Register
Join
+ 113 more

[ LEGIT ] The Forum Wheel Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meryemm

Credits
The Forum Wheel is a website where you get paid for posting. It is the same as Postloop. You first have to sign up and make 10 posts as a sample of your writing. You have to meet their high standards and your English must be on point.

Once you're approved, you will be given a rating out of 5 and that will determine how much you'll be earning with each post.
You will be presented with a list of different forums where you'll actually post your threads and replies, and those accounts will be linked to your Forum Wheel account where you'll be credited. You can withdraw once you collect 100 credits which are equal to $ 5. They pay through PayPal.

This website if legit and there are hundreds of payment proofs out there. I have signed up and I've been approved but I haven't posted there yet. I will surely post a payment proof once I get one.

Overall, a lot of people use The Forum Wheel to make some money online and it's very popular.
If any of you guys is a member there and have been paid, feel free to leave a payment proof.

Kei

Credits
I've been a member of this site for a while now but lately this site has been quiet. There aren't any available forums to work with and sometimes this has to do with location because some forums are only open to specific countries like the US. Some forum owners also do not renew their agreements and come back. Hence there's less to work with and less to earn.

Meryemm

Credits
I've been a member of this site for a while now but lately this site has been quiet. There aren't any available forums to work with and sometimes this has to do with location because some forums are only open to specific countries like the US. Some forum owners also do not renew their agreements and come back. Hence there's less to work with and less to earn.
I have been approved there but I haven't posted anything there. The forums are sensitive to locations as you said and I feel they ask for this extraordinary quality but then they pay you 0.05 per point. I mean, if you're asking for great content, you should pay a little bit more.

Yugocean

Credits
What is this *****?
You haven't mentioned the name of the website, and still you made a review.
Without name and domain, it is not possible for anyone which site, and you get a reply too.
What is actually this?

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
What is this *****?
Without name and domain, it is not possible for anyone which site, and you get a reply too.
What is actually this?
I take full responsibility that. When I did not know which direction we would go, then I censored certain sites. I have now removed those keywords, and the site is showing as it should. If you are going to blame someone, then blame me, it is now fixed, and we do not go around bashing other members on the forum. If you have suggestions, then post them in the appropriate area. You could have also used the report option, and sooner or later one of us would have reviewed the post, and made any corrections; In order to make this a great forum, then we all need to work together, not against each other.

Thank-You
DG

Meryemm

Credits
What is this *****?
What is actually this?
Really? We can't review a website without mentioning its name and domain? Well, this is enlightening. You're so smart but you shouldn't think everyone is smart enough the mention the name of the thing they're reviewing, only you know that 😂😂😂

@DigitalGlobal Thank you! People should think a bit and ask around before making such smart observations. 😂

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
Really? We can't review a website without mentioning its name and domain? Well, this is enlightening. You're so smart but you shouldn't think everyone is smart enough the mention the name of the thing they're reviewing, only you know that 😂😂😂

@DigitalGlobal Thank you! People should think a bit and ask around before making such smart observations. 😂
Are you being sarcastic?
Thats not nice. :)

Being sarcastic is no longer allowed. :eek:
How can we get along if we chase either other off the forum?
It is no good for him, you or the forum for that matter.

Lets not turn DG Forum into :poop: with petty posts.
When you are on DG Forum, then we are all friends.

Meryemm

Credits
Are you being sarcastic?
Thats not nice. :)

Being sarcastic is no longer allowed. :eek:
How can we get along if we chase either other off the forum?
It is no good for him, you or the forum for that matter.

Lets not turn DG Forum into :poop: with petty posts.
When you are on DG Forum, then we are all friends.
They started this and I have the right to answer. I haven't said anything that's rude.
We're friends with those who are friendly towards us, but this is free forum I hope, we have the right to say what's on our minds, and especially the right to defend ourselves when they're making fun of our intelligence.
Who even makes a review of something without mentioning its name? She assumes I'm that stupid and I have the right to defend my intelligence. I don't see any problem with that and we shouldn't be forced to act a certain way once we're attacked. :D

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
They started this and I have the right to answer. I haven't said anything that's rude.
We're friends with those who are friendly towards us, but this is free forum I hope, we have the right to say what's on our minds, and especially the right to defend ourselves when they're making fun of our intelligence.
Who even makes a review of something without mentioning its name? She assumes I'm that stupid and I have the right to defend my intelligence. I don't see any problem with that and we shouldn't be forced to act a certain way once we're attacked. :D
I have seen quite a few good forums die because of exactly this. Could he have done this differently, absolutely, he could have reported the post, and been done with it, however, instead of taking the high road, you decided to be sarcastic, and something really small turns into something big because one or both parties could not take the high road as their pride would not let them.

I do not care who is right or wrong.
I do care about who is going to be the better person.
If no one can be the better person, then the bickering never ends.

Credits
crap, I can't leave the forum for one day, then come back and find our members cannot even behave. We are too strict, we are not strict enough, you can't win, you can't lose. We have a strong brand that is doomed to success, and it is too bad our members cannot even see that. This is a shame that I have to log in, and this type of behavior going on.

No wonder people do not want to start forums anymore. It is not that social media such as Facebook, and other sources have killed forums, it is the bad attitude that people bring to the forum when they signup, then spreads like a disease.

Is that really too much to ask for?

Status
Not open for further replies.