The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Meryemm

Credits

Testbirds is a usability testing website and it's international. They accept people from all different locations. It's legit and you don't need to have any experience to join the website.
They will give you the link to the website you have to test, and ask you to do some tasks and you will be commenting and giving your opinion of the results of the task that you have just completed.
If you're experienced you can get even test apps and you'll be paid more if you find any bugs in the apps or the websites that you test.
You will pass a test before you get approved. They'll give you a website and you have to test it and do some tasks. It's that easy.

How much am I going to earn at Testbirds?
Payment for different test types
Entry Test: This "Qualification Test" is rewarded with a welcome “bonus” of 5 Euros which can only be retrieved once you have a total balance of 10 Euros.
Usability Tests: You will receive a fixed payment for these kinds of tests. A payout can be requested after your report has been “approved” by our Birdmasters. Depending on the complexity of the test, the payment could be 10 Euros, 50 Euros or more.
Bug Tests: In these tests, you will be paid per unique Bug that you find. Payment usually varies between 1 Euro for low severity Bugs and 5 Euros for critical Bugs. So, the more Bugs you find, the more money you can make!
Combinations of Test Report and Bugs: These combine fixed and variable payments and are often called “BugAbility” Tests.
Rule of thumb for your earnings: if you work at a normal speed you are usually going to 10 Euros or more per hour.
How am I going to receive my payment?
If you live in a country that’s part of the Single Euro Payment Area (SEPA) we can pay you directly to your bank account (via IBAN/SWIFT) or PayPal. Countries in the SEPA are mostly in the EU and EEA. Many of our testers are using a service called "Wirecard Bank" or payoneers Global Payments Service to get an IBAN account outside the SEPA.
If you can't receive money via an IBAN, we will pay you via PayPal. In some countries (e.g. Nigeria, Turkey, Ukraine, Macedonia, Montenegro) PayPal is restricted: you can pay with it, but you can't receive money. In those cases, don't hesitate to contact us once you have earned money testing and want to request a payment to discuss additional options. Please be aware that when you are using PayPal, you have to pay a fee to PayPal as the receiver of the payment. This is deducted directly by PayPal.
Once you have an account balance equivalent to 10€, you can request a payout in the Nest. For security reasons, there is a buffer of 48 hours, i.e. only amounts that are approved more than two days ago will be considered for a payout and you can do a new payout only once every 48 hours.
I have joined the website in April and I passed the entrance exam and was awarded 5 euros but I can't withdraw it. I haven't received any test invitations from them.
Overall, the website is professional and legit.

D

Deleted member 62

Your last statement is always the problem with signing up on sites like this.I have signed up on more than 3 testing sites and would be welcomed to the site but there will be no task sent to my mailbox.I wonder if it is location problem. The good thing about testing sites is that the pay is a bit good.

moh254

Credits
Have you been able to make any withdrawal from the site yet? Please PM me your referral link so that you get some commission. Also, I would love to know the kind of payment processors used.

Gabbar

Credits
Sounds like a good website but wonder why you were unable to withdraw your earnings. Have you contacted support or get to know why you are unable to withdraw?

D

Deleted member 62

Most times on sites one can't withdraw the bonus until one gets to the minimum withdrawal and I think that is the same case with this site,she needs to earn the minimum to be able to withdraw.

Kei

Credits
Sometimes I think it is like a promotion for the site to give sign up bonuses because in the end, you can't withdraw unless you reach minimum payout and they know that they can't accommodate such huge number of people that sign up initially.

Meryemm

Credits
That's not a sign up bonus. They pay for the entrance test and I successfully passed it, but I can't withdraw it until I have €10 in my account. I couldn't make that amount because I haven't been invited to any test there.

Credits
Sometimes I think it is like a promotion for the site to give sign up bonuses because in the end, you can't withdraw unless you reach minimum payout and they know that they can't accommodate such huge number of people that sign up initially.
That's what most sites does, it's a way to get people to sign up and probably dump some people by the wayside because they can't pay everyone and they begin to ban and suspend some accounts afterwards. I will like to try this site if it will work for me.

Meryemm

Credits
I have recently received the following email from them and here it is:

Dear mind,
The academic community using Testable Minds and other similar platforms to collect data online has recently expressed valid concerns about some participants in academic studies. Whereas the vast majority of you are well-meaning, hard-working, reliable individuals who help push science forward, there is a small minority who muddle the data by creating multiple accounts with false identities or by providing nonsensical, careless answers.

To ensure the highest quality of data collected on TestableMinds, we are excited to announce the next step in our quest to become the best and most reliable subject pool: an optional identity verification process with many other great benefits!

What do you need to do?

1) Verify your phone. You must provide a valid mobile number, registered in the country where you are located.

2) Verify your identity. You must upload an official ID document, together with a clear picture of your face from a live camera (webcam). We will verify that your full name, date of birth, and sex match the information we have on file, and we will verify that your photo on the ID document matches the photo taken with your live camera. We have state-of-the-art security protocols in place and your name, photo, ID document, and phone number are for verification purposes only. We will not share this information with anyone, ever. Furthermore, we delete the ID document that you've sent to us after we've confirmed your identity.

3) Create a Revolut account and order your card (free for you). We have convinced the amazing people at Revolut to partner with us and offer all Testable Minds a free physical card (value $7). You must use the link we give you to create an account with Revolut. We will process all payments to you through Revolut, at no extra fees for you. (Tip: You can share the link with your friends. They will also get a free physical card from Revolut). Note that Revolut is not yet available in all countries, but will be there very soon.

The verification process is optional, but we strongly recommend that you verify your account now. More and more researchers will restrict their studies to verified minds, so if you don’t verify your identity you are likely to miss on many studies. There are other benefits as well.

What are the benefits for you?
  • Access to more studies, with larger payments
  • Free, faster and automatic cash-outs. When you reach the withdrawal threshold, we will automatically transfer your balance to your Revolut account, free of charge.
  • Chance to win $20 every month. On the 31st of each month, we will organise the “Pick a mind” lottery giving $20 to one lucky mind per every 1,000 verified mindswho login at least once during that month. For example, if at the end of this month we will have 1,800 verified minds, we will offer two prizes of $20 each.
  • A free physical card from Revolut worth $7.
  • $1 bonus paid immediately to your Revolut account.

Trust and data quality are crucial for the success of TestableMinds. Now we have a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate to all researchers why our community is the best! Verify your account now and get priority access to future studies on Testable Minds.

Thank you!

I don't know how to feel about this and I haven't taken any action as of yet. Did any of you receive the same email too?

Gabbar

Credits
That's not a sign up bonus. They pay for the entrance test and I successfully passed it, but I can't withdraw it until I have €10 in my account. I couldn't make that amount because I haven't been invited to any test there.
Isn't there any other ways to make money with this website? Are you checking it daily? I hope you can contact support and take some help in at least withdrawing your earnings.

johnywalker

Credits
I do not have experience of working on site like this. However, based on the description I have read here, I think this looks like a great site to try. But then a site that works well with someone may not work with me. In anayways I will check this out.

chameli

Credits
so you need to first do a test and pass the test, and then wait for them to send you tasks. How often they send tasks? If they are not sending the testing tasks frequently, how could we reach payment threshold soon. By the way how much is the payment threshold and how much do we earn in average?