huge number of group members and can send huge files whereby WhatsApp can't. All in all communication is what matters.
I don't need fancy, I just need to communicate, and since messages were no longer going through on my phone, then I decided to dump Skype and installed whats app, and I would have to say whats app is an improvement, and much faster. If Skype does not get with the program, then people will just leave their dead-end messenger and go with something much better.

ahmedo24

Credits
Most people using telegram are not really using it for casual conversation rather to discuss how to make money either through faucets, airdrops and other means. However, whatsap is a wonderful and simple Messenger that does not require much stability of network before it can be used

SeaGirl

Credits
Telegram is a copy of WhatsApp and why would someone prefer it when you can do more things comfortably on WhatsApp and most have accounts on WhatsApp.

Gabbar

Credits
I have not tried Telegram and I am on WhatsApp only. I heard good reviews about telegram and wanted to go for it. But most of my contacts are not using it. They all know that it has better features as mentioned by @moh254 in the above post. But still, they want to remain with WhatsApp. WhatsApp has more popularity and Telegram is facing a tough competition from WhatsApp to pick up that popularity. It might take some time.
I Installed it many months ago but deleted as It wasn't worth but these days telegram is used to join many websites, IO's and many other ways so I have that in my phone as well.

arunima25

Credits
WhatsApp has picked up a huge market and is the most popular messenger in many countries across the world. Telegram has a huge competition to face with WhatsApp and since WhatsApp is already established. I have heard that many people find Telegram's User Interface very dull. Using Telegram to join websites, IO's etc. might be a way to promote it.