The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] ThePanelStation Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
ThePanelStation is a survey website which is working in different countries and we can earn from it by

Answering Surveys
Daily Login

We need a minimum of $5 to get paid from it with PayPal or Giftcard. Gift Cards include vouchers from Paytm or Flipkart.

The only downside of this website is that they take more than 6-8 weeks to pay us.

Tips to earn well from The Panel Station is to complete the profile properly and answer the surveys when they arrive on our email.

You can also refer the below link to know more about it.

Junrose123

Credits
I have an account on that site but I already stop working there because I lost interest on taking survey sites since it is time consuming for me. I was not able to hit the cash out due to my limited taking the available surveys.

Kei

Credits
I came across this survey site on facebook while they were advertising free vouchers from jumia. I've signed up there but I'm yet to complete my profile. I'm 's little positive about this one since I see a lot of people from my country downloading the app. Perhaps this time I'll qualify for the surveys.

Gabbar

Credits
I was excited to be a part of this website but I haven't made the minimum as yet and I am not getting much surveys so I have abandoned this website from sometime but still its legit.

Junrose123

Credits
I am still receiving some notification in my email regarding the available survey, but it is very rare now compare when I was new with the site. I am near now at the cash out but I lost the motivation to be active on that site.