The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

These are the sites that scammed me, what are yours

chameli

Credits
I have been working online since 2015 and a lot of sites scammed me. Here is a lit of site that scammed me:
Recyclix: This site claimed to be based in Polland and earn money from waste recycling. The users had to invest money and get return on investment
My Paying Ads: This was a revenue sharing PTC where the user was required to buy a product called ad packs and earn money from these ad packs.
My Paying Crypto Ads: Sister site of My Paying Ads that only accepted bitcoins.
Cloud Mining: Well, this is not a name of a site, but an earning method where the users have to buy hash power and mine bitcoins. I lost my bitcoins worth $150 on two cloud mining program. I do not remember the name of the sites where I lost money

Junrose123

Credits
The only sites that have scammed me so far was the moneygoldforum which is a paid to post forum site. At first it paid us but later turn on it turns out to be scam since it was not anymore paying its members.

Thakur

Credits
I am glad that you put this list that if I ever come across them. I didn't get scammed by any site yet and I am trying to avoid it. I can't afford to lose money now.

chameli

Credits
I am glad that you put this list that if I ever come across them. I didn't get scammed by any site yet and I am trying to avoid it. I can't afford to lose money now.
The sites that I have mentioned above are already shut down. They shut down without paying the members. These sites were basically high yield investment programs and most of the high yield investment programs are scam.

Junrose123

Credits
The sites that I have mentioned above are already shut down. They shut down without paying the members. These sites were basically high yield investment programs and most of the high yield investment programs are scam.
That is the saddest part that most online job earners frequently encountered, I really don't want to be sacm as much as possible because it feels bad to have such situation.

moh254

Credits
Anyone working online for sometime now must have been scammed at some point once in a while. For instance money gold forum and market street forum scammed me.

ahmedo24

Credits
Superpay.me and all the sites mentioned by moh254 are sites that have also scammed me but currently the site I am in are legitimate and paying.

Gabbar

Credits
There are many such websites which have scammed me in the past. Literacy base, Adiphy, Money Gold forum, Market street forum and plenty other ptc websites.

Junrose123

Credits
Superpay.me and all the sites mentioned by moh254 are sites that have also scammed me but currently the site I am in are legitimate and paying.
I have heard about superpay,me before but I was not able to work on it since it is not available in my location, it is good that I have not worked with it since it is a scam which I really don't know.

chameli

Credits
That is the saddest part that most online job earners frequently encountered, I really don't want to be sacm as much as possible because it feels bad to have such situation.
If you want to stay away from online scam, you should never invest in HYIP. If you see they are offering big rewards for small tasks or say they will be giving you high returns on your investment, you should always stay away.

Junrose123

Credits
I HV
If you want to stay away from online scam, you should never invest in HYIP. If you see they are offering big rewards for small tasks or say they will be giving you high returns on your investment, you should always stay away.
I have never tried to work on HYIP sites since I don't know how to work with it and besides I don't accept offers that I am not sure about. Thanks for enlightining me about HYIP.

Gabbar

Credits
HYIP are scam because they invest in those risky securities which most of the times scam or loss money so they cannot pay their users.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
I don't feel like I was scammed by LiteracyBase because I did receive one payment before the owner vanished! However when I the new owner took over and I tried to request payment, none of my messages were answered. I thought that was rude!

chameli

Credits
I HV
I have never tried to work on HYIP sites since I don't know how to work with it and besides I don't accept offers that I am not sure about. Thanks for enlightining me about HYIP.
I made some money on a certain HYIP. I invested $300 via paypal. I withdrew profits as soon as I reached payment threshold. When the site went down, I had already recovered my investment. When the site went down paypal froze the site's account. Six months later, paypal refunded my $300. I was lucky.

moh254

Credits
I made some money on a certain HYIP. I invested $300 via paypal. I withdrew profits as soon as I reached payment threshold. When the site went down, I had already recovered my investment. When the site went down paypal froze the site's account. Six months later, paypal refunded my $300. I was lucky.
$300 is a huge sum of money. Seems you're a risk taker since you can afford to lose all that amount. Hyips are very risky and they're the last sites I can give a try.

Junrose123

Credits
$300 is a huge sum of money. Seems you're a risk taker since you can afford to lose all that amount. Hyips are very risky and they're the last sites I can give a try.
Yes I agree that 300 dollars is already a big amount of money and I am not that kind of person that will risks something like that in HYIP. It is good that she earned well from that.

Gabbar

Credits
At least you were able to recover your earnings. So you were able to make profit from your investment? It's very risky way to make some money.

A K Rao

Credits
I was scammed by Bubblews and MP5 which I remember for sure! Initially I was scammed by many sites which had their life of few weeks then on the internet!

Junrose123

Credits
I was scammed before by a certain site which I just forgot the name wherein I will share my referral link and if someone register under my link I earn from it. I think it is a referral system site but unfortunately it did not paid me for my hard work.

Gabbar

Credits
Lastly it was a Pay to click website which I joined under someone's referral but actually, it's not easy to join any websites like that as we are not sure if they can scam us or not.