The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

The keyword tool that works for all search engines

johnywalker

Credits
Google has a keyword planner tool which can be used for free to find keywords for your content as well as ad campaigns. However, this tool uses references from Google search results. Thus, the keyword suggestion from Google Keyword Planner tool might not work if you are optimizing your site and contents for other search engines. What keyword tool is best if you want to optimize for many search engines?

cinderella

Credits
I am using Ubersuggest to find relevant keyword for my articles. What I like about this keyword tool is the easy to use interface. I would only enter the topic and it would give keyword ideas that I could start with. It also provides data on monthly search volume, CPC and competition. I am just starting to explore the blogging world and I find this tool helpful. Though I am not sure if it would also work for other search engines.

chameli

Credits
I am using Ubersuggest to find relevant keyword for my articles. What I like about this keyword tool is the easy to use interface. I would only enter the topic and it would give keyword ideas that I could start with. It also provides data on monthly search volume, CPC and competition. I am just starting to explore the blogging world and I find this tool helpful. Though I am not sure if it would also work for other search engines.
I use Google Keyword tool. When I do SEO, I only think of Google because it has the largest market share. I have never heard of Ubersuggest . Thanks for sharing your experience with this tool. I will check this out and see if I can use it.

Credits
Google has a keyword planner tool which can be used for free to find keywords for your content as well as ad campaigns. However, this tool uses references from Google search results. Thus, the keyword suggestion from Google Keyword Planner tool might not work if you are optimizing your site and contents for other search engines. What keyword tool is best if you want to optimize for many search engines?
Google keyword planner was originally made for AdWords, and I still suspect the keyword planner is there to help those that use Adwords. There are paid keyword search tools that would be more reliable, and as you know, Google is going to provide you some information, while not providing you with the best information. google keyword planner is free or it was free, and you get what you pay for, and when you get something free, then the quality is not what it should be as Google will hold back on providing you what you really need so that you can make an informed decision. You need data to backup/verify your data, and if google keyword planner is not accurate, then you will have no idea, and this is why I think paid tools are much better.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
Well all I can say is that I did not have much success with the Google keyword planner. But I always thought that it was probably my fault and that I didn't know what I was doing. Like other members here, I have also never heard about the Ubersuggest tool. But since the recommendation is coming from a reliable source, i.e. Ms. Cinderella, I'm willing to check it out. :);)

Kehsiba

Credits
I am using Neil Patel's Ubersuggest tool for Keyword Research. It's a free tool that can be accessed more time. There is no restriction. It also shows CPC value for free and Keyword Difficulty.

johnywalker

Credits
Google keyword planner was originally made for AdWords, and I still suspect the keyword planner is there to help those that use Adwords. There are paid keyword search tools that would be more reliable, and as you know, Google is going to provide you some information, while not providing you with the best information. google keyword planner is free or it was free, and you get what you pay for, and when you get something free, then the quality is not what it should be as Google will hold back on providing you what you really need so that you can make an informed decision. You need data to backup/verify your data, and if google keyword planner is not accurate, then you will have no idea, and this is why I think paid tools are much better.
It is true that Google Keyword Planner Tool was originally made for the advertisers who were launching ad campaign on Adword. However, Google Keyword Planner tool also gives comprehensive idea on the search hits for particular keywords and key phrase. Since I have never used other tools, I cannot tell how Google tool compares with other keyword tools. I will have to check some keyword tools other than Google Keyword tool