The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

[ LEGIT ] Testable Minds Review.

Meryemm

Credits
Testable Minds is a platform created by researchers from the most prestigious universities from all over the world.
As a ''testable mind'' you will participate in psychological and behavioral experiments to help researchers understand how the human mind works.
Their experiments are interesting. I am a member there and I completed 4 studies.
Just to get an example of these experiments, the last one was about face recognition. I was shown a picture of a real person and there were 3 drawings under it, and I was asked to choose the drawing that's most similar to the person on the picture. It was fun and I enjoyed it since I'm already interested in psychology.

You will be able to make your first withdrawal when your balance reaches $20. The threshold for subsequent withdrawals is $10.
The site is legit and highly trusted. I have seen payment proofs and I will post my own once I cash out.
What do you think?

Gabbar

Credits
This is the most Boasted website I have ever learned about, and I remember they started getting members even before 2-3 months of coming into action but their threshold is too much high for my liking.

arunima25

Credits
I am very much interested in Psychology and would love to explore this site. But the threshold of $10 is too high. How long does it take to reach that threshold?? it sounds like an interesting but does it take too much of time? I have my time full with so many sites and I do not know if adding one more would be a good idea.

Meryemm

Credits
I am very much interested in Psychology and would love to explore this site. But the threshold of $10 is too high. How long does it take to reach that threshold?? it sounds like an interesting but does it take too much of time? I have my time full with so many sites and I do not know if adding one more would be a good idea.
The threshhold is 20 for the first time and then it becomes 10. It is height ans it really depends on available experiments, there's no fixed or regular time they just post them whenever they need them. It doesn't take much time and you don't have to work there daily.

moh254

Credits
I have an account but the last time I checked I didn't have any kind work to be done. The only task I was lucky to get was one that involved application of java so I had to skip it. But I'll rejoin the site soon to see whether o can get any update.

Meryemm

Credits
I have an account but the last time I checked I didn't have any kind work to be done. The only task I was lucky to get was one that involved application of java so I had to skip it. But I'll rejoin the site soon to see whether o can get any update.
They all involve Java.

earnmaster

Credits
I have an account there and completed only one job and received $1 for that in my account balance. I get notification of jobs almost everyday but whenever I follow that link it says "all mins are tested", as this is so frustrating.

Credits
I read about this site late, by then they had stopped the bonus that came with signing up but since it was a survey site I wasn't keen on signing up but I did,just to check out I'm still yet to complete a survey from the site.

arunima25

Credits
The threshhold is 20 for the first time and then it becomes 10. It is height ans it really depends on available experiments, there's no fixed or regular time they just post them whenever they need them. It doesn't take much time and you don't have to work there daily.
Thanks for clarifying. But one of the post here mentioned that they involve Java application and I have no knowledge of it. So I am not sure about it.

Kei

Credits
Testable Minds is a platform created by researchers from the most prestigious universities from all over the world.
As a ''testable mind'' you will participate in psychological and behavioral experiments to help researchers understand how the human mind works.
Their experiments are interesting. I am a member there and I completed 4 studies.
Just to get an example of these experiments, the last one was about face recognition. I was shown a picture of a real person and there were 3 drawings under it, and I was asked to choose the drawing that's most similar to the person on the picture. It was fun and I enjoyed it since I'm already interested in psychology.

The site is legit and highly trusted. I have seen payment proofs and I will post my own once I cash out.
What do you think?
You are the first person I know who has ever admitted to doing a survey on that site. I remember when almost everyone registered before the site was launched. They even gave a sign up bonus but that didn't mean anything since a lot of people never got a single survey until they quit.