The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

The most lucrative niche for bloggers

johnywalker

Credits
If you are a blogger, what is your niche? Are you earning well from your niche?
Based on my research, the most lucrative niches are business, finance, investment, and making. These are the most lucrative niches because advertisers put more money in advertising on these niches. Health is another lucrative niche.

chameli

Credits
I have a parenting niche blog. I publish all sorts of the parenting-related articles. I publish articles on health and education with a focus on children. I am not sure whether business, finance, and health are lucrative niches or not because having a lucrative niche does not guarantee you revenue. The most important thing is getting quality traffic.

Gabbar

Credits
I have a parenting niche blog. I publish all sorts of the parenting-related articles. I publish articles on health and education with a focus on children. I am not sure whether business, finance, and health are lucrative niches or not because having a lucrative niche does not guarantee you revenue. The most important thing is getting quality traffic.
Its a very popular Niche as well and I am sure many are Interested to know about parenting and how they can improve on it as its a very important part of life.

Credits
I think most lucrative niches are entertainment, news and tech.People love to get current update on these niches and if one is consistent with blogging on these niches then good money should be made with proper monetization.

a_jerobon

Credits
I am not a blogger but if one day I decide to be one, my niche will be on health. Apart from the fact that it is a good niche that can earn me well, it is also a major part of the course I am studying in campus and I know a lot in health.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not a blogger but if one day I decide to be one, my niche will be on health. Apart from the fact that it is a good niche that can earn me well, it is also a major part of the course I am studying in campus and I know a lot in health.
That's very nice to know. You can certainly start posting about health in your articles when you start posting them and its really a very attractive niche as we all are concerned about our and our families health.

johnywalker

Credits
Health is a lucrative niche. The niche where advertisers put a lot of money in the ads is lucrative niche. health niche gets a lot of attention among the advertisers.

chameli

Credits
I started blogging on parenting niche not because I though it would make a lot of money, chose parenting niche because it was not just my passion but I also knew about parenting. parenting niche suited me because I was a parent myself. Now that I have been blogging for some time, I would choose a lucrative niche when I decide to launch another website.