The Benefits of a Business Using Social Media

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
There once was a time where social media was thought of as nothing more than entertainment. You would not expect a business to be on social media. These days things are very different as now social media is a powerful tool for many businesses. Here are some benefits for businesses that make use of social media.

You Get a Look at Your Target Audience

When you are a business that uses social media you will get a look at your target audience. You will see what they like and dislike and you will see how you can help them by developing a relationship with them before offering up your products or services as a solution to a problem that they may be having.

You Can Increase Brand Awareness

You can also increase brand awareness when you market your business on social media. Huge numbers of people get their news from social media so this is the perfect outlet to introduce your target audience to your business. Just remember that social media just like any other platform is all about creating relationships, you don't want to just cram your business down people's throats.

You Can Get Instant Feedback

When it comes to social media, you are able to get instant feedback from your audience. This means you can find out right away what people like about your business and what they wish you would do better. Being able to engage with your audience like this will allow you to make changes faster so you can offer your audience the best customer service possible.

These are just a few of the benefits that a business can take advantage of by using social media. If you run a business and are looking for ways to improve your business, you should see what social media can offer you.

KellyGeo

Credits
One thing that is constantly available in the social media is the availability of mass audience. There are millions if not billions of users on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. All you need to do is find the right way and the best peneteration strategy to get your business information and brand across to the users of these socal media sites, and once they find what you are offering interesting, there is every good chance of them patronizing your business products or services. The good thing about using any of these social media sites is that membership is free. Nobody ask you to pay a dime before you can own any social media account, all you need to do is get in the site and register your account and work up your own way in getting your account popular before trying to use it for business purposes.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
One thing that is constantly available in the social media is the availability of mass audience. There are millions if not billions of users on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. All you need to do is find the right way and the best peneteration strategy to get your business information and brand across to the users of these socal media sites, and once they find what you are offering interesting, there is every good chance of them patronizing your business products or services. The good thing about using any of these social media sites is that membership is free. Nobody ask you to pay a dime before you can own any social media account, all you need to do is get in the site and register your account and work up your own way in getting your account popular before trying to use it for business purposes.
According to an article that CNN put out in 2017, Facebook was getting pretty close to having 2 billion users, damn, can you imagine having 2 billion users on your site, however, that does not mean all of them are logged in at once, and that does not include inactive facebook members. They may very well have 2 billion users, but how many of those users are no longer active or have decided to leave Facebook for various reasons?
http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/01/technology/facebook-earnings/index.html

Heatman

Credits
It's called social media for one reason and it's because it offers a platform for infinite number of people to meet together online and interact just like they knew before. Most businesses as well as companies are taking advantage of the social media and use it to hunt for clients and promote their business in general.

Any business firm that takes to the social media network in promoting its business products and services is definitely bound to have wider reach than when it just operates without going online. This wider reach gets your business more coverage and this means more clients and patronizers and more sales profits.

KellyGeo

Credits
According to an article that CNN put out in 2017, Facebook was getting pretty close to having 2 billion users, damn, can you imagine having 2 billion users on your site, however, that does not mean all of them are logged in at once, and that does not include inactive facebook members. They may very well have 2 billion users, but how many of those users are no longer active or have decided to leave Facebook for various reasons?
http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/01/technology/facebook-earnings/index.html
If a site can boast of over 2 billion users, there is every possibility of getting at least a million active users on the particular site. Now can you imagine the impact of 1 million active members being on Digital Global? The forum is definitely going to be the hottest prospect in the world when it comes other forums and with such number of active members, the marketplace would be open immediately without any further delays.

Credits
Who doesn't know the benefits of social media today should be considered to being a caveman or woman because almost 80% of our daily lives has something to do with the social media in one way or another. For those that are into social media marketing with their business, these social media serves as a great medium to reach millions of customers who can buy a marketer's product or services without having to stress too much in getting these customers but by just seating at the comfort of your home and connecting to the global world. Also, it's very important that email marketing shouldn't be overlooked because it's one good and effective way to get one's business information to thousands of people by simple few clicks on the computer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heatman

Credits
If a site can boast of over 2 billion users, there is every possibility of getting at least a million active users on the particular site. Now can you imagine the impact of 1 million active members being on Digital Global? The forum is definitely going to be the hottest prospect in the world when it comes other forums and with such number of active members, the marketplace would be open immediately without any further delays.
Haha, now I would say that you are over exaggerating with the figures being discussed here. Should the forum Digitalglobal.com get 1 million active members that would be the best thing to happen to any forum ever set up. This can be seen in the millions of dollars Mark Zuckerberg makes from Facebook on daily basis as a result of the mass number of users of the social media and the number is still increasing as the day goes by.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Digital Global does not need a million users, however, we would not mind having one million posts, and users and posts do go hand in hand. If you have a lot of posts, then users see the site has active and would be easier to get people to signup. If people see a lot of users online, then this will also attract others into signing up also, as you know, people want to be involved with sites that appear to be successful, and if Digital Global did have one million users, then I suspect the site would be very busy, and DG would need a small team to manage the site, and yes, it would be nice for sure.

Who doesn't know the benefits of social media today should be considered to being a caveman or woman because almost 80% of our daily lives has something to do with the social media in one way or another. For those that are into social media marketing with their business, these social media serves as a great medium to reach millions of customers who can buy a marketer's product or services without having to stress too much in getting these customers but by just seating at the comfort of your home and connecting to the global world. Also, it's very important that email marketing shouldn't be overlooked because it's one good and effective way to get one's business information to thousands of people by simple few clicks on the computer.
I do not think there is anything wrong with having social media involved with your business or website, however, I think most people overlook the fact that it can take a good amount of resources to grow a social media account, otherwise, if you have 0 social media followers, then social media will not do your business much google. It can be a struggle to run a single site and would take more effort to grow social media if you have multiple accounts.

Hova

Credits
Social media has to be the most effective platform for boosting sales imo. I feel like no matter what you are selling, with social media, nothing is impossible. For example, I'm constantly seeing an increase in number of people who just get on facebook, search for a product and order that product on the facebook page without actually going on the specific website. As the number of social media users increase by the day, so is the number of potential customers.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Social media has to be the most effective platform for boosting sales imo. I feel like no matter what you are selling, with social media, nothing is impossible. For example, I'm constantly seeing an increase in number of people who just get on facebook, search for a product and order that product on the facebook page without actually going on the specific website. As the number of social media users increase by the day, so is the number of potential customers.
@DigitalGlobal recently created an account on tumblr https://digitalglobal.tumblr.com/ however, I think it is just another account that he would have to manage, and if you are not careful, then I guess if are into social media too much, then it could be nothing more then a distraction, and suck all your efforts away from what you are trying to accomplish, so ask yourself this, do you want to work your own site, or have to manage a social media account that you do not even own? However, I am sure tumblr does have some SEO advantages also, as in helping some posts index quicker....

Hova

Credits
@DigitalGlobal recently created an account on tumblr https://digitalglobal.tumblr.com/ however, I think it is just another account that he would have to manage, and if you are not careful, then I guess if are into social media too much, then it could be nothing more then a distraction, and suck all your efforts away from what you are trying to accomplish, so ask yourself this, do you want to work your own site, or have to manage a social media account that you do not even own? However, I am sure tumblr does have some SEO advantages also, as in helping some posts index quicker....
I guess the trick then would be to find maybe two or three social media platforms that are really helping and ditching the rest. Bringing people in to help moderate the accounts that you can't handle is not a bad idea too. I feel like if you have the money to invest, then everything should work out.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I guess the trick then would be to find maybe two or three social media platforms that are really helping and ditching the rest. Bringing people in to help moderate the accounts that you can't handle is not a bad idea too. I feel like if you have the money to invest, then everything should work out.
It really depends on how fast the business grows, and right now, we do not seem to be growing at all, and if we are not growing, then there is no real reason to expand because that somewhat shows a lack of interest, and if people are not interested, then there is no need for expanding into social media, and I am not too sure how long it takes for a site to get sufficient traffic, in some cases, I have heard it can take a year or longer.

Hova

Credits
I hear you @DGStaff, most people are always in a rush to see results. The kind of results that any business owner requires take time. Being consistent will surely help in this endeavor, as it has bore fruits for many others, according to countless testimonies online.